Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,987 members, 7,803,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope (4546 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / Pope Francis Prays For Release Of 6 Kidnapped Nigerian Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by johnw74: 3:26am On Aug 18, 2015
veecovee:
thank God you 've found out

First you say pope francis is pope Peter the Roman,
now you agree with me that he isn't,
are you playing games?
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
johnw74:

First you say pope francis is pope Peter the Roman,
now you agree with me that he isn't,
are you playing games?
how did you confirm the agreement? don't be talking any stuff that comes in your mind. Sir, .still go back and read
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
prepare the second coming
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by johnw74: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2015
veecovee:
how did you confirm the agreement? don't be talking any stuff that comes in your mind. Sir, .still go back and read

How? are you serious? I said pope Francis being pope Peter the Roman because his father was named Peter and was from Rome is to big a stretch for me.
Which you replied "thank God you've found out" you agreed with my not believing Francis is Peter.

I did go to the site and read, and there is nothing there showing that Francis is Peter.

You could easily copy the part from the site that shows pope Francis is pope Peter the Roman and paste it here, but you won't because it doesn't exist.
We should be prepared for Jesus coming, but are you just another fraud making claims you cannot back up?
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
johnw74:

How? are you serious? I said pope Francis being pope Peter the Roman because his father was named Peter and was from Rome is to big a stretch for me.
Which you replied "thank God you've found out" you agreed with my not believing Francis is Peter.

I did go to the site and read, and there is nothing there showing that Francis is Peter.

You could easily copy the part from the site that shows pope Francis is pope Peter the Roman and paste it here, but you won't because it doesn't exist.
We should be prepared for Jesus coming, but are you just another fraud making claims you cannot back up?

Sir please go online and make more research about this issue.

I m here for a serious spiritual revival assignment.

God bless you sir and prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
prepare for second coming
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2015
plan for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
veecovee:
prepare for second coming
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
veecovee:
plan for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2015
prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2015
veecovee:
prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2015
prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by orisa37: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Christianity is "Instructive Catholicism". Francis' Time cannot end it. It is "The Righteous" Religion with No-End-Time. So Malachi's prediction has been overtaken. And since it is not a Philosophy of any group but "The Faith", "The Hope", "Peace of God" and "God in Love" logic, it can only improve and develop into more Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of "THE WORD".
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
orisa37:
Christianity is "Instructive Catholicism". Francis' Time cannot end it. It is "The Righteous" Religion with No-End-Time. So Malachi's prediction has been overtaken. And since it is not a Philosophy of any group but "The Faith", "The Hope", "Peace of God" and "God in Love" logic, it can only improve and develop into more Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of "THE WORD".
if you believe in rapture, then plan for it. It is going to affect the living and dead. 1Thessalonia 4:16-18
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
human, prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by Anas09: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Merlin the Satanist is scared of these prophecies. You can't help it dear. Its either u repent, receive christ and start afresh or continue working for satan and wait for ur reward. It will happen whether u like it or not. Ur master Satan can't stop it.
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Anas09:
Merlin the Satanist is scared of these prophecies. You can't help it dear. Its either u repent, receive christ and start afresh or continue working for satan and wait for ur reward. It will happen whether u like it or not. Ur master Satan can't stop it.
I pray that God would have mercy on him and touch his heart, to the danger ahead
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by ChynoBEATS: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
veecovee:
I pray that God would have mercy on him and touch his heart, to the danger ahead

Do you have a Fbook page?
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Do you have a Fbook page?
I think so sir, but domant. Why did you ask
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by ChynoBEATS: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
veecovee:
I think so sir, but domant. Why did you ask
I'd like to chat with you concerning this issue
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
veecovee:
RAPTURE IS AN EVENT THAT IS GOING TO SHAKE THE WHOLE WORLD. THE CNN, BBC AND WORLD NEWSPAPERS ARE GOING TO PUBLISH IT. AFTER THAT, THE ANTICHRIST WILL PROMISE THE WORLD PEACE. BUT WILL RATHER DECEIVE THE WORLD AND DECLARE HIMSELF GOD IN THE TEMPLE, THEN CHRIST WILL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN WITH THE RAPTURED SAINTS AND ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM THAT TIME, HE WILL DESTROY THE ANTICHRIST AND RULE THIS EARTH FOR 1000YEARS WITH THE SAINTS.

HOW TO MAKE RAPTURE
1, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST Jesus
2, REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND RUN AWAY FROM SINS
3, ALWAYS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF Jesus CHRIST
4, DO ALL RESTITUTIONS
5, CUT OFF ALL WORLDLINESS
6, JOIN A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES IN HOLINESS IN AND OUT
7, READ AT LEAST A CHAPTER OF BIBLE DAILY, START FROM BOOK OF JOHN
8, WATCH, FAST AND PRAY ALWAYS
9, MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS BE HOLY, WITHOUT
HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD. HEBREWS 12:14

True bro! The signs are everywhere...the rapture is indeed around the corner!

Only those who are spiritually alive would understand what is going on....
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

I'd like to chat with you concerning this issue
do you have etisalat? I have almost free 400 SMS to send. If not give me your number and I LLC call you. God bless you
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by ChynoBEATS: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2015
veecovee:
do you have etisalat? I have almost free 400 SMS to send. If not give me your number and I LLC call you. God bless you

Sure i do.... But i dont have free sms ... I wonder how you got such
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Sure i do.... But i dont have free sms ... I wonder how you got such
each time i load they do give me, and it accumulated.

check your balance and read all the information replied to you
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2015
veecovee:
prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2015
veecovee:
Prepare for rapture
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
prepare for rapture Christian
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2015
veecovee:
prepare for rapture Christian
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2015
go to the first page, read, browse the site and learn more
Re: Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope by veecovee: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
and prepare for rapture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Biblical To Reject Drugs When You're Sick / Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / Seven Women Would Go For One Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.