Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo (14290 Views)

It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:
Igbos we are doing the wrong thing carrying on with this Biafra;
It's as a result of this Biafra and it's agitation dat the Nigerian govt and other Nigerians suspect us.
We can't be agitating for Biafra and be saying we want to produce president. Other Nigerians wud be suspicious of us because they would think if they give us the Presidency we wud use it as a plot to finally get our Biafra.
The Nigerian govt the highest investment the Fg has in our region is just few roads, bridges and universities.
They can't site a huge capital investment like a refinery, or steel complex, etc, because they fear that putting it der with our Biafran tendency wud be a risk ti there future so they prefer to sight it somewhere else.
Igbos we shud be smart.

We want Biafra, that's all. Those want to produce president are fake Igbos like you with mixed blood.

Hardcore Biafrans don't negotiate on Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2015
All these igbos above me, u can't say u hate while u stay in Lagos or outside igbo land.
My own I believe in what I stand for and it's to develop igbo land.
What I have in mind if I do it in a place like Lagos, and it pulls tru Lagos might count among d best in the world, and so wud me.
But I prefer to do it in igbo land, and am willing to go the extra mile to make sure igbo land is viable to achieve such.
If it means ending d life of Nnamdi Kanu, Ralph Uwazirike and d rest of u Biafran agitators so be it.
Anybody who doesnt want the progress of igbo land is not my kin.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

We want Biafra, that's all. Those want to produce president are fake Igbos like you with mixed blood.

Hardcore Biafrans don't negotiate on Biafra.
I am a pure blood igbo+igbo combined get that.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:
All these igbos above me, u can't say u hate while u stay in Lagos or outside igbo land.
My own I believe in what I stand for and it's to develop igbo land.
What I have in mind if I do it in a place like Lagos, and it pulls tru Lagos might count among d best in the world, and so wud me.
But I prefer to do it in igbo land, and am willing to go the extra mile to make sure igbo land is viable to achieve such.
If it means ending d life of Nnamdi Kanu, Ralph Uwazirike and d rest of u Biafran agitators so be it.

Declare your paternity, you are not Igbo. Stop talking rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

I am a pure blood igbo+igbo combined get that.

May be that's what they told you, If I were you I would go and do DNA test. Your father might be somewhere in north searching for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

Declare your paternity, you are not Igbo. Stop talking rubbish.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

I don't believe you, if you want the progress and total freedom of the Igbos you wouldn't be talking trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Icon4s(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

slowpoke, were you not the one doubting the existence of Aburi accord after a part of it was mentioned in this thread? Now I've given you a link to confirm it and you still complain.

You people are derailed, that's the reason Biafra has to come quickly.

My God : shocked
U can see how foolish u are. I thought i was discussing with a responsible person. Pls quote where i said there was no Aburi agreement.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:

My God : shocked
U can see how foolish u are. I thought i was discussing with a responsible person. Where u not d one that said "was there any Aburi agrement"?

Are you sure you attened sec school? What is difference btw accord ang agreement?
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by spanishkid(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

My boy.
Are u angry over d fact that Edo state us too cursed to ever have anything to do with igbos? grin
which try wants to have anything to do with Criminals with no history like the igbos?
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Icon4s(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

Are you sure you attened sec school? What is difference btw accord ang agreement?

Pls go back and quote where i said there was no Aburi agreement. And pls go through all my posts on this thread one after the other then come back here to appologise to me.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

I don't believe you, if you want the progress and total freedom of the Igbos you wouldn't be talking trash
Ok.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
which try wants to have anything to do with Criminals with no history like the igbos?
Is it Prost1tutes with Italian history that we Want to have sth to do with? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by pazienza(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2015
"...the ambitious and clever Ibo people... the Ibos are a proud, sometimes arrogant people, and their frequent bursts of self-praise did little to make them popular.... They have won for themselves, the nickname "Jews of Africa", and they were, in a sense, a chosen people, although the choice was the result of a cultural accident.They valued what most African tribes disparage: high personal achievement. It soon proved a curse as well as a blessing in Post-colonial Nigeria"( Time magazine, 23 August, 1968:21)

Well, this was the problem they all had with Ndiigbo.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Icon4s(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2015
And em Mr Damosthottest, shelve this ur "Biafra must come to pass" dream. We well meaning Igbos have moved on. And stop dwelling in the past.

There is no moral justification for any govt to grant u ur wish of Biafra. It will even shock u dat if a referendum is done today Most Igbos will want to remain in Nigeria. Our parents & Grandparents paid d supreme price. Let us compete and strive for what is ours in Nigeria.Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Justbeingreal(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

I can't curse a fellow Igbo, if u were Eurober or Edo, by now one of us wud hv reached either heaven or hell so continue.
so only edo n Yoruba u de cuz #Goat

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by SOUNDKING: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2015
zeestunner:
Ena ofugara should stop being a hypocrite. The northerners have a right to determine how they want there region run. Its their land its their government. We should remember that at that time we had regional governments resources then belong to the regions not like now. Nobody would want to be dorminated by another in his territory. Where there northerners in the eastern civil service? Nobody should use education as an excuse. ahmadu bello was rite if u give them an inch they would want to claim everyting lagos is an example. Its only fair everybody protect his or her interest.
when a wicked and shameless parasite speaks every wise man must know...... ,,,,,,that is why we want our boundries defined,we have nothing to do with people who don't believe the dignity in human life,people filled with hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by spanishkid(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Sealeddeal:
The reasons,why Igbos were singled out, are because Igbos are creative,they know how to make money and they are holding offices which northerners,due to illeteracy could,not man. Members of Northern house of assembly made it clear.
And By the way,You are not an Igbo man.
shut up and stop talking like a goat. It is comments like this that increases the discrimination for the igbos each other. What are you trying to say? That other tribes didn't know how to make money? Sometimes you igbos talk like fools. Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by truefact: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
Ofugara or whatever he is called is a bastard child of a thousand fathers. Stop deceiving yourself ofugara cos an average urhobo man hates an igbo man. Stop trying to be relevant you idiot. Relate with them at your own peril. It was the relationship Gej had with them that made him lose to Buhari. Igbos can never trusted. They've shown us over the years that they are treacherous and won't waste time in annexing your land and calling it no man's land.
Can you help us and start campaigning for expulsion of biafra from your one Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by dollarsplenty(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2015
this is soul searching, why do people hate ibos this much? 1964 fah, things have not changed since. ibos should look inward and adjust, even in Biafra, hope the hatred will not conitinue. Even within igboland, Osu are hated with passion by other igbo, many easterners dont like marrying from mbaise, and it goes on and on. it is high time Ndigbo looked inward and search themselves

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Justbeingreal(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
shut up and stop talking like a goat. It is comments like this that increases the discrimination for the igbos each other. What are you trying to say? That other tribes didn't know how to make money? Sometimes you igbos talk like fools. Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?
I tire for them have stayed with them, their ways get as e be, they don't even like themselves u will see anambra man saying he can't trust an imo man cuz he is corny, you go see Enugu man talking down on ebonyi peeps and still they want Biafra if u give them the Biafra they go still scatter themselves....

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by SOUNDKING: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
Ofugara or whatever he is called is a bastard child of a thousand fathers. Stop deceiving yourself ofugara cos an average urhobo man hates an igbo man. Stop trying to be relevant you idiot. Relate with them at your own peril. It was the relationship Gej had with them that made him lose to Buhari. Igbos can never trusted. They've shown us over the years that they are treacherous and won't waste time in annexing your land and calling it no man's land.
your hate will change nothing,one with God is more than majority,if i may ask you,who actually is begging you to love Igbo?,all this while you hated them, does it change anything?.In case you meant what you typed, you are very wrong o,not every Urhobo hates Igbo,can you now Rest In Perfect Peace?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by truefact: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

OK igbos got killed in d north.
D question to be asked was y?
And d answer wud tell u it was our fault.
D New regime is in place and Ojukwu is angry that he shud be d one ontop, since he is a much senior officer to Gowon.
D list goes on, even when they went to Aburi and the agreement wasn't implemented, a sensible man dat knows he is about engaging in a battle without weapons wud keep looking for the most peaceful way to settle disputes, but he cudnt see.
May your position and that of your generations be given to people you 100% better than....

I want you to know it is not a must to be together. ..
If you are half igbo, we also have half igbos everywhere... you will simply have 2 countries to call home...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Justbeingreal(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2015
dollarsplenty:
this is soul searching, why do people hate ibos this much? 1964 fah, things have not changed since. ibos should look inward and adjust, even in Biafra, hope the hatred will not conitinue. Even within igboland, Osu are hated with passion by other igbo, many easterners dont like marrying from mbaise, and it goes on and on. it is high time Ndigbo looked inward and search themselves
thank you, this what am saying they should check themselves

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by truefact: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:

So because Oba of Lagos threatened u u want to go and form Biafra. grin
Has any Yoruba man raised a single finger on u bc of d Oba's threat?
So they should wait until a finger is raised against them...until they lost everything? You are evil

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by truefact: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:
Igbos we are doing the wrong thing carrying on with this Biafra;
It's as a result of this Biafra and it's agitation dat the Nigerian govt and other Nigerians suspect us.
We can't be agitating for Biafra and be saying we want to produce president. Other Nigerians wud be suspicious of us because they would think if they give us the Presidency we wud use it as a plot to finally get our Biafra.
The Nigerian govt the highest investment the Fg has in our region is just few roads, bridges and universities.
They can't site a huge capital investment like a refinery, or steel complex, etc, because they fear that putting it der with our Biafran tendency wud be a risk ti there future so they prefer to sight it somewhere else.
Igbos we shud be smart.
I tell you, you are not even Half IGBO. ...you are one of those Yorubas or hausas pretending to come from either SS or SE. You are simply doing what you are been paid to do....divide and rule, but i will assure you, it won't anymore...believe me

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Omololu007(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
damosthottest:

The hypocrite is you. Why didn't Gowon implement the Aburi accord that said regional government will manage its resources.

Instead of you being happy that hardworking people came to develop your land, build your economy, create jobs for your lazy people and educate the illiterate almajiris, you pay them back with evil.

But those people you are trying to destroy are still waxing stronger everyday to the extent that your brothers are doing gate men and security guards for them.

Ain't you ashame?
why did aguyi ironsi introduce a unitary govt wen he was in power?

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by spanishkid(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

Is it Prost1tutes with Italian history that we Want to have sth to do with? undecided
Haha. And what about your criminal history? The only history you have was defined by the bullets of the Nigerian army.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
Look at dz Eurober pig.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2015
I
spanishkid:
Haha. And what about your criminal history? The only history you have was defined by the bullets of the Nigerian army.
LoL...at least it's better dan it being defined by d d1cks of Italian dogs grin.
Oil thieving Italian deportee dwarfed scumed Edo witch. tongue
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Justbeingreal(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:
I
LoL...at least it's better dan it being defined by d d1cks of Italian dogs grin.
shut up
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by spanishkid(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:
I
shouldn't you be out there stealing or what? Ibos are well known Criminals worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Represents President Buhari In Senegal Today - APC tweets / Buhari Nominates Eko, Augie Supreme Court Justices / EU, U.S. Warn Police, DSS, Others On 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.