Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59069 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by pussyeater(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful
What about girls wen dey rape guys nko? I need answer to my question

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by SirShymexx: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2015
DollyParton1:

No.... Rape victims are not well catered for in Nigeria.

Well, they should take their tears to the Nigerian government and hit the streets. Are they better than pu.ssy rioters and all the women in the West who run around naked to protest their plights?

We're bored of the stale topic - hide ya pu.ssy and don't get carried away around strangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ManTiger(m): 12:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Huh.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ManTiger(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
But ehn? Tbh,I cannot visit a guy in his house o! The last time I visited a guy who was not my boyfriend was in 2006,was much younger and naïve.

But now! No way!
Wetin happun back then?

I was thinking about inviting yu to my Banana Iceland Mashion. wink
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2015
worshipdevice:
[quote author=Lovesdaisied post=

Virtually all Nigerian girls in Nigeria have been exposed to sexual assault and/or rape. Yeah I said it!
Do understand what u are saying? You girls exposed ursef....go to obalende and see wat ur type are doing @nite just for N200.00 d highest bid is N500.00

Didn't you know? Those prostitutes are a product of a highly sexualized environment, acting out promiscuity because they have been sexually traumatized.

Quiz those so called prostitutes. Their firstly sexual experience is either abuse, rape or assault.

Nigeria is one of the worst countries on earth to be a woman. Married off at 14 years in the North, raped at anywhere from 2 years and above in the south

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2015
wat about dose dat just want to spoil a guys name by claiming rape becos dey know once its a rape case,d girl gets d upper hand.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by armyofone(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Many Nigerian students got into trouble for not accepting 'No'. When a lady says no, then just stop no matter how aroused you are. Thank God for American justice they have 'something' stamped on them for the rest of their productive life.
Nigeria legal system still has a long way to go.
Ladies let your meeting place be neutral.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Rockyfancino(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Why will I do such a thing? U won't believe that a guy who insisted I come to visit him in his house just said I should not bother simply.because I told him am meeting him in an eatery. Na by.force to buy food for eatery??

You think it's every guy that has time for eatery. If I'm busy, or even not busy, I can't waste my time sitting under light eating and discussing what.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Joy1706:

Why am I not surprised? You truly are the son of an animal
YOU JUST READ A STORY WITHOUT OBSERVING THE CONTENT angry

DON'T BE SURPRISE! YOU ARE ALSO THE DAUGHTER OF AN ANIMAL
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??

The value system of Nigeria is absolutely erroded, when individuals who lay claim to be men come to a public forum and accuse sane innocent ladies who have a right to wear clothing they wish of seduction , would you rather she wear a burqa so you can "control your urges"

The fact remains the nation is perverse and the president and legislature and judiciary need to address the issue via strict penal repercussions for individuals and an accessible helpline for victims.

I live in a society where men's lives have been wrecked by false rape allegations so when I see real Cases of real rape I feel angry.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by chukzzy1(m): 12:24am On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
But ehn? Tbh,I cannot visit a guy in his house o! The last time I visited a guy who was not my boyfriend was in 2006,was much younger and naïve.

But now! No way!

Shey your boyfriend no be guy ni?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Dragonking:
Exactly...they will be disturbing you saying they want to visit..if you tell them no, they will accuse you of sleeping with another girl..They come with dirty intentions but will claim rape at the end.
THIS IS JUST IT!

THE REAL NAIJA WOMEN MENTALITY!!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

If men and women are studied individually, we find out that the violence btw women is just as high as that of men ( mostly meaningless and eternal fights). Now move to men and women, we find out a sharp decline on rate of abusive women (as we are always told). To justify this huge gap in the societal myth, then we have to conclude that men and women have equal urge at violence, but women being of considerable weaker nature (which is not the fault of Mankind) have fewer means of execution, which comes to a state of: IF YOU CAN'T BE VIOLENT, PRETEND TO BE GENTLE. But how well can you trust the analysis of a misogynist Maybe more than that of a woman cos you are sure he reasoned before typing. grin
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Rockyfancino(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2015
johnson157:
wat about dose dat just want to spoil a guys name by claiming rape becos dey know once its a rape case,d girl gets d upper hand.
Accurate. I don't know what's so special.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Read my write up and u will see 3attempt. God really helped me

u will be raped before the end of this year in Jesus name. u will never escape rape anymore. useless who.re undecided
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

What I learned so far is that you have a poor choice in Men.

I've never raped anyone and I got female visitors all the time.

Real men savor a Woman that yields herself willingly and allows...okay I will stop here shocked
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Medunah: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Wow, this means God has bin helping me and My mother's prayers are working or maybe its cos dey are mostly guys within my age range. Either way I thank God cos i av visited guys I know coupled with d ones I dnt in their house alone and such as never happened to me. And am gonna put a stop to that now that I can b4 anything bad happens cos all this stories am hearing nd seeing are scary
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Goldmaxx(f): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
I have never been raped, can't u read and understand?? I said three attempt Rape didn't happen
its a lie,u hav been raped b4
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by worshipdevice(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=Lovesdaisied post=36757588][/quote]

dats not true....
99% of those prostitutes are lazy bones who believe in using wat they have to get wat they want thereby exposing themselves to sexual assualt or rape...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Angelahoney: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided

Let's say you want to get married to a guy, won't there be a time when you have to visit him at his home ? Just asking.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by rezzy: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Some year ago when I was around 19, I was in my mummy's shop packing goods outside. Her shop is in front of our compound, so one brother Joseph opposite my house called me to bring tin tomato. So I took the tin tomato and raced to his room upstairs.

He told me to enter while he gets the money. I was putting on a top and a wrapper, and i was wearing that black underskirt. Before I knew it, the eddiot started dragging my wrapper, I began to drag my wrapper with him. He tried to put his hand inside my top, I used my teeth to block his hand. We kept dragging oo until he raked/cleared my legs from the ground and I fell.

Then it rang in my head that na rape this guy dey o. I started saying "are you trying to rape me"? Immediately, e stood up and started begging me. I just collected my money and left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by valandy99(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2015
and why are u visiting at the first place? to eat indomie drink malt and collect TF
... some girls eh

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by stonecoldcafe: 12:31am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Why must it be an eatery? Food no dey ya hous

She actually wrote her house or an eatery. Didn't you read the entire post?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by NEROSKY(m): 12:32am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided

So what re u trying to justify now, ur post is senseless, the person who moved to fp is senseless too, anyway is time for girls to bash boys, we've been bashing girls since but to think that you came up with senseless post, you need a cognitive therapy asap

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nelson21(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2015
rezzy:
Some year ago when I was around 19, I was in my mummy's shop packing goods outside. Her shop is in front of our compound, so one brother Joseph opposite my house called me to bring tin tomato. So I took the tin tomato and raced to his room upstairs.

He told me to enter while he gets the money. I was putting on a top and a wrapper, and i was wearing that black underskirt. Before I knew it, the eddiot started dragging my wrapper, I began to drag my wrapper with him. He tried to put his hand inside my top, I used my teeth to block his hand. We kept dragging oo until he raked/cleared my legs from the ground and I fell.

Then it rang in my head that na rape this guy dey o. I started saying "are you trying to rape me"? Immediately, e stood up and started begging me. I just collected my money and left.

Lolz...wtf!!!...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Angelahoney: 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Medunah:
Wow, this means God has bin helping me and My mother's prayers are working or maybe its cos dey are mostly guys within my age range. Either way I thank God cos i av visited guys I know coupled with d ones I dnt in their house alone and such as never happened to me. And am gonna put a stop to that now that I can b4 anything bad happens cos all this stories am hearing nd seeing are scary

Good example. People do have different experiences and they draw conclusion based on that. Example is the op. Someone like you have not experienced it, that's to show that not all men will rape a woman.
But on the other hand, it's just good to be careful.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Rockyfancino(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
sweetgala:

What kind of nonsense have you typed. That is the same as saying a man who has a gun in his hand has the right to kill people because he has been handed a deadly weapon and therefore is not absolutely responsible for his actions.

While a lady might be happy to kiss a guy she might be opposed to sexual intercourse. What kind of foolish FOB argument did you just put up.
C'mon, don't tell me you've not seen american movies before. The moment u start with kissing, you finish. I'm not saying if the girl says NO to sex, a guy should begin rape.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Deleayo88: 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Can rape ever be stopped or its rate minimized....? The honest answer/truth is NO.
As long as ladies and women are still putting on provocative wears: exposing their cleavages and laps, wearing revealing dresses and so many other ways that is capable of distorting the mind of and average non-God fearer.
Ladies and anti-rape activists should stop deceiving themselves and hit the nail on the head by encouraging GOOD and GODLY dressing for all.
Many times I have seen single and married ladies going to worship houses, offices, malls and so on putting on mini skirts, exposing cleavages and all sort of that. Why have our women found it so hard to Cover up and stop putting on figure-revealing dresses that is capable of encouraging an idle mind to assault sexually.
We all should take a clue from the Catholic sisters' and practicing Muslim lady's mode of dressing. God's policies/instructions for human are to make our lives easier and now that we've deviated and following our own way, rape is the result.
We should stop these hypocrisies and face the truth.
#myopinion

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
You r nt far 4rm d truth
Sunshinelady:
. My dear sister, back then, i used to thnk men were 'normal' human beings ever since i learnt dats not d case i treat them 'specially'. Gone are those days when i take any guy as a close friend whom i can just visit like a regular girl frend. Infact there is no such thin as a close male frend, cos dat guy whomever he is isnt thnking d way u r thinkin. I dont knw y but av com to understand dat dats d way d were created. Men & women dont think d same way. Ada iss bored she thinks of her frends to visit &picks Obi, she goes there just to chat & keep busy, but no! Obi is thinkin Ada is there cos she needs sexual attention. Long & short of everythin is : girls d way u think isnt d way guys think, pls be cautious in ur 'frendships' wit guys (PS: i mean absolutely no offence to d male folk)
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by SirShymexx: 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
sweetgala:

The value system of Nigeria is absolutely erroded, when individuals who lay claim to be men come to a public forum and accuse sane innocent ladies who have a right to wear clothing they wish of seduction , would you rather she wear a burqa so you can "control your urges"

The fact remains the nation is perverse and the president and legislature and judiciary need to address the issue via strict penal repercussions for individuals and an accessible helpline for victims.

I live in a society where men's lives have been wrecked by false rape allegations so when I see real Cases of real rape I feel angry.

The government can be everywhere at the same time. The onus is on the women as well to create awareness, but making the government aware of their plight. That's what their counterparts in the West did - they fought with everything they had through the right channels, not via unnecessary noise on the internet disturbing folks everywhere.

They can put their heads together and start with a body that cater to rape victims. Especially with psychological trauma and probably legal aids. Then from there create a movement to start fighting for their plights. You just don't sit there, moan like you have something stuck in ya arse, while creating a blanket demonisation of folks who have nothing to do with whatever you are going through - and expect everything to fall in place.

I hate hearing about rape and domestic violence due to the number of lives these folks have destroyed with false accusations.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by sheyihandsy(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Dragonking:
She said No and you still went ahead to cajole her and even sucked her breast? You are a bloody rapist!!! cheesy Na this mistake timaya make...oya classicB I don catch one suspect for you. wink
LMAO
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2015
ManTiger:
Wetin happun back then?

I was thinking about inviting yu to my Banana Iceland Mashion. wink

I have a mansion on banana island.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Virgin's Forum / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.