Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (12120 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? / Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by ofala(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2009
Have you taken time to really check the things you have in common with your lover.Do you watch films a lot while he or she doesn't?Think about it and tell us what and what you have in common with your lover and tell us how you adjust to the things you two don't share together but you just do for the relationship.

So talk plain,
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2009
Both love movies but i'm more the movie freak than he is.
Both love music but i'm more eclectic than he is.
Both are crazy, i think he's crazier.  He thinks i am. cheesy
Both independent.  I don't need him to carry my bag or hold my hand or bombard me with calls or sms.  And he won't wither away for my not being there to hold his hand or bombard him with calls and all that.
Initially we were both on the same page emotionally - devoid cheesy, now well he's crushable undecided
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by bluespice(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2009
im in love with me
how can i have differences with me? undecided
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by dizzywezzy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2009
we share the same birthday!!! its so exciting, i love to tell everyone i meet smiley
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by sistajay(f): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2009
We have nothin in common (opposite attract), hence the fireworks everyday, and its bein eight years of dat!! We do love each other like crazy!
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by JJYOU: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2009
wbb
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2009
We cant do without each other,n We share same dentition, 32-1
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by 190: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2009
i wil be rite bak
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by sparta(f): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2009
We are both gentle altho am more on the quiet side because he enjoys large company while am loner.

We both love being pampered.

We both prefer homemade food, he especialy does not like eating out at all.

We both enjoy giving out to the needy ( he does this a lot and he is so blessed for it)

We both love privacy at home (intruders are not welcomed at all)
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by Czarskit(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2009
We both love our company. . .
Same taste for almost e'erything. . .
Limited dependecy. . .
Similar childhood & family life. . .
Same fav. colour, music genre, food, movie cat. , etc
She's just lyk me. . . I tink likes attract. undecided
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by Gabry(f): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
Things we have in common

1) Music. . . HAAA! ALOT OOO!!!

2) Movies. . . YEAP!!! VERY MUCH!!!

3) Shoes. . . DAMN!!! We loveeeee shoes but I love high heals and he love snickers

4) Farts  grin  tongue   YES OOO but he farts very loud and mine is a silent one but with a big smile

5) Water Bottle . . . We are both passionate about it

6) We both lovee to cook (But on Nairaland sef, no one believes me. Whatever mehn. . .)

7) We both loveeee Stockings

8.) We both loveeeee Housework cause both hates messy and dirty environment

9) We both love praying the Rosary almost everynight

10) We  both are definitely Crazy but I think he is more mad than I am

11) We both can tell Jokes and make simply anyone and everyone laugh

12) We loves Hugs and kisses

13) Both love to own our own business

14) Love learning and experiencing new things in life espeacially on culture and tradition

15) Loves to dance and sing

16) Loves travelling

17) Love meeting new people

18) We both love to make different accents like Im good in doing a Nigerian, British, Amrican, Greek, Italian, Australian, French and Indian accent and he is good in doing a Chinese, Bangladeshi, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thailand and Arab accent.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA. . . too many oooo  shocked  sad
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by rhufffryda(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
we like totally different things. for examplia she loves watching those boring nigerian homevideos and whenever she is over at mine, forces me to watch them with her. and no matter whatever excuse I feign I dnt get away with it. but I still love her.
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by ekpakpo: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2009
we love each other, smiley
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by webpro(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
we are both cheating on each other, grin grin grin grin
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by yme1(f): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2009
@webpro

na true you dey talk so
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by webpro(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2009
na true ooo
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by Ben13: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2009
She's thinks life is beautiful and I think so too.
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by ofala(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2009
Somebody here is saying they dont share anything in common.How true can that be?I beleive you had not really thought of it.You two must have something in common,atleast onething.You never know,the attraction may reside in that very 'little' commonness
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by yme1(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
1)he is intelligent and i am too
2)he is so optimistic and i am too
3)he is fun to be with and i am too
4)he is so free and i am too
5)he love him mama well well and same goes with me
6)he is an arsenal fan and i am too
7)he is neat and i am too

AND LOTS MORE
Re: What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by ilaugh1: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2009
sista-jay:

We have nothin in common (opposite attract), hence the fireworks everyday, and its bein eight years of dat!! We do love each other like crazy!

Wow - eight long years - how have you done it? Keep it up o.

(1) (Reply)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.