Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bi-tribal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bi-tribal (912 Views)

Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult / Bi Pasito Duke Se Wasu (like Pastor Duke Preached) (part 2) / How Tribal Marks Came In Use (yoruba). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bi-tribal by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
I AM BI-TRIBAL
I am a Nigerian, an Ikwerre/Itsekiri from Rivers/Delta State(s) and in that order. My dad is an Ikwerre from Ivers state and my mum is an Itsekiri from Delta state all in Nigeria. And being that the Nigerian Constitution recognises the father's side as a basis of origin, then Rivers and Ikwerre has to come first. My names from my father's tribe are Ada Ajems and from my mother's side Alero Oritserholi Arubi and my foreign name is Jennifer.
I choose to be called Alero Ajems Arubi, those are my identity starting this year Febuary, because I realised that while I was known as Ajems Jennifer, an Ikwerre lady from Rivers State I felt incomplete and that identity was untrue in all grounds. I wasn't just Ajems Jennifer an Ikwerre female from Rivers State, NO. I am Alero Ajems Arubi an Ikwerre/Itsekiri from Rivers/Delta because both parents contributed immensly to my conception.
I have both the Ikwerre and Itsekiri blood flowing in and through my veins. That while my fatherland is important, I do not just represent him. People will not just say she is the daughter of Mr. Mark Ajems but also say she is the daughter of Stella Arubi Ajems. And that while I will have paternal grandparents, I will also have maternal grandparents. My cousin line will be full because they will come from both tribes. That while Ajemonu Amadi will call me his granddaughter, Stephen Dortti Oye Arubi will also in all ownership of right call me his granddaughter too.
I am not just Ajems Jennifer of the Ikwerre Descent. I am Alero Ajems Arubi in that order of the Ikwerre/Itsekiri descent(s), a pure blooded Niger Deltan of the south of Nigeria.
I am Bi-Tribal.
What are you?
#Bi-Tribal.

Alero Ajems Arubi
Copyright 2015.

www.rainafather.

1 Like

Re: Bi-tribal by BaEnki(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I AM BI-TRIBAL
I am a Nigerian, an Ikwerre/Itsekiri from Rivers/Delta State(s) and in that order. My dad is an Ikwerre from Ivers state and my mum is an Itsekiri from Delta state all in Nigeria. And being that the Nigerian Constitution recognises the father's side as a basis of origin, then Rivers and Ikwerre has to come first. My names from my father's tribe are Ada Ajems and from my mother's side Alero Oritserholi Arubi and my foreign name is Jennifer.
I choose to be called Alero Ajems Arubi, those are my identity starting this year Febuary, because I realised that while I was known as Ajems Jennifer, an Ikwerre lady from Rivers State I felt incomplete and that identity was untrue in all grounds. I wasn't just Ajems Jennifer an Ikwerre female from Rivers State, NO. I am Alero Ajems Arubi an Ikwerre/Itsekiri from Rivers/Delta because both parents contributed immensly to my conception.
I have both the Ikwerre and Itsekiri blood flowing in and through my veins. That while my fatherland is important, I do not just represent him. People will not just say she is the daughter of Mr. Mark Ajems but also say she is the daughter of Stella Arubi Ajems. And that while I will have paternal grandparents, I will also have maternal grandparents. My cousin line will be full because they will come from both tribes. That while Ajemonu Amadi will call me his granddaughter, Stephen Dortti Oye Arubi will also in all ownership of right call me his granddaughter too.
I am not just Ajems Jennifer of the Ikwerre Descent. I am Alero Ajems Arubi in that order of the Ikwerre/Itsekiri descent(s), a pure blooded Niger Deltan of the south of Nigeria.
I am Bi-Tribal.
What are you?
#Bi-Tribal.

Alero Ajems Arubi
Copyright 2015.

www.rainafather.

I respect you Alero!

1 Like

Re: Bi-tribal by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
BaEnki:

I respect you Alero!

Thank you.
Re: Bi-tribal by destinysaid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol, I'm bi-tribal too, born in Delta, raised as a deltan, therefore I am a deltan, mama from ndokwa, Delta-Igbo lady, papa from Sagamu, Yoruba man. I see Nigeria a bit differently from others due to the fact that I've been to 3 of the 4 regions.

Aleru how come I just dey jam ur post up and down since yesterday.

Could it be ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bi-tribal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
destinysaid:
Lol, I'm bi-tribal too, born in Delta, raised as a deltan, therefore I am a deltan, mama from ndokwa, Delta-Igbo lady, papa from Sagamu, Yoruba man. I see Nigeria a bit differently from others due to the fact that I've been to 3 of the 4 regions.

Aleru how come I just dey jam ur post up and down since yesterday.

Could it be ?? grin grin

Maybe it could be... wink

(1) (Reply)

Saviour Of The Rain / Story: Betrayal Of Love Chapter One / Mercernaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.