Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position (1555 Views)

15 Weird Pets In History That People Dared To Keep / Meet The Australia Woman Who Keeps 5 Crocodiles As Pets In Her Home(Photos) / Why??? Why Dont We Most Times Like Posting Price Of Pets In Pets Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by eherbal(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2015
What Would You Do? grin

Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol I'll jx sit down and watch them.
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2015
I will snap them then sit down with Gala and Lacasara and watch
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2015
I'll just smile. Cos their actions show they've learnt a few things from me. I'll be a very proud owner at that moment. cheesy
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2015
If I say 404 now they will say animal cruelty grin

1 Like

Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by Ekiseme(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, eleyi gidi gan
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by benedictjohn(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
lol
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by Mckandre(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is that a kung fu session or re they conjoined ( u know what I mean) ?
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by kuzee(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
photoshop
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by vintino(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2015
O boi c cat in d Jet Lee shadow grin grin
Re: You Suddenly Switch On The Light And Meet Your Pets In This Position by geozone: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
QUIETLY SWITCH IT BACK OFF AND GO BACK TO BED. DONT WANT TO COMPLICATE MY LIFE WITH WONDERING WHAT THAT WAS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Raw Eggs Good For Dogs / Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.