Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! (7004 Views)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by praxisnetworks: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2015
In your opinion, what punishment should be meted out to the teacher responsible? Remember, this could be your own girl child or boy child!
Buttocks of a student of Government College Ughelli Delta state, brutalised by a teacher, for allegedly fighting with another student.
These are the details: ” The hapless victim is Ebikabowei Daniel.Offence: He reportedly fought with a fellow student over the use of his spoon.
He was given 100 lashes by his Teacher, Oruma Osi until he went numb!
The Principal is Mr Vincent Osi.
His father was prevented from seeing him as the School offered to treat the boy.
Pls Note: This account was taken from the victims’ elder brother. You may wish to seek the Schools’ account as well.

http://abacityblog.com/shocking-see-what-this-teacher-did-to-her-student/

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by midolian(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Chaai! This teacher is heartless. This is attempted murder!

If I was to pass judgement on this, I would seize her teaching license(if there is anything like that)...and then jail her for "300yrs" undecided

But wait o! What did she beat the boy with? Must be barb wire or something angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Swaggzkid: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2015

Lolz grin the teacher wicked die.

I tink av seen this before
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by okosodo: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2015
The boy is now confined to wearing pampers
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by mymadam(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2015
Chai, this b!tch is definitely a witch. Haba! Is the Child Rights Act in existence in that State?
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by tucky200(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Give the b!tch/witch 200...she is adult
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by frankay430(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2015
imagine
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by nikkiking(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2015
I no even read it buh i jus wan comment. That teacher need to get agent of anger management for counselling.
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by SimpleVili: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Not again!
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Must be a LADY....

LADIES are innately wicked.

They have WICKEDNESS in their Genome.

May be they can help us with the CHROMOSOMAL NUMBER...? so that we can mutate the gene.
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by redsun(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
A very violent and irrational society and they expect things to just change miraculously without reasoning. The society is so primitively backward,even with all the exposure to instant information.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by tpiander: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
That lady is not nigerian.

What chemical or substance are you people using to induce this bruising and wounding on people's bodies?
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by baralatie(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
the boy will never commit offense again period
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by naijaclinic: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Terrorist teacher.
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Stancollins(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Spare the rod, spoil the child ..
Spoil the rod, spare the child. .
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
There's a very thin line between discipline and wickedness, the teacher crossed it by far.

I know a lot of teachers are overworked and underpaid and tends to take their frustration on their students but this is pure evil.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Chartey(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
That lady is East African. Look at the trees, that must be Kenya or Uganda. Well, the news is made in Aba!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by mekadinho(f): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Has someone sued d ba.stard? Spanking a child here in Canada is a very serious offence nt to talk of dat... ds is wickedness. Flogging should b ban in our primary n high schools, even @ home.
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by ehiwuogwuu(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
haba nawwwww!!!this is cruelty not correction for Christ sake...the teacher needs serious reprimanding if possible serve am quality jail term ,Habaaa!!!
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Babsontundexzy: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is highly unfair!! The teacher should be given life imprisonment for that yeye act! Rubbbiissshhh!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by HXoritz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
The teacher needs to be tied up or even chained so that the victim's family members will flock her 100 strokes on the same spot....if not no other way is justifiable..... #karma
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by imsuboi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Taking into consideration the quote which says "Revenge is best served cold", here's how I would administer my revenge.

Step 1: "arrange boys"

Step 2: enter market and buy "assorted" canes and ropes.

Step 3: Wait for her outside school

Step 4: catch am

Step 5: tie to a table

Step 6: administer 21st century "scourging at the pillar"

Step 7: take lots of pics

Step 8: stroll home majestically
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Blackfire(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
This woman should be the chairperson in charge of wipping our politicians that steal more than 10 million.... I pity those who will steal 1 billion.

But this BEAT-cher wicked o.
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by dkronicle(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dey should flog her with thesame object which she used but it should be x2 of that...
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by sirxbit(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
sadOp pls remove dat inocent woman 4rm dis post.my house is a throw stone from the sch and the student was flogged by a male teacher and nt a female.does dat lean woman have the strength to flog someone like dat?
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by deanoffaculty: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Supermiy: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Let me treat her Bleep up..............
Arnold of our land grin ..which model of gun be that??..smiley

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by wendycindy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Teacher from hell
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by Bamss1: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
There was a day my little niece holding a cane looked at me and said 'uncle I will peel ur bum bum' I didn't understand dat statement until now...

Lemme give her a call and cut her serious warning
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by mira4u: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
embarassed See how ugly she is. Ugly people are synonymous with wickedness.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by CICERO09(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't think pictures should be disclosed
Re: SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES! by ManTiger(m): 2:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Only a mentally derange being will give someone 100 lashes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: We Are Igbos – Says Asari Dokubo (see Video) / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned / Ugwuanyi's Door-to-door Campaign Excites Enugu Residents Ahead Of March 9 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.