Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss (11279 Views)

Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by searay(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Na mistake be this one
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by searay(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
[size=40pt]D=Daura
S=Secret
S=Service[/size]

Welcome to changi
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by 989900: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:
Give the masses the go ahead to clamp em and lynch em in the streets cos we know them.

I'm in . . . where, when?
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by peter4d2(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2015
I still don't know why my pple r still hinged on supporting or keep following dem since 4 ever I hv not heard of a situation whrby d state aous of any northern state wuld persecute past admin

God bless southerners n my best guvnor still remains peter Obi cos I c in him possessing leadership qualities while odas whr collecting federal allocation n eating all he was savin 10m 4 d next 8 yrs 2 enable d new administeration hv more dan enuff 2 work wit.
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Now, I really take offence because it's coming from someone as dumb as you.

Idiott, you forgot you sold a trashy weavon to me and you pocketed my money. Don't even talk shiit online. You are worse than those you criticise and you don't have any moral right to say crap online
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by jomoh: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2015
ugojamali:

Oga the Department of State Security is not empowered to do the jobs of all security agencies. Otherwise it would be massive corruption for the government to have many useless agencies when one agency can effectively do the job.

If you know what the CIA does, then you should know that it doesn't do the jobs of all security agencies in America.

Now for your info, DSS is supposed to be concerned with only matters that relate to national security, fight the destabilization of the Nigerian state and its infrastructure. The keyword here is security not corruption. DSs is not empowered to investigate corruption, nor armed robbery nor kidnapping nor financial crime unless they directly affect the security of the nation.

So why go after APC head quarters under GEJ?
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by KnowAll(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Well there you go again. The FBI is the federal police and not the secret police. There has never been anything secret about the FBI. And they have duties that relate to the American constitution's definition of federal crime. They do not go about investigating everything in sight. Always get your facts well before you argue foolishly.

I likened the DSS to the CIA cos they are both secret services. But if you read again, I detailed the duties of the DSS. If you want to argue more about it's duties, please research on Google then come back. Thank you.

[size=16pt]These are FBI operatives - Notice They do not wear traditional Police Uniform. They are the secret Police of the USA[/size]
https://www.google.com/search?q=FBI+personell&newwindow=1&client=aff-maxthon-maxthon4&hs=6At&affdom=maxthon.com&channel=t23&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y_gdVcmZFdDSoASy7oC4CA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&gws_rd=ssl

[size=16pt]These are the Federal Police - They do wear uniforms[/size]

http://www.policestateusa.com/2015/fop-hate-crime/
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by KnowAll(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by hahn(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2015
ugojamali:

That I don't know. All I want you to do is desist from lynching or thoughts of lynching. There are better ways to have fun like going on holidays, making love to a woman, getting drunk and partying, etc.

I agree bro. Lynching is bad but what these politicians do to us is worse than lynching but that doesn't justify it sha. I can't even hurt a fly grin
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by hahn(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Idiott, you forgot you sold a trashy weavon to me and you pocketed my money. Don't even talk shiit online. You are worse than those you criticise and you don't have any moral right to say crap online

I never knew guys use weavon

What weave did you buy from us?
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by ugojamali(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2015
jomoh:

So why go after APC head quarters under GEJ?

Because it was alleged that the APC was committing an act that would undermine the government of GEJ and threaten internal security.

Whether that was true is another matter entirely. Sadly our institutions become willing tools in the hands of the government of the day.
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by ugojamali(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2015
hahn:

I agree bro. Lynching is bad but what these politicians do to us is worse than lynching but that doesn't justify it sha. I can't even hurt a fly grin

Some of them deserve hell, I agree. But with time, we shall give them hell within the law. angry
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by KnowAll(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2015
http://nigerianreviews.com/dss-operatives-storm-home-of-former-national-security-adviser-sambo-dasuki/

In this picture check-out the DSS Operatives. Behind them you can see some Mobile Police officers working in tandem with DSS operatives, this goes to show that both the conventional Police as we know them and the DSS are one both in mind, body and soul and cannot be separated.
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by ugojamali(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
KnowAll:
http://nigerianreviews.com/dss-operatives-storm-home-of-former-national-security-adviser-sambo-dasuki/

In this picture check-out the DSS Operatives. Behind them you can see some Mobile Police officers working in tandem with DSS operatives, this goes to show that both the conventional Police as we know them and the DSS are one both in mind, body and soul and cannot be separated.

Thank you very much for pointing that out. Now if you argue this point, then there is a question you should ask yourself.

If the DSS is empowered to do all the work of the police, then why did they bother to include the police in that raid since they could do everything?

If you could use a small piece of your brain, then you would understand that such a raid necessitated inter-governmental participation in order to stay within the confines of the law. If only the DSS had gone, and subsequently arrested that man and charged him to court, a competent lawyer would argue that the DSS broke at least a dozen laws for carrying out that arrest and there entire case could be thrown out by their carelessness.

That, my dear boy, is food for your thoughts. Again I'll educate you... The DSS is not empowered by law to do the works of all security agencies in Nigeria. Their duties are well defined and only relate to matters concerning state security.
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by KnowAll(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thank you very much for pointing that out. Now if you argue this point, then there is a question you should ask yourself.

If the DSS is empowered to do all the work of the police, then why did they bother to include the police in that raid since they could do everything?

If you could use a small piece of your brain, then you would understand that such a raid necessitated inter-governmental participation in order to stay within the confines of the law. If only the DSS had gone, and subsequently arrested that man and charged him to court, a competent lawyer would argue that the DSS broke at least a dozen laws for carrying out that arrest and there entire case could be thrown out by their carelessness.

That, my dear boy, is food for your thoughts. Again I'll educate you... The DSS is not empowered by law to do the works of all security agencies in Nigeria. Their duties are well defined and only relate to matters concerning state security.

[size=16pt]You don't get it, they are one the DSS and Uniformed Police(whether they wear uniform or not), Haba!!! Abi u wan make I open your brain up and install this vital information into it? Don't tell me u have a block head!!!! [/size]undecided
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by ugojamali(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
KnowAll:

[size=16pt]You don't get it, they are one the DSS and Uniformed Police(whether they wear uniform or not), Haba!!! Abi u wan make I open your brain up and install this vital information into it? Don't tell me u have a block head!!!! [/size]undecided

Relax boy, don't get all worked up. I see you've been busy searching Google and getting information. The purpose of all my lecture was to educate you so you could know more. Consider yourself educated. Now go ye to the world desist from further.... Well complete that.
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by KnowAll(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Relax boy, don't get all worked up. I see you've been busy searching Google and getting information. The purpose of all my lecture was to educate you so you could know more. Consider yourself educated. Now go ye to the world desist from further.... Well complete that.

I believe yourself, and millions of Nigerians have being well educated now. People who think the DSS is an outfit from outer space would now have a different view, having shown pictures of operational raids of the DSS one cannot but be more than convinced that they are working within the embers and confinment of the laws of the land by involving the police in their so called raids. I hope this revelation would be an eye-opener to all asunder including all those educated illiterates amongst us. Stay blessed my friend. cool
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by dejavski(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
amusadele:
Buhari, on behalf of the Edo Government, arranged with the governor Osho to take loan of $75 million and was resisted by the Edo people. Nor be their fault, na the people of south south I go blame. No northern governor will bring his monies abi resources to support GEJ or any person from other region. He should first arrest Amaechi, Osho., Rochases etc. Thieves

Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by sapientia(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am tired already.. If they like.. Let dem appoint a coach for the super eagles..

Am just tired of hearing trash
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by austelright(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
What is now d work of EFCC and ICPC,my dear Daura?
Why not scrap or merge d 2 agencies wt EFCC instead of duplication.
Very soon U will also be clamping down on traffic offenders and collecting d normal egunje.
Heard this man is another dullard who failed all his exams too but was able to rise to d top due to nepotism.
I smell dictatorship.
Wailer detected.
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by dokiOloye(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
austelright:

Wailer detected.
#ProudlyWailingForABetterDemocracy
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by tsdarkside(m): 5:58am On Aug 09, 2015
very good news...indeed.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by kane33: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss by dsul: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2015
dokiOloye:
What is now d work of EFCC and ICPC,my dear Daura?
Why not scrap or merge d 2 agencies wt EFCC instead of duplication.
Very soon U will also be clamping down on traffic offenders and collecting d normal egunje.
Heard this man is another dullard who failed all his exams too but was able to rise to d top due to nepotism.
I smell dictatorship.
. Learn boi. d duplicated 1nc r d Efcc n Icpc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraws Murder Case Against APC Jide Awe, Others / 2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / Imo: PDP To Stage Protest In Abuja On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.