Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? (16947 Views)

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Kluivert Reportedly Owed Criminal Gang Over €1M In Gambling Debts / Transit From Gambling To Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by boboLIL(m): 3:21am On Aug 08, 2015
My fellow merrybet and nairabet mates.....today marks the resumption of 2015-2016 season in football in league like EPL, french league, holland league etc.... I have place today's matches already.... 2014-2015 season yielded the total sum of 48,000naira for me... My problem is this,,, can I pay tithe with the money I won? I believe gambling is a sin in the sight of God but can I use what I reaped from the gambling world to praise thee that is to pay tithe.... Please, brethren in the house what's your take on this?......

GGMU!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 08, 2015
some pastors go vex if you carry the money go another church sef.... grin

mODIFIED

na since August, I buy this plot of land....but na today, the post make front page and na today I become FTC
Morale of the story... Year never end, your money must come before the year end... claim your own by clicking like grin grin

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by YellowBastard: 3:59am On Aug 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2015
I can use it to help people, not take it to God's church smiley

4 Likes

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Ngasky(m): 5:34am On Aug 08, 2015
robbing peter to pay paul. the religious bodies should be the leading role model in society

1 Like

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
I hope you have succeeded in marketing your scam.

Chai!! See marketing strategy.
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by boboLIL(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
I hope you have succeeded in marketing your scam.

Chai!! See marketing strategy.
oga wah kinda scam abeg?
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by khattab02: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
hehehheheheeh........ grin grin grin

No let your church know say you wan carry am go another place oooo...

#I dey laff...

1 Like

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by boboLIL(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Henryblaise800(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
k
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by gunners160(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
U knw gambling is a sin and you want to pay tithe with it?haba lets give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar and to God what belongs to God..God cannot be mocked,so kip your money ...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by olafum1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ewwooo shocked shocked
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by ztar(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh boy nor call am gambling oh... Its an official bussiness recognized by law..

5 Likes

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by jnrbayano(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
How do you come to conclusion that winnings from online bet is sin BTW?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
nothing wrong with that..
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by babygoat: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
when u win money gambling, church is the last thing on your mind
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Smartsyn(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Almost everything we do to make money is a gamble, while the risk is high with some, some are moderate. I'm a businessman, and I'm a gambler.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
boboLIL:
My fellow merrybet and nairabet mates.....today marks the resumption of 2015-2016 season in football in league like EPL, french league, holland league etc.... I have place today's matches already.... 2014-2015 season yielded the total sum of 48,000naira for me... My problem is this,,, can I pay tithe with the money I won? I believe gambling is a sin in the sight of God but can I use what I reaped from the gambling world to praise thee that is to pay tithe.... Please, brethren in the house what's your take on this?......

GGMU!!!!!!!!!
can we see your slip? grin
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by letsbet(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you don't pay your tithes in church, you'll pay it some were else, the choice is yours.
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by seunwen2(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
which money church no dey accept?
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by younghartz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sure! No be my brain I use make d money? Shey I steal am?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by awesomesossy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ma bi mi jamb question...if u ask me...na who I go ask......
#endtimemoney#

1 Like

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Wizdray: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lemme ask Eyepencil
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by krall69: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Click here
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Wizdray: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
some pastors go vex if you carry the money go another church sef.... grin
Lmao
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Drahmah: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's bad enough that you gamble, you also want to take some of it's proceeds to church? Lol. I doubt God would like that.
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by free2ryhme: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
boboLIL:

GGMU!!!!!!!!!

Since Aug 08 a mod decided it was time

May God remember you as a this post since Aug 08

Light has no business with darkness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Tomasboy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hin no even know aw to chop self... angry . . . .
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by foxzy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Se o mugbo ori saare...

1 Like

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
nah
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
God is not after your money but your soul!

But as a natural law, for every giving there must be a receiving! But the soul of the Giver is more important than the Gift! Be wise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S / Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador / Sunday Oliseh: I’m Ready To Take Up Super Eagles Job If NFF Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.