Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) (5613 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Flavour’s on-and-off girlfriend, Anna Banner (20) And former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria has reportedly given birth to a baby girl.

According to close family sources, Anna delivered her baby last weekend at a United States hospital.

Flavour also has a daughter with his other girlfriend, former Delta Soap queen Sandra Okagbue.

In May Anna Banner was spotted at a wedding with Flavour in Enugu. Congrats to Anna Banner and Flavour.

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Swaggzkid: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2015
*rolling eyes to look at op*
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by decatalyst(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
It would have been better appreciated it nah eim wife born for him.

Enough of the "baby mama" syndrome in the entertainment industry.
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by bewla(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2015
ops say it like my people now shi put to bed which kind piging be put to birth
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by kklove4real(f): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Congratulation ma'am......... Today is my birthday oya, nairalanders wish me happy birthday!Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be!mother sister, daughter,girlfriend,wife,aunty, hapy birthday 2 the most amaze mysel

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Nawa o!2baba 02

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2015
kklove4real:
Congratulation ma'am......... Today is my birthday oya, nairalanders wish me happy birthday!Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be!mother sister, daughter,girlfriend,wife,aunty, hapy birthday 2 the most amaze mysel
May ur days be long!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2015
congrats to her. buh I'm so disappointed undecided I hope he marries u cos if he doesn't, ull be a big disgrace to ppl.
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Abugab(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
This baby mama trend is something I just hope doesn't become a style for their teeming fans and supporters soon. People will say its money that is needed to wed but these celebrities have money and that couldn't be the excuse.
Hope he will settle with one of the two and not match to a third baby mama.
Congrats on the delivery.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by philfrey08: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Keep it up bro!
Mayb till the next one born boy b4 u marry
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2015
kklove4real:
Happy birthday dear.

All these August born, una go like water well, well, cos the kind rain wer dey fall for calabar eh, na Bomb.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by nuelzy: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
wait....dat girl....20.....oh..and i forgot i read somewia dat burna boy is 25...

issorite#
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by kklove4real(f): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Like seriously, swimming is my hobby...lolz
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
EroticAngelina:
ull be a big disgrace to ppl.
Who has to decide. Who are u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2015
kklove4real:
Like seriously, swimming is my hobby...lolz
Hehehehehehehe, in *PGEJ's voice* continue. How's the day gonna be? Celebrating? Cos I don't mind being a guest!
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2015
bewla:
ops say it like my people now shi put to bed which kind piging be put to birth
Heheheheheheh @put to bed! Funny.
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2015
nuelzy:
wait....dat girl....20.....oh..and i forgot i read somewia dat burna boy is 25...

issorite#
that's their football ages, lol
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Popshugz:
[color=#000000][/color] Who has to decide. Who are u? undecided
who am I duh.. ask ur ghost, nd when ur done, fvcking get lost.
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by kklove4real(f): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
@stevedure u are most welcome but pls I beg of u come along with ur drinks and food, when coming for the party......lolz
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
chidinma must hear this...
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2015
kklove4real:
@stevedure u are most welcome but pls I beg of u come along with ur drinks and food, when coming for the party......lolz
If I have to pay my fare to and fro, buy my drinks. What then will you be doing?
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by sparkleRed(f): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
May ur days be long!
Awume oo
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Ur mama born u well...m ccongrats

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Shebarh(f): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
am sure the baby is gonna be so preety like d mum.. congrats Anna
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by digitsolution: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abugab:
This baby mama trend is something I just hope doesn't become a style for their teeming fans and supporters soon. People will say its money that is needed to wed but these celebrities have money and that couldn't be the excuse.
Hope he will settle with one of the two and not match to a third baby mama.
Congrats on the delivery.

Na Tuface student.....lol
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by titi4fola(f): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=kklove4real post=36728580]Congratulation ma'am......... Today is my birthday oya, nairalanders wish me happy birthday!Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be!mother sister, daughter,girlfriend,wife,aunty, hapy birthday 2 the most amaze mysel[/Wishes you many more prosperous and healthy years ahead mister. Happy birthday!!
]
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Harmvirus(f): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Baby mama number 2? Flavour is 2Face your role model? undecided
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Maxwell279(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na waoo for our entertainment industry o, every male celebrity now am sure has a baby mama, good for them.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Congrats
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by thorpido(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shebarh:
am sure the baby is gonna be so preety like d mum.. congrats Anna
I hope she will be more sensible than the mother.
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by esther1994(f): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Could this be love?
Re: Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) by Akeelahtunez(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Popshugz:
[/color]
Who has to decide. Who are u? undecided
[color=#000000]

happy birthday popshugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) / MC Galaxy And Cubana Chiefpriest In Trouble As EFCC Come After Them / Man Photoshops Laycon And Erica Together In A Room, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.