Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano (41876 Views)

Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Candybob(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
sammyyoung2:
Must religion be tagged on her

She tagged herself religious, with her head gear!

If it took until 2015, for the Islamic Nigerians to produce a female pilot and they are celebrating themselves, then Islam really needs to be looked at as a backward religion!

This victory is for western education not islam, because if she had followed in islam, she will only good to end up as one of the four wives of one mallam, and those are the lucky ones!

This is 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by yassjib: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
na by connection jor
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by nuradeen011(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
tucky200:
That's nice
Seriously u have just said nonsense
i think she is not the first nigerian female pilot but first female muslim try to understand dnt be in a hurry to criticize
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by okonkwo44: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
First?? In this modern tyms,nawa o,she tried atleast broke d jinx.
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by tucky200(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
nuradeen011:
i think she is not the first nigerian female pilot but first female muslim try to understand dnt be in a hurry to criticize
Pls did u read d comment I replied ??
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
adaxxy:
stop fooling yourself there are set of twins in aerocontrstors of Nigeria limited they are also young I think they were 18yrs old when aero employed them and this was like 7years ago i think and they are both Muslims hassanah and hussenna. So dont tell me that bulshi...t. that she was the first you can say another Muslim female pilot.

Fucking retard... I didnt post this I only responded & hw d fk am I fooling myself, guy no let me catch u those fingers when u take dey type rubbish go lost I swear...fkng bush pig
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
adaxxy:
she's not the first its a big lie.
okay
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Teeboy22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
shalomm:

the truth is bitter Mr. Muslim

guy

i'm a christain oo

I attend C.A.C.

Okay..so watch out
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by nd07(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
congratulations gul bt u won't fly me
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
u usually don't hav anything to say dan 'it's LadyF again with ur laughing smiley.
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
I pray the she_male above me LadyF gets inspired
I pray so too cos she's just constituting nuisance here with her usual 'it's LadyF again' without nothing reasonable to comment.
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by pobosky20(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
sammyyoung2:

Nonsense mentality. Naija and religion issue. mtchewwwww
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Abdulhakeem7(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Candybob:

She tagged herself religious, with her head gear!

If it took until 2015, for the Islamic Nigerians to produce a female pilot and they are celebrating themselves, then Islam really needs to be looked at as a backward religion!

This victory is for western education not islam, because if she had followed in islam, she will only good to end up as one of the four wives of one mallam, and those are the lucky ones!

This is 2015!
u made no sense at all. Islam says women shld b around to take care of d home meaning to train their children and as a pilot how will she b able to train her children giving d ever busy schedules of pilots. Lack of proper home training is d reason d society is wht it is today.
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by adaxxy: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2015
laudate:

Thanks. I had even written about them a few months back on another thread. Please see the link here: https://www.nairaland.com/2158816/fatima-abba-gwadabe-first-muslim/2#30987755

Sorry dear I forgot to mention imoleayo she a wonderful young lady anytime and shes now a captain on Dash 8 q300 and 400 series.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by adaxxy: 3:38am On Aug 09, 2015
nuradeen011:
my dear are you not reading the comments above she's is not the first Muslim I quote she is not the first female Muslims,she is just a newborn compared to the other female muslim pilots and captains before her.
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Datazone:
Aboki will always remain aboki..

Baboon! angry

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by kane33: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by kossyablaze(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
I pray so too cos she's just constituting nuisance here with her usual 'it's LadyF again' without nothing reasonable to comment.
lol I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Baboon! angry
Abok,i how far?
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by Candybob(m): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
u made no sense at all. Islam says women shld b around to take care of d home meaning to train their children and as a pilot how will she b able to train her children giving d ever busy schedules of pilots. Lack of proper home training is d reason d society is wht it is today.

Since when did i need your permission to make or not to make sense

Islam this, islam that! Reread your follow up argument and judge yourself.

Why should I living in 2015, live my life subject to the dictates of one so-called prophet from 600 AD, a prophet of questionable character and skewed orientation? Your head is not for decoration make use of it.

A prophet who twisted the gospel (even though the gospel itself is a twisted pack of junk) to obtain relevance in ancient Arabia.

Religion is founded on deception and it thrives on this deception. Your Islam carries the day on how well it is able to bamboozle its adherents and keep their mind enslaved.

As for the home training tale you just told yourself out of envy for the progress of a progressing young lady, know that the world has evolved beyond your myopia.

Crazy indoctrination is the biggest problem of the human society.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Datazone:

Abok,i how far?

You mean how far she dey open her legs - shey you know who I mean angry
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by adaxxy: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016

Fucking retard... I didnt post this I only responded & hw d fk am I fooling myself, guy no let me catch u those fingers when u take dey type rubbish go lost I swear...fkng bush pig
You are a fuc....king bastar..d ,
what do you know about aviation operations,
Come let me lecture you..,ara lo ma sanpaeee oloshi nobody.
Re: Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano by laudate: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2016
sammyyoung2:

She tagged it on herself first, by wearing the hijab. So what is wrong in calling her something that she already identifies with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi & Babymama Olga Loved Up In New Photo With Their Twin Babies / Beautiful Christmas Decoration In New York / Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.