Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

DSTV Has Started Again - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Has Started Again (2373 Views)

BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 / DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! / DSTV Has About 1.5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Has Started Again by onajo2000(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please be informed that DSTV has swapped their super sports channel from their previous positions ....supersport3 no longer show first match again , compact plus subscribers should runaway from that bouquet else you will regret it.
To enjoy watching supersport channels you must be in premium bouquet only. They swapped ss3 to ss7 position.be warned
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by eme1n(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Experienced that too. Bast-ards!!!

1 Like

Re: DSTV Has Started Again by naijafella(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Somebody needs to call this guys to order.For me,i have stopped complaining. I got an option. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by Diamonddamsel: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks for the information they did that because several people have stopped subscribing for their premium bouquet its way to expensive.
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by Mstrsheikh: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please this should make front page and let everyone be aware of this 419 act
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by onajo2000(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
I normally subscribe for the premium bouquet but champions league is still far away so I subscribed for compact plus bouquet only to discover that they have swapped ss7 to ss3 and former ss3 to ss5
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by edaolaropin: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
It's really unfair. It's like shifting the goal post in the middle of the game. It's wrong to change the content of a bouquet without even sensitising their customers. I wish I didn't rush to renew my subscription this afternoon. As much as I know I have to pay for the services, I have a right to be treated fairly. It's bad enough to increase the tariff but it's simply fraudulent to change the contents without due notification. We have a legal right to fight for this. I wish I was a lawyer .
This is nothing short of an economic and financial crime.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Has Started Again by SEGAD: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Extremely fraudulent act by DSTV. Front page please
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by otokx(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Terms & Conditions is what they use to bobo us.
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by georgee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fp pls
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by demmy0325(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hahaha.. Tot i was the only one that noticed o.. Stvpid people.. They are so smart.. grin grin..

Cc. Lalasticlala seun..
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by demmy0325(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
onajo2000:
Please be informed that DSTV has swapped their super sports channel from their previous positions ....supersport3 no longer show first match again , compact plus subscribers should runaway from that bouquet else you will regret it.
To enjoy watching supersport channels you must be in premium bouquet only. They swapped ss3 to ss7 position.be warned
.. Its to ss5 actually.. U cn actually stl enjoy epl matches.. Buht thats when its surplus.... Thats when they move it to other ss... The only diff is ss5 now serves the function of ss3
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by georgee(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is the begining of the end for DSTV in Nigeria. Moving all EPL matches from SS3 to SS5. I have been trying to call and blast their customer service since morning, number didnt go tru. If this nonsense is not reversed before this month end. I will throw away my DSTV decoder and buy Startimes. U fools increased the fee from 7K+ to 9K+ and still moved the matches to SS5 only for premium subscribers to watch. I am so so pissed off now. Like i said, whoever advised u guys on this is ur greatest enemy.. U ar finished in Nigeria. Nonsense. Reverse this nonsense or am out for good this month end.. am gonna buy consat..Consat will bid alongside dstv for the 2016/2017 EPL rights..

1 Like

Re: DSTV Has Started Again by demmy0325(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
georgee:
This is the begining of the end for DSTV in Nigeria. Moving all EPL matches from SS3 to SS5. I have been trying to call and blast their customer service since morning, number didnt go tru. If this nonsense is not reversed before this month end. I will throw away my DSTV decoder and buy Startimes. U fools increased the fee from 7K+ to 9K+ and still moved the matches to SS5 only for premium subscribers to watch. I am so so pissed off now. Like i said, whoever advised u guys on this is ur greatest enemy.. U ar finished in Nigeria. Nonsense. Reverse this nonsense or am out for good this month end.. am gonna buy consat..Consat will bid alongside dstv for the 2016/2017 EPL rights..
.. Lmao.. grin grin..
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by bakynes(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
I must confess I feel so very bad abt it, I just opened a viewing centre only for them to shift all the EPL matches from SS3 to SS5 after increasing tariff from 7,000 to 9500 these guys are just scammers. Even the small bars around my area can't show today's matches only the big bars can afford it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSTV Has Started Again by bakynes(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijafella:
Somebody needs to call this guys to order.For me,i have stopped complaining. I got an option. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Brother abeg I need urgent help can I get ur contact.
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by SEGAD: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
georgee:
. You are on point sir. I felt very bad today. I reduced my subscription from premium to Family bouquet after last increased. DSTV customer service called to inform me that I can enjoy my football on compact plus because it has sss3 & sss7, then I upgraded to compact plus. Then, key matches today were moved to sss5 without prior notice. By the end of this month I will move back to Family.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Has Started Again by SEGAD: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please front page
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by georgee(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2015
So so angry
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by 1wolex85: 12:51am On Aug 09, 2015
georgee:
my guy, you just expressed my exact feelings,I have also been trying to call, I'm sure the line was blocked on purpose,I pity the dstv staff that will pick my call on Monday morning, I really need to vent,Nonsense! how can I pay 10k and be watching championship? 10k na small money?

1 Like

Re: DSTV Has Started Again by georgee(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2015
1wolex85:

my guy, you just expressed my exact feelings,I have also been trying to call, I'm sure the line was blocked on purpose,I pity the dstv staff that will pick my call on Monday morning, I really need to vent,Nonsense! how can I pay 10k and be watching championship? 10k na small money?
So ridiculus..Man City V Chelsea next sunday is on SS5..I am so feeling cheated right now.
Mods shuld help put this on FP
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by georgee(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello XXXX, Please be informed that Super Sport 5, channel 225 is now the home of Premiership while Super Sport 3, channel 223 has become the new home of other international football including the European Leagues.
Premium subscribers will have a total of 10 live games on a weekend while subscribers on the Compact plus bouquet will have 6 live games on a weekend.
All inconvenience is deeply regretted.
See thier response from their fb page when i blasted them..
Where are these Mods when need them.. Push this topic to FP now haba
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by prof800(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
There are "terms and conditions". sad
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by berbajiday(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
It is really painful, just Cuz of d new season I subbed from d ist of Aug on d new 9450 compact plus to enjoy ss3ni which airs most Epl matches only to be shocked to see all matches moved to ss5 without notice, mind u ss5 is d only sport station u can't get on compact plus meaning it was a deliberate effort to make sure only premium (13980) subscribers enjoy d Epl, secondly d customer care lines all went dead. I'm def storming dia office 2mao if it's possible to add more money to d one I've paid so dt I can at least enjoy my money ds month and by next month,i go sabi say na viewing centre sure pass. It is really heart breaking. Ds monopoly of DSTV is killing. No prior notice, no human feelings, the higher authorities had better see to ds!
georgee:

1 Like

Re: DSTV Has Started Again by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2015
These guys are full of scam on their fingertips angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by aleem50(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Its to ss5 actually.. U cn actually stl enjoy epl matches.. Buht thats when its surplus.... Thats when they move it to other ss... The only diff is ss5 now serves the function of ss3
I have linked my walka 7,and I bought this device because of EPL matches. Please can you be of help, probably if there is any advice you can render so as to have ss5 on my walka.
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by demmy0325(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
aleem50:
I have linked my walka 7,and I bought this device because of EPL matches. Please can you be of help, probably if there is any advice you can render so as to have ss5 on my walka.
.. Hmm.. Wel.. As it stands now.. It seems dstv are switchin the channels.. Like ss3 will show the matches today buh wont show 2mrw.. Sme with ss5... I dnt really knw much 'bout the walka stuff.. Mayb u shud go to their website or any dstv centres nearest to U..
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by aleem50(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Hmm.. Wel.. As it stands now.. It seems dstv are switchin the channels.. Like ss3 will show the matches today buh wont show 2mrw.. Sme with ss5... I dnt really knw much 'bout the walka stuff.. Mayb u shud go to their website or any dstv centres nearest to U..
thanks brother
Re: DSTV Has Started Again by demmy0325(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
aleem50:
thanks brother
.. Yea.. U wcm..

(1) (Reply)

Best Movies To Download In 2018 And The Release Dates... / BBNAIJA: Tacha Fans To Raise The 60 Million Prize For Her (photo) / I Need New E.tv Code On Mytv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.