Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Makes You Happy Today? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Makes You Happy Today? (21427 Views)

What Makes You Unhappy Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 26, 2005
thats what my mom has too , but they took it out cuz they detected it early , but she has to go through all these treatments that make her terribly sick cry , life isnt fair

but im proud of yo g-ma .. my mom will live just as long smiley
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2005
Amen!

It's an awesome thing that they found it early. That was not the case with my g-ma so they had to remove the entire anatomy. You're mom has been strong to get through it so far, she will continue the good fight and succeed! She's in my prayers. . . and so are you!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 26, 2005
thank you grin
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 2:45am On Oct 26, 2005
you're lucky it was detected early KC, now you don't have to worry much because she's going to be just fine  smiley
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 2:48am On Oct 26, 2005
i was released today and i got pretty smacked , i feel high
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 2:50am On Oct 26, 2005
You got smacked right from being discharged? lipsrsealed

It's funny how I saw the word smacked and I knew exactly what you were talking about. . . . or I hoped I was wrong! lipsrsealed

Congrats on your release. Try and take it easy, Nddy.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 26, 2005
smiley wes

who smacked you
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 2:55am On Oct 26, 2005
@vexxy , i was feeling that thing for a long time, so as soon as i got home , i had to do it, i didnt waste a second , i just went to Terry's place to do it. But not so much though
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 2:58am On Oct 26, 2005
shocked

You can do that at his house?   lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 2:59am On Oct 26, 2005
yeah , not the smack of weed , its the other smack (i dont smoke)
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2005
Ok because smacked is usually referred to when smoking. Some say "lit" when refering to drinking.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 3:15am On Oct 26, 2005
yeah i meant drinking, ou gat it.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 3:16am On Oct 26, 2005
Yeah, I got it smiley
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by dovey(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2005
being alive and independent.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2005
Seeing all my my NL friends.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2005
i am so happy i am back to normal NDDY (no help to walk )
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2005
No crutches? I'm glad! cheesy
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2005
yep vexxy , but the school load is killing me
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by vexxy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2005
Heh. You have to make up for all of that lost time, huh? Get Terry to help you out cheesy
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by fabian(f): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2005
grin
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2005
watsfunny
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 4:27am On Oct 27, 2005
the fact that i keep losing track of time!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by hotangel2(f): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2005
I am happy because i know i am in trouble. This is not funny ooo. I was happy all day not until i broke my dad's camera and now i just left it there like i didn't touch it. How in the name of God will i tell him. He loves that camera like a baby. I shoulda used mine instead of touching his. Haaaaaaa cry cry cry cry cry cry I don't wanna lie to him and say i wasn't the one who broke it. ehnnnnnnn cry cry cry cry I am happy because i know i will cry. cry
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2005
awwwwwww... . just say it was an accident and you're sorry. it's not like he's going to make you buy a new one.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by hotangel2(f): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2005
I know i know... But the camera is soooo...... FINE! My daddy loves it, and if he knows i break it... that's like, no shopping for me in the month of November. And i don't want that at all. The camera has a cam in it too. I dunno why i touch that thing ooo. And it's the foolish rope that caused it. I mistakenly passed by the rope when i left it on the table in the kitchen. I wanted to get water and take it to my room. If it fell on a rug it wouldn't be affected. But it fell on (u know how the kicthen floor is).

Haaaaa......... I've been tryna fix it.. but i don't wanna spoil it more. cry cry I guess i'll just have to tell him. But i already did something i am paying for now. The accident i had, and the cops found out i hit a car and ran.. so my dad had to repair the car i hit. he's spending lots on the other person's car now. This whole thing is annoying! I just am not the kinda person that get really worked up over things.. cos if i am, i'd be dead by now with tears.

In fact ehhh.. i dunno wat to do.

I am happy because i got to say all this.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2005
shocked shocked you sound like you're in big trouble. suck up to your parents and act extra nice. that might help.

i just feel guilty when stuff like that happens to me. embarassed
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2005
you hit a car and ran away , it wasnt like you did it in another state , you should have used your brains, no police arrest or wat , i dont get you .
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by WesleyanA(f): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2005
she's a minor.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by hotangel2(f): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2005
Nddy.. it was the last accident i had. I told y'all abt it.

The police said they somehow found out i hit the car and blah blah. I of course had to admit i did. And they made charges and all that. I wasn't on my dad's insurance.. soo that was big trouble. My dad had to get me insurance and his insurance went up with the speed of light. He had to take responsibilty of ME since i was minor. They were like they would have issued for arrest if i didn't show up with the car at school again and blah blah. It was scary.. (i didn't mention it on here). Well My dad pitied me, because he knew i hit a car and ran.. but i told him abt it. He pitied me and said it was okay.. but i wouldn't get MY own car till december or later (to scare me i think). He also didn't allow me use his credit card on my last shopping. And he didn't let me go to the movies with my friends on a saturday. (that right there is alot of punishment).

Well, What in the name of Fxck do u think my punishment will be if i told him i broke his baby? (camera). He was showing his friends the camera... that sh!t is fine. I must confess. Let's not talk abt how much he bought it. You can make a movie with that camera and take pictures with it.. it's like amazing. Instead of a little cassette to store video clips.. it uses chips. The point is.. It's broken and it won't start! It's broken y'all.. my eyes r somewhat red. See i cant sleep. And he doesn't know i broke it. He's sleeping.

I am thinking of making A "i am sorry i broke ur camera card".. plus give him the flower in my room. And Greet him the yoruba way tommorrow morning (that is knee down both legs). My heavenly Father.. This sucks Big balls!!!!!!!! cry cry
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2005
you Dad can't take responsiblities for your actions , you are 16 not like you don't have a license, its a federal violation that you hit someone's car and you run away. How can you tell me your dad took responsibilty  for that .  I don't get at all , It wasnt like you only have a permit or your dad was in the car , i still dont get it,

Minors do get arrested by police and transfered to Juvenile sections
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by hotangel2(f): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2005
Okay so u r saying.. i should be arrested? Gosh it happened in school! Don't start with ur useless questions tonight cos i don't wanna transfer aggression on u. I seriously DON'T! Read between the lines u goddamn being! Arghhh...

Forgive me for my actions.. but ur question is annoying.

I guess i still have to answer u. I hit a car, ran. They found out. And said we could solve things before it get's to an arrest level. My dad said he'd take care of the car i hit and he signed papers. The police gave him the person's address and contact info.. And my dad is gonna use his own insurance... to take care of the car. BECAUSE... i didn't have insurance at the time the accident happen. What in the name of FXck don't u get here? angry
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by nddy(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2005
why are you annoyed ? i am trying to understand you  coz under normal circumstances you are supposed to be arrested and maybe your dad , This is no Nigerian cops where you could buy your way, i don't get it, even if it happened in school, the fact remains you ran away from the scene without leaving a contact infomation, thats a violation, you should have been taken to the station and later do other things , in this case you evicted your civic duty , Its a law you leave a contact if you hit someone's car if the person wasnt at the scene, ANd secondly the cops found out you were driving without Insurance , did your license get revoke ?or is your area in Anarchy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

- Will You Be Game - / Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures. / 80% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.