Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Does One Renew In The Uk Nigerian Ecowas Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Does One Renew In The Uk Nigerian Ecowas Passport. (872 Views)

UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Travelling To Nigeria From UK Nigerian Passport Valid Less Than 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Renew In The Uk Nigerian Ecowas Passport. by ibl0010: 1:16am On Aug 08, 2015
I am not that familiar with nigerian passport system so I hope to get the information I need from the naira land community. If a passport is about to or has expired, how does one go about renewing it. Is it simply a case of filling out a form like a first passport style or is there like a renewal for that needs to be completed.

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Does One Renew In The Uk Nigerian Ecowas Passport. by munchfani: 3:23am On Aug 08, 2015
ibl0010:
I am not that familiar with nigerian passport system so I hope to get the information I need from the naira land community. If a passport is about to or has expired, how does one go about renewing it. Is it simply a case of filling out a form like a first passport style or is there like a renewal for that needs to be completed.

Thanks in advance.
oga london, shey u no sabi naija high commission for london?
Re: How Does One Renew In The Uk Nigerian Ecowas Passport. by ibl0010: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
munchfani:
oga london, shey u no sabi naija high commission for london?

I know of the London naija high commission, I just wanted to know whether one just need to take the old passport to the high commission to get it renew or does one need to complete the online form first.

(1) (Reply)

/ Relocating To Canada / Need Help With European Schools With Cheap Tuition Fees For Masters Prog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.