Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* (18865 Views)

I'm Suspecting This SUV To Be A Stolen SUV / 2000 - 2003 Model For Less Than ₦1M, Clearing Included. / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Rubyventures:

So how does it work?

What exactly do you want?

Let me know so I can explain better
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by oribi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
oribi:
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Mind what you say... Do your findings before you conclude.... Ishilove asked what are your proof, no one was able to come out with anything

Ensure you are very sure before you conclude... Thanks
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
gabrielride:
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
We do home delivery aswell
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
For Affordable Cars & Trucks Contact Gab Rides...Gabcheapcars@gmail.com Or Call +1 9406043722...Contact Us For Good Deals
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
We will never ask you to send money to our account or wire money to us here, you meet with us and sign an aggrement with a receipt for any payment made by hand.... Visit us today and see for yourself
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Rubyventures: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
gabrielride:

What exactly do you want?

Let me know so I can explain better

I want to know if the clearing cost for cars are fixed. Is there a standard?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rubyventures:

I want to know if the clearing cost for cars are fixed. Is there a standard?

Its not fixed, its depends on the car and the clearing agent you are using
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Rubyventures: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
oribi:

So who are the genuine ones we can trust on Nairaland? Cos im new to this section.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by oribi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rubyventures:

So who are the genuine ones we can trust on Nairaland? Cos im new to this section.

my bro do ur research
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Rubyventures: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
oribi:

my bro do ur research

I give up! Too much drama here.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by oribi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rubyventures:

lol why i don't do advert bro just threading caution on u...don't want story that touch
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by lobito007(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
oribi:
It's really absurd that you would come here to make a vague accusation; failing to back up your claim with evidence. You may just be ruining a legitimate business for the OP. And, note that what goes round definitely comes back around.

OP, If you can, I think you should go some miles to prove the authenticity of your business, (at least you would put your detractors to shame that way) like some viable dealers here do. You could post a picture of yourself with the cars, and upload proofs of any deal you have successfully consumated.

2 Likes

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by oribi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
lobito007:

It's really absurd that you would come here to make a vague accusation; failing to back up your claim with evidence. You may just be ruining a legitimate business for the OP. And, note that what goes round definitely comes back around.

OP, If you can, I think you should go some miles to prove the authenticity of your business, (at least you would put your detractors to shame that way) like some viable dealers here do. You could post a picture of yourself with the cars, and upload proofs of any deal you have successfully consumated.

my bro don't take it personal okay...all we asked is proof of legitimacy if u have not been bitten before don't start shouting
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Ngutor(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
gabrielride:

Yes sir, 3.5m will land this particular one to your door-step
Good day. Thank you for your response. Is car already in Nigeria? If not, how long will it take? How is payment sorted out? When I get the vehicle or before? Do you make available vehicle history or vin for independent verification?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ngutor:

Good day. Thank you for your response. Is car already in Nigeria? If not, how long will it take? How is payment sorted out? When I get the vehicle or before? Do you make available vehicle history or vin for independent verification?

Kindly send me an email for more information sir gabcheapcars@gmail.com
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rubyventures:

Bro i believe you know this is a public forum, and bunch of foo.ls are present here

To break it down, dem wan collect customers from me

This place is full of competitors

To confirm what am saying, Ask that oribi of a person this few questions

* Why hasn't he visited the office address provided

* Why hasn't he ask his friend/relatives to visit me here in California

* Why have they refused to go to my facebook page to get the pix he requested

* Ask if any one here have complained of me not fulfilling my own part of a deal?

* Ask why must i stand before a car to prove am genuine? (when normally i can just go to any car and snap)

* Ask why they've refused to provide the proofs Ishilove the moderator asked of them?

These areas should be attended to

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
gabrielride:
Please do not hesitate to contact us, by phone at, +1 9406043722 with any questions. We are proud to have great positive feedback and our price is always below retail. You can also email us (Gabcheapcars@gmail.com) with any questions
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Christ in you, the hope of glory Col.1:27
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
HOPE YOUR DAY WENT WELL grin grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Ngutor(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2015
gabrielride:

Kindly send me an email for more information sir gabcheapcars@gmail.com
I dont see why we cant ball here.Nothing to hide, remember?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Ngutor:

I dont see why we cant ball here.Nothing to hide, remember?

Different deals for different persons, negotiations and transactions are not done here on the forum....Send me an email

thanks sir
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by oribi(m): 2:23am On Aug 14, 2015
gabrielride:

Bro i believe you know this is a public forum, and bunch of foo.ls are present here

To break it down, dem wan collect customers from me

This place is full of competitors

To confirm what am saying, Ask that oribi of a person this few questions

* Why hasn't he visited the office address provided

* Why hasn't he ask his friend/relatives to visit me here in California

* Why have they refused to go to my facebook page to get the pix he requested

* Ask if any one here have complained of me not fulfilling my own part of a deal?

* Ask why must i stand before a car to prove am genuine? (when normally i can just go to any car and snap)

* Ask why they've refused to provide the proofs Ishilove the moderator asked of them?

These areas should be attended to

Thanks

only one answer for you can't exchange any words with you
am not a car dealer plus we can't go to your facebook page for your so called proofs why not post all you have here
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2015
GOODMORNING NIGERIANS grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 5:32am On Aug 15, 2015
grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Ngutor(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2015
Bro I have mailed you but no response yet
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 3:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Ngutor:
Bro I have mailed you but no response yet

Sorry i replied late, i traveled to NY to seal a deal..... But you've been replied

Thanks
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by fmnola: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Run for this guy, he is Kingsautos CONFIRMED. He uses the same strategy as him. Don't ever fall for him cos he will keep bringing up excuses after little payment. I am one of his victim and don't want anyone to fall for him again. HE IS A CONFIRMED SCAMMER.

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by walearoy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
fmnola:
Run for this guy, he is Kingsautos CONFIRMED. He uses the same strategy as him. Don't ever fall for him cos he will keep bringing up excuses after little payment. I am one of his victim and don't want anyone to fall for him again. HE IS A CONFIRMED SCAMMER.

Thank you,
I was keenly following this thread nd planning to patronise him soon.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
fmnola:

May God forgive you

You call people names you are not sure of, why not do your findings before concluding?

Let me ask you... I believe the said kingauto request money being sent to his account, if you've been following me you should know i don't do online transactions, every thing is done physically in my office, I don't request for online or account payment, and i will never do, my deals are plain and open, pls stop mistaking me for some one else

Thank you!
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Visit Our Office Today!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Toks BENZ C300-C350/CL500-CLS-SL500..C63/E63\E350/E550 (4d Chairmen) 06-016 / We Lease Coaster buses,hiace,hilux,cars,jeep,boats in PH & Lagos environs / SOLD Now in Lekki, Direct From Dubai 2011 BMW X-5 AWD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.