Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Must I Marry My Donor?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Donor?? (6196 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
queenbetsy:
oh my.....anyway,thanks for your contribution
ur very much welcom
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:

Kidney donor?
yeah
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by tpiander: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
You mean you are asking if you should marry your kidney donor?

How does that compensate the person for his kidney?
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:
You mean you are asking if you should marry your kidney donor?

How does that compensate the person for his kidney?
hey dude....kindly go through my post
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by tayoxx(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
even sperm self I no donate talkless of kidney...metcheww nexttttttt
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by tpiander: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
queenbetsy:
I've observed that whenever a lady/guy is in need of a donor and the donor happens to be someone who's in love with d lady/guy,most times, they(donors) think that the reward that suit them is to start a love affair or even marry the person...... what if I don't love him? what if I refuse to date him? am I being ungrateful?
....what's ur take on this?

CC: ishilove ,lalasticlala

Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
tayoxx:
even sperm self I no donate talkless of kidney...metcheww nexttttttt
you don't have to react that way....your contribution may help someone
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by tpiander: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:

Kidney donor?

queenbetsy:
yeah
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by hedonistic: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
What if the "donor" requests that you date or marry him as a precondition for helping you in the first place. Would you reject that condition and die in your misery instead? That effectively answers your question.

Yes, it is ingratitude to reject a person after benefitting from him... There is no such thing as altruism or helping for helping sake. People always expect something in return, even though they don't admit it. Even God Himself expects us to praise and glorify Him when He blesses us. Let alone ordinary, vain, selfish humans. Nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
You should have refused the donation, then you ll have nothing to worry about whether to marry him or not
queenbetsy:
against my will?
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
ilobasama:
You should have refused the donation, then you ll have nothing to worry about whether to marry him or not
you've misunderstood what I meant...
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Apologies
queenbetsy:
you've misunderstood what I meant...
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by emitheo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
jaymejate:
You know what?
Change that TV from AFRICAN MAGIC to Super Sport.
hahahahhakikikiki
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 29, 2015
where was d person u now wished to marry when you were looking for a donor? #ladies being ungrateful since1759
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by ststyreal(f): 5:50am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=queenbetsy post=36742636] sad what if you are in this situation? would u have chosen to be unhappy in the relationship?[/quoteu,
for d fact dat he gave u his kidney shows that he loves u dearly, and I tell you, its better u marry someone who loves you more than d one you love mostly. Learn to love him because he has shown you how much he loves you by giving you part of him. The person u may choose to love, may at d end of d day not love u enough in return. If I were u, except d donor is already married then I will only pray for Gods blessings upon him and his household after thanking him, but if d reverse is d case, as long as he has profess his love for me and asks for my hand in marriage, my dear I don Marriam finish, because dat donor will always love u. How else would u define love again, my dear, don't make d mistake of letting this rare love slipped off you.
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by ststyreal(f): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2015
queenbetsy:
sad what if you are in this situation? would u have chosen to be unhappy in the relationship?
For the fact that he gave u his kidney depicts his sincere love for you and I tell you, its better u marry someone who loves you more than d one you love mostly. Learn to love him because he had shown you how much he loves you by giving you part of him. The person you may choose to love may at the end of d day not love you enough in return. If I were u, except the donor is already married, then I will always pray for Gods blessings upon him and his households after thanking him but if d reverse is d case, as long as he has profess his love for me and asked for my hand in marriage, my dear, I don Marriam finish, wear d ring my self, not because he did me a favor but because that kind of a favor can only be done to someone you deeply love and cannot stand to let such a person leave d world.
How else would u define love again, don't let this rare love slipped off you.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Ograke(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2015
ststyreal:

For the fact that he gave u his kidney depicts his sincere love for you and I tell you, its better u marry someone who loves you more than d one you love mostly. Learn to love him because he had shown you how much he loves you by giving you part of him. The person you may choose to love may at the end of d day not love you enough in return. If I were u, except the donor is already married, then I will always pray for Gods blessings upon him and his households after thanking him but if d reverse is d case, as long as he has profess his love for me and asked for my hand in marriage, my dear, I don Marriam finish, wear d ring my self, not because he did me a favor but because that kind of a favor can only be done to someone you deeply love and cannot stand to let such a person leave d world.
Abi na.

The other guy she loves, why didn't he donate his kidney to her?

That itself settles the matter.
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by ib22003(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
queenbetsy:
I've observed that whenever a lady/guy is in need of a donor and the donor happens to be someone who's in love with d lady/guy,most times, they(donors) think that the reward that suit them is to start a love affair or even marry the person...... what if I don't love him? what if I refuse to date him? am I being ungrateful?

Dont marry him if you dont want to because you dont deserve him as you are having doubts. would you give some1 your own kidney. i guess you love some1 else abi. why didnt you collect that person's kidney. if you dont marry him,some1else will come along.

Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
ib22003:

Dont marry him if you dont want to because you dont deserve him as you are having doubts. would you give some1 your own kidney. i guess you love some1 else abi. why didnt you collect that person's kidney. if you dont marry him,some1else will come along.
hmmmm....totally confused cry
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
ststyreal:

thanks... U'r a nice person
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ograke:

Abi na.

johnson157:
where was d person u now wished to marry when you were looking for a donor?
#ladies being ungrateful since1759
...not in any relationship
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by ststyreal(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
queenbetsy:
thanks... U'r a nice person
U r welcome my friend.
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by worksmart(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Madam OP,
Did you not know of this tendency for donors to seek to marry the recipient at the time he offered to donate his kidney?

If you knew that he was likely seeking to be a donor to gain your hand in marriage, you should have declined or offered to pay him for his kidney and make it clear that you don't wish to marry him.
My view is that you are being ungrateful if you don't pay back in in some other way.
queenbetsy:

Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ograke:

Abi na.

Maybe they were not a match. You have to be a match with your donor.
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
worksmart:
Madam OP,
Did you not know of this tendency for donors to seek to marry the recipient at the time he offered to donate his kidney?

If you knew that he was likely seeking to be a donor to gain your hand in marriage, you should have declined or offered to pay him for his kidney and make it clear that you don't wish to marry him.
My view is that you are being ungrateful if you don't pay back in in some other way.
hmmmn...so confused
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Maybe they were not a match. You have to be a match with your donor.
exactly ma'am
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by tpiander: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
ma'am, stop bumping the thread nah?

havent you made your point yet, which comments are you looking for again?
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by samtol4(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2015
ststyreal:

Best and intelligent piece
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by ststyreal(f): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
samtol4:
Best and intelligent piece
Thanks dear, am happy have impacted.
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Marry that mman; he is ur husband, if u don't u will regret it all ur life
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by queenbetsy(f): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Marry that mman; he is ur husband, if u don't u will regret it all ur life
shocked
Re: Must I Marry My Donor?? by cyprus000: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2015
[size=13pt]
I'd rather sell my kidney for 300,000$ which is worth about N35million,than give it to a person who thinks I have done nothing special.

Or I give it to a common man out there who has no one.

In has much I a hate going romantic with any lady I have helped. I still find your mentality a kind of repulsive.
You made it sound like the donor has done nothing remarkable or nothing special in the life of the reciever, or it is out of place to seek for his/her love.

Lyk its just a normal thing he/she is sopos to do. Why didn't the sopos lover donate his kidney, if he truelly love you.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Having Wild S*x With My Chief Bridesmaid On Our Wedding / End Time: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.