Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Which Romance Novel Are You Reading Right Now? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Romance Novel Are You Reading Right Now? (717 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Now / Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You / What Novel Are You Currently Reading? Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Romance Novel Are You Reading Right Now? by closetromantic: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm presently reading Tangled by Emma Chase. It's a contemporary romance novel told from the guy's point of view! The book is very very funny, it's the first time I'm reading a book from a guy's P.O.V and it's very refreshing... finally a book that gives me a glimpse into how guys really feel about love and romance.
I have laughed out loud so many times today I swear my neighbours must think I'm going crazy.
Which romance novel are you reading now?

BTW I have a blog where I talk about all things related to romance novels from new releases to top 10 lists to author's biography. You are welcome to check it out www.theclosetromanticsblog..com

(1) (Reply)

Stop Writing ‘am’. It Is ”I'm’ / Lost Love. / The Word Is An Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.