Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Need A Web Designer To Partner On Project - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Need A Web Designer To Partner On Project (524 Views)

Who Can Be A Partner With Me Need A Serious Partner On My Site / How to Make N10k Per week As a Web Designer! / I NEED A WEB DESIGNER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Web Designer To Partner On Project by Anyman: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hi web designers, there is this project am working on. It is a website I intend to sell to a politician.
The idea is super, I mean people trekked to congratulate politicians and got rewarded. If you are a web designer and you believe in dreams contact me so we work together. I have registered the domain name,it would be a blog hence, easier to build
THANKS.
Reach me on clintonisidore@yahoo. com and or reply here on NL.
Re: Need A Web Designer To Partner On Project by Ayofresh4u(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Anyman:
Hi web designers, there is this project am working on. It is a website I intend to sell to a politician.
The idea is super, I mean people trekked to congratulate politicians and got rewarded. If you are a web designer and you believe in dreams contact me so we work together. I have registered the domain name,it would be a blog hence, easier to build
THANKS.
First to reply flashsms9@gmail.com consider me first bro smiley
Re: Need A Web Designer To Partner On Project by vicsrael: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Anyman:
THANKS.
ok i love to partner with people and am very skillful, so let chat about the job my number is 08130687861 call or whasapp my mail is vicsrel@gmail.com you can also mail me
Re: Need A Web Designer To Partner On Project by Anyman: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
hallo,to those that wants to partner with me I have replied it. Am sorry for the delay, let's begin.

(1) (Reply)

Cache Text Version / Get One On One Any Professional IT Training Including Practicals In Abuja / Cheapest Unlimited Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.