Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (35737 Views)

Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Gurgle(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Even if he justifies himself wit good behavior, a mere stranger can see him and just come to a conclusion dat he is a bad ass nigga without confronting him.

U can't expect a Christian wit galaxy or oda crazy haircut to enta a church and no one wil luk at him twice. Dey wil because dey dnt expect such tin from xtian. Plus if d guy happens to b searchin for a job and d first tin d interviewer saw was his hairstyle,he isn't gettin dat job.
first impression lasts long my dear

Yes, that's true. but I just think that haircut is very peripheral compared to all the other things that people do in life

whats galaxy hahahaha cheesy picture?
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by DharmyYinks: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes, that's true. but I just think that haircut is very peripheral compared to all the other things that people do in life

whats galaxy hahahaha cheesy picture?
Dats it...wen u leave d hair in d middle of ur head backwards but scrap d sides. Dats d pics I can find online

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Gurgle(f): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Dats it...wat u leave d hair in d middle of ur head backwards but scrap d sides

Oh

I like it but not with dreads, it looks good on some guys, especially those with beards
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by DharmyYinks: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh

I like it but not with dreads, it looks good on some guys, especially those with beards
Not usually wit dreads tho sum use it.

I concur wit wat u re saying buh u should knw Nigerian mentality is diff
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Gurgle(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

yeah I know some hairstyles automatically look irresponsible but I just think the persons character is more important. although they should try to show their good character through responsible dressing and hairstyles

btw what do you think of earrings (on guys) in light of this conversation
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Gurgle(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

to be honest I just like that irresponsible dressing somehow lol, I don't know why

although my dad hates it so much. nobody in my family can enter my house with it
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by DharmyYinks: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

to be honest I just like that irresponsible dressing somehow lol, I don't know why

although my dad hates it so much. nobody in my family can enter my house with it
lol...dats why sum galz fall into d hand of bad dudes

Dats a sure tin almost all Dads do
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by DharmyYinks: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I know some hairstyles automatically look irresponsible but I just think the persons character is more important. although they should try to show their good character through responsible dressing and hairstyles

btw what do you think of earrings (on guys) in light of this conversation
I knw dat u tink earrings on guys is cool buh seriously wah do u tink ur dad wil say if he sees a guy wit it hangin round wit u?
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Gurgle(f): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

I knw dat u tink earrings on guys is cool buh seriously wah do u tink ur dad wil say if he sees a guy wit it hangin round wit u?

If the guy has good qualifications like hes in school or has a job my dad really doesn't care

that's what I mean by justifying your appearance

I think my dad was a funky guy back in the day anyway cheesy , just that nowadays the culture of irresponsible guys is reigning

what do you think of the earrings, do you have any or would you get any
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by DharmyYinks: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

If the guy has good qualifications like hes in school or has a job my dad really doesn't care

that's what I mean by justifying your appearance

I think my dad was a funky guy back in the day anyway cheesy , just that nowadays the culture of irresponsible guys is reigning

what do you think of the earrings, do you have any or would you get any
Here in Nigeria, most guys wit earrings re usually considered as cultists....dos wu re nt cultists re creatin means for dem to be invited.

In short, der z no way am gettin one
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Gurgle(f): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Here in Nigeria, most guys wit earrings re usually considered as cultists....dos wu re nt cultists re creatin means for dem to be invited.

In short, der z no way am gettin one

Lol, are you serious

over here its a sign of a wayward guy, not necessarily in a cult or gang but maybe

I still love it though
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by aolumaxi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dotwillis1:
this is new testament dude
olodo! levticus is in the old testament
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by linusbnn(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
abatically:

And u are in the position to judge? Don't be a hypocrite.

I didn't judge anyone,if you read what I wrote very well,it is an advice to be watchful in copying pples actions
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by linusbnn(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
abatically:

U still haven't answered my question. If Mikel or drogba were to show up in ur church, won't ur pastor give them special recognition? Or if they choose to make a sacrificial offering , is ur pastor going to reject it because they have 'irrespisible' hair.

Been famous does not make one a responsible being...
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by DharmyYinks: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, are you serious

over here its a sign of a wayward guy, not necessarily in a cult or gang maybe

I still love it though
probably wit d exception of dos superstar musicians

Why won't u love itcheesy
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Gurgle(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

probably wit d exception of dos superstar musicians

Why won't u love itcheesy

Hahaha whats that supposed to mean!
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by seangy4konji: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sister na jack of all trades fit survive in this our booming economy ooo..
Krystalzkris:
hoow come u know all dis type of hair cut for pubic region,are u a barber?
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by DharmyYinks: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahaha whats that supposed to mean!
Ntin dear wink
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
aolumaxi:
olodo! levticus is in the old testament
I'm saying we r in the new testament...... And not the old
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by aolumaxi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
I'm saying we r in the new testament...... And not the old
its not up to us to choose wat laws to obey or ignore... the bible says 'all scriptures'
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Krystalzkris(f): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2015
seangy4konji:
Sister na jack of all trades fit survive in this our booming economy ooo..
lol.... I dey feel d hustling spirit.. cool... Keep it up *winks
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by bobby5o5(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truth is bitter i love keeping afro punk buh d day I decided to cut my. Hair low I had more compliment dan I can ever imagine from parents to lecturers to my friends even church members den I realised dat ur apperance determines d respect u get from others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.