Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) (60372 Views)

Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by kristen12(f): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
bad belle
It's allowed!! So?
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by Youngpo413: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2015
kristen12:
It's allowed!! So?
suit yourself...
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by tete7000(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2015
We heard of her father's, her mum's and her husband's religion. How about her? Which one is she, a Muslim, a Christian or a chrislam?
Happy married life to her nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by seangy4konji: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Money is good...

God bless my week.

Amen.
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by basty: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
wow
interesting

happy marriage life......
mine loading......... (35%) smiley

olodo, happy married life
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Im not blind but i think i saw somebody post picture of her Nikhai. That is a picture of traditional wedding my man, nowhere near a Nikhai.

Happy married life to the two.
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
basty:

olodo, happy married life
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by sigmundfreud(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2015
I wanted to say waste of money, time and other resources but I saw her and I feel she worth all the stress! grin
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by manie(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2015
warpedlogician:
The real question is why a redeem pastor is married to a Muslim.

Do not be unequally yoked

Do you know if the wife was a moslem before converting to a christain and ended up being a pastor.
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by sunsewa: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Waoh nice one,South west is really a mountain of reference in terms of religious harmony and peaceful coexistence of religions,one best thing I love with my bros from southwest, not northern bigots that are ready to slaughter their wife or child because of religion.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by yinchar(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
oduastates:

Definitely not religious harmony .
This is replicated in millions of homesteads in the Yoruba country.
This is straight from the omoluabi value system.
We even have a song for it which goes like

We shall not allow our individual beliefs to divide us
We did not come to this world with a religion neither will go out with one .
It is a pact between you and God
Let us celebrate life as the children of the same God regardless of our belief
Let us celebrate as the children of oodua

As a result , whenever we see the religious intolerance emanating from the east and the North , we shake our heads and wonder how we ended up in the same country
[size=56pt]1000 Likes[/size]
Re: Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) by tpiander: 2:08am On Aug 10, 2015
there is nothing specific to Yoruba about the wedding, rather its the bride and groom's personal preference. It is probably actually more of Edo than Yoruba.

having both a Muslim and Christian wedding is their personal choice, it has nothing to do with culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Removes Bukola's Garter On Their Wedding Day - Photos / Planning For Your Wedding In Nigeria? Check Out These Sites. / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.