Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) (42463 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) / Apply For Ptdf Geosciences Training Programme (gtp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
TRADELYN:
We need someone urgently that can use GIS to analyse.
Also, someone that is good in Matlab Simulation.

Email: "tradelyn@gmail.com"
please who and where is 'We'
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by TRADELYN: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
geobukky:

please who and where is 'We'
TRADELYN
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by murphybo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
hello guys pls I have applied but forget to upload passport with the documents I submitted,pls will sending another one with passport advisable or I should just leave it like that
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by ignis: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
murphybo:
hello guys pls I have applied but forget to upload passport with the documents I submitted,pls will sending another one with passport advisable or I should just leave it like that
Send another one with passport.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
guys. geobukky.
d application has closed. d link is not working again
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
guys. geobukky.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
u neva apply ni?
usqoh:
guys. geobukky.

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
like how long will it take ptdf to shortlist?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
geobukky:
u neva apply ni?
i don apply. am just saying dat expect shortlist any tym from now
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by rocoh(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Oh Lord we commit our applications into your hands.

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
30/08/2015, 9days after deadline! Hope shortlisting will be done this week, wat do u guys think?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by seun66(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Saryea83:
30/08/2015, 9days after deadline! Hope shortlisting will be done this week, wat do u guys think?
government tings dey fast like dat? i for happy o
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
This one is exptional cuz is exactly time 4 laser admission as dr last session is abt to end or has ended sef. This August was dr 5th month! Unless project tns
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by rocoh(m): 1:34am On Sep 01, 2015
It is well.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
has anybody been invited?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Bubaraye: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Halleluyah!!!!!!!!>>>i just received a mgs from PTDF -GTP Programme
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by jazinogold(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bubaraye:
is d message inviting you for a test or what?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bubaraye:
Are you kidn me?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bubaraye:
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Basalt(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
How much will somebody pay for the training. I wish to apply next year. Am currently serving.
Pls very important..
Tell me how much the pdf training will take
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by murphybo(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Bubaraye:
Are u serious pls?or has any other person receive message or call in the house pls?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Joy83(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Relax.... the guy with invitation is fake!

No invitation till Buhari's cabinet is in place...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Joy83:
Relax.... the guy with invitation is fake!

No invitation till Buhari's cabinet is in place...
I wan hear wetin hin wan talk. Even Engineering program wey fill form months ahead of us never hear anything...

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by busdebbie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
I TRIED PAYING ONLINE IT WASN'T GOING OOOOOO.

PLEASE WHAT BRANCH CAN I GET THE BRANCH
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Joy83(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
busdebbie:

Wrong number....
Visit PTDF scholarship thread!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Joy83:

Wrong number....
Visit PTDF scholarship thread!
cheesy we na same for everywia, it gets confusing
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by ignis: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
busdebbie:

Paying for what?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Bubaraye: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
From findings Laser training program cost N1,000,000 or there about.....
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yes na, it's on dia site
Bubaraye:
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Basalt(m): 4:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Bubaraye:

lol....#1m I dey mad?

For training that may not even give you any employment.
If I have that money, na to go do one confirm business be dat nah.
Pay one million for 5months training.
Nonsense.
Laser ko Laser ni.
Even @ gunpoint, I wont pay 500k let alone paying the impossible 1m, I dey mad?
I go use part of the money do my Msc and use the other one to do one confirm business
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2015
Hi, I received a call from ptdf on Friday 30th October congratulating and asking if I'd be available for the first batch of training this November. Has any other person been contacted? It wasn't an sms or a mail. It was a call
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by dazzlingd(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Abrahamtaylour:
Hi, I received a call from ptdf on Friday 30th October congratulating and asking if I'd be available for the first batch of training this November. Has any other person been contacted? It wasn't an sms or a mail. It was a call
did u do any test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / New Job / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview