Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field (45668 Views)

Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by lalasticlala(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by lalasticlala(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mm.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY....

CAN'T WAIT TO GET COMMISSIONED

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
A better caption would be GALLANT sheep being Led to the Slaughter undecided
lalasticlala:
.m
Freemanan:
If you missed me I just wan tell you say Dem lock me For prison but am outside now for some Fresh air cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by kamair237(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Boko Bois dem don fear fight....
Oboy see Bullet....

John Rambo got nothing on this guy....
God bless PMB...

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by dimexilux(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Proffdada: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Booked
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by DeltahArmy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
God is in charge..
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by realtestament(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
No single bullet of the enemy will hit any of u...IJN

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by CreamyAutos(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gallant Nigeria army

May God guide and protect u all and special prayers goes to all those in the north IT IS WELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless GEJ

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless their hustle to kill these animals, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Imortal001: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Up nigeria army, down boko haram lunatics

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Tolexander: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Victory is yours in Jesus Name!

You shall triumph ish Allahu!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hoping they perform like my guys, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by fatdon2(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
embarassed May God protect them always

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by midolian(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na so! When u have A working system cool
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by coolestrogue(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
@lalasticlala, the first and only first class law graduate of Faculty of Law, Unilorin is KAZEEM ILYAS ABIODUN who graduated in 2013/2014 session.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by dave2meek(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
God protect you guyz
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by veekid(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
wish you victory

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mazan aiki...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by alaoeri: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Boko Haram won't last more than 2015 - PMB, nice one from our gallant soldiers. cool
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by funmo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
May the good Lord keep you safe brothers!!!

stay gallant and do visit my blog for guaranteed laughter anytime

ATTENTION!!!
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Lordave: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
My guys
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by RepentantTr0ll(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Common sense you don't have undecided
Vanquay:
A better caption would be GALLANT sheep being Led to the Slaughter undecided If you missed me I just wan tell you say Dem lock me For prison but am outside now for some Fresh air cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Pls from what movie is that.
I love army movies

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by boolet: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by efilefun(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
May God Almighty continue to Guide and Guard them all

shalomm:

so its PMB that bought the weapons for them abi?

I tire for una oooo.... Foolish [/b]APC's[b] Stupid [/b]PDP's[b]

Eurelaz:
God bless GEJ

Even your dasuki somedays ago said the weapons GEJ bought havent arrived the country yet so STFU

http://www.punchng.com/news/arms-bought-by-jonathan-govt-havent-arrived-nigeria-dasuki/
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by shalomm: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
kamair237:
Boko Bois dem don fear fight....
Oboy see Bullet....

John Rambo got nothing on this guy....
God bless PMB...

so its PMB that bought the weapons for them abi?

I tire for una oooo.... Foolish [/b]APC's[b] Stupid [/b]PDP's[b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.