Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) (2465 Views)

Invest In My Polyethylene Manufacturing Company, We Can't Meet Demand Anymore! / EFCC To House Of REP " We Can't Stop MMM " / Hot! Google Has The Most Cool Offices In The World (fun At Work) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2015
When deciding on the company you want to work for one of the factors that might influence you is the office itself. If you feel comfortable and relaxed in it you will get much more work done and have the best time.
When companies create workspaces like these, you know they probably care a lot about their employees. We still can't believe some lucky people get to work in these offices everyday.
Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2015
1. Google
One of the biggest and most modern companies surely attracts people from all around the world. The offices of Google are set as an example of modern interior design and employee-oriented space. You will see lots of bright colors, games, very spacious rooms and smiling people.
Modern employers strive to create an office just like Google offices to help their employees feel great at work.

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by DuchessLily(f): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Eager to see
Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2015
2. Naij.com
Another example of a big and spacious office for mostly IT workers is the office of #1 website in Nigeria – Naij.com. It is a great place for journalists, writers and IT professionals and thus the office rooms are very spacious and open that helps to unite workers.
Naij.com is constantly seeking for new professionals and offers amazing conditions to them.

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2015
3. konga
Successful eCommerce giant Konga.com that managed to increase its sales by 450% in one year is a great job choice. Most of the workers that visited the office or were lucky to work there agree on it being one of the coolest office spaces. ‘I felt like I was in another part of the world,’ as one of our journalist put it.

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by fckmn24seg(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2015
M
Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2015
4. Andela
The Andela Amity campus will be a great choice to get the work done and spend a great time. The office is decorated with several colorful graffiti to inspire you throughout the day. You will also love the amazing cafeteria.

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2015
5. The Co-creation Hub
The Co-Creation Hub is a great place for Nigerian entrepreneurs with a great environment. One of the coolest features of it is the open space at the rooftop. You will be able not only to work in great conditions, but also enjoy games like darts, table tennis and even PlayStation.

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Nice Work Op Tho I will like to do My I.T with Google Inc.

1 Like

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2015
6. Africa Internet Group
One of the biggest companies in Africa, currently working in 26 countries with its 71 companies is AIG (Africa Internet Group). The building where the company is located houses several its startups – Jovago.com (hotel booking),
Kaymu.com.ng (online marketplace) and Hellofood.com.ng (food delivery service).

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Such companies create workspaces like these because they are concerned about their employees. This is amazing because they realize that the productivity of a company depends on the way they treat their workers. It is truly unbelievable that such workspaces really exist and someone is so lucky to work there
www.job.naij.com/tips-6+Companies+With+Offices+In+Nigeria+We+Cant+Believe+Are+Real-140#last_tips

Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by ramdris(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
I must admit, they are really cool. Just hope their pay and welfare package are cooler..
Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
ramdris:
I must admit, they are really cool. Just hope their pay and welfare package are cooler..
sure
Re: 6 Companies With Offices In Nigeria We Can't Believe Are Real (Pics) by solid3(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
The office for businesses I'm building wld b better than these ones. By God's grace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? / Why Chinese Manufacturing Wins / How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.