Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo (14268 Views)

It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
mu2sa2:
The op is being mischievous, trying to fan the embers of ethnic/ regional animosity. There is a debate before parliament, you pick what some people said and post it. You should have posted the entire record of the proceedings on the subject and the resolution of the parliament. The brainless posters spewing trash above ar simply ignoramus brats who deserve pity for their condition of inability to us their brain.

Can you also justify the hate comment of Ahmadu bello towards the Igbos when being interviewed by the bbc in 1950s.

As the leader of the North that time, do you think they had not already planned their attack on Igbos privately before coming out to spew his hate speech.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by HopeAtHand: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:
Spare me the tears woke. Thought we busted your cover long ago in the Rivers thread. Not just me but every other prominent Rivers dude on nairaland. Our message is clear and if you stick to it, I repeat we shall stop stalking you. Stay clear of using Ikwerre or any Rivers tag to perpetrate your bigotry. Learn to accept your Yoruba origin. We know you wish you were a Rivers man.

I know say na you Chino even when you use another moniker.

Who busted me and how..

You wish you were from Rivers and not me.I am already, to the glory of God.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by SOUNDKING: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
lygn19:

Dat war cud have been avoided.
If Ojukwu had let down his guard and submitted to the federal govt, he had a bloated ego and he used the gullible igbos as pawns. He knew all odds were against him instead of him to stand down he went on with the war.
I ve watched dozens of Biafran documentary, there was even a time that the Biafran southeastern region of Cross Rivers were been attacked by the Nigeria forces by water and air bombardment by I think Adekunle, after they defeated them the Biafrans retreated inwards, they reached a point that they were expecting backup. The backup never came because the people that were suppose to come to defend dem had given there weapons to the battalion battling one force at Onitsha, imagine d rubbish.
D general in charge sent ojukwu a letter dat him and his army were going to take d supreme sacrifice and they all did.
Ojukwu knew he wasn't prepared, y waste d lives of the innocent to proove a senseless point.
imagine the rubished you posted,why did they go to Aburi,why didn't gowon adhere to the accord,Biafra is a spirit,,,watch out, it will come after you.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by vayne(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
zeestunner:

Oga dullard at dat time we had regional governments. Na ur GREEDY broda aguyi ironsi change everything because u guys like dominating things. Imagine if the regional government where maintained by now niger-delta would have been the most developed region in africa our oil money wud hav worked for us. Buh ur greedy asses messed it all up for us.
yeah,same way u guyz sabotaged the biafrans
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:
Spare me the tears woke. Thought we busted your cover long ago in the Rivers thread. Not just me but every other prominent Rivers dude on nairaland. Our message is clear and if you stick to it, I repeat we shall stop stalking you. Stay clear of using Ikwerre or any Rivers tag to perpetrate your bigotry. Learn to accept your Yoruba origin. We know you wish you were a Rivers man.

Lmfaoooo. You mean how he avoided every known real ikwerre on this forum that called him out one by one. I'm still shocked the coward is still pretending to be what he is not. Tufiakwa for yoloba. They are the most useless people on the face of the earth

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:
cool

My assessment is what it is.Igbos should channel more of their resources into develiping Igboland..Imagine hotels and other business in the North when the east isn't the most developed region.

Igbos do not have a mega city in Nigeria like thr Hausa and Yoruba or the SS tongue...only laid back 'cities' like Enugu and Owerri..Onitsha and Aba are just mega-towns.

Which MEGA city are you speaking off. Do you mean Lagos that labeled the WORST city on the face of the planet. A title given to it by foreigners. In fact, name this "mega city" let's here it.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP thank you for this thread. More reason, I think any Igbo whose against Biafra should be shot and buried far away from Igbo land because the Bastard does not have the interest of his ppl at heart

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by knowledgeable: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
Ofugara or whatever he is called is a bastard child of a thousand fathers. Stop deceiving yourself ofugara cos an average urhobo man hates an igbo man. Stop trying to be relevant you idiot. Relate with them at your own peril. It was the relationship Gej had with them that made him lose to Buhari. Igbos can never trusted. They've shown us over the years that they are treacherous and won't waste time in annexing your land and calling it no man's land.

The hater and his hatred continues, and their will be another Ofugara to write about it in due time. Bro, Urhobos have truly see through the hates on Igbos and have now, like other SS groups understand that it's driven by ENVY by yorubas and hausas period. Their enviously nature toward Igbos will eventually bring their undoing, when Igbos finally separate themselves from them in one way or another, and they understand that.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by dovee69: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
A simple question deserve a simple answer.Is it justifiable to kill their leaders because they disagree with the Igbos.... And which Biafran oil wells are u talking about?The Niger Delta are not part of you and will never be.The Igbos are too domineering they want to occupy every land,business they can lay their hands on.Change your perception and integrate for a unified country not your raving and ranting.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I know say na you Chino even when you use another moniker.

Who busted me and how..

You wish you were from Rivers and not me.I am already, to the glory of God.

We all saw the argument. You got called out by many, some were even known ikwerres on this forum, you deliberately avoided answering real rivers that asked you questions.
Nigga we all know who you really are and what your real ethnicity is. Not that anyone is shocked, you people are just beyond pathetic and cowardly. It's like a gene imbedded in your real tribe
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
onenaira3:
OP thank you for this thread. More reason, I think any Igbo whose against Biafra should be shot and buried far away from Igbo land because the Bastard does not have the interest of his ppl at heart

Chukwu Gozie gi my brother
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by OfBiafra: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
The report shows that the northerners are quite vocal in their disdain for the Igbos - no surprises there.

I personally believe many of our fellow Nigerians hold similar views today, normally expressed in shop burnings, threats and blackmail of the Igbos.

In any case, we are where we are. Its crystal clear to any observer that the Igbo's and by extension Biafrans need to leave the Nigerian state.

The sooner the better.

OfBiafra

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by HopeAtHand: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
onenaira3:

We all saw the argument. You got called out by many, some were even known ikwerres on this forum, you deliberately avoided answering real rivers that asked you questions.
Nigga we all know who you really are and what your real ethnicity is. Not that anyone is shocked, you people are just beyond pathetic and cowardly. It's like a gene imbedded in your real tribe

Point out the thread, thats the least you can do to stake that assertion.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by HopeAtHand: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
onenaira3:

Which MEGA city are you speaking off. Do you mean Lagos that labeled the WORST city on the face of the planet. A title given to it by foreigners. In fact, name this "mega city" let's here it.

Bro, no city in the east matches Lagos or Abuja..these are the two major tribes and what they have to show.tell me the one Igbos have..
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
dovee69:
A simple question deserve a simple answer.Is it justifiable to kill their leaders because they disagree with the Igbos.... And which Biafran oil wells are u talking about?The Niger Delta are not part of you and will never be.The Igbos are too domineering they want to occupy every land,business they can lay their hands on.Change your perception and integrate for a unified country not your raving and ranting.

Is it justifiable to kill millions because some Igbo's in the military killed their military men?
Is it justifiable to kill several Igbo's because they, north, disagreed with oyinbo prior to end of colonization!
Is it justifiable to kill several people because some white man in far away Europe drew a picture and made a comment about Mohammed?
Is it justifiable to attack and burn down properties because their buhari lost. I can go on and on.

The bold is EXACTLY why the f2k we are tired of this shitjole country. Niggeria and its zoo people truly exhibits EXACTLY the stereotypes whites have for blacks aka lazy, underdeveloped mindset, unable to compete in competition therefore expect everyone to hold back just he or she can toll along. We refuse to allow you motherfuckers continue holding us back with your crab in the box mentality of your average black niggers.

As for ND, first go and find out the states that makes up ND and also where most onshore oil are located at. Hints there is a thread about it on NL, which provides several maps for una viewing. Go and find it rather than displaying ignorance

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Eastlink(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Point out the thread, thats the least you can do to stake that assertion.
Stinking Liar. Thank God that thread is still active and no amount of editing can save you. This is just the beginning of your woes. You Imposter.
This is where you were busted.
www.nairaland.com/2441434/nigeria-still-date-truth/7

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by dovee69: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
The Black Jews of Africa.You better relocate to Isreal and leave us in peace you don't deserve to be amongst us.Land and Business grabbers.
Why do u think your brothers in the North are still there?.Simple if they go back to the east what will befall them even genocide will be a child's play because of your attitude for money!money!,that's why its better for them to stay in the North.
And don't you ever in your life make the mistake that the Niger Delta are Igbos they are not.They are a liberated people now very well conscious of themselves,they can not be deceived by your antics.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by damosthottest: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
dovee69:

Jealous baboon, Igbos will make all of you go mad. Have you seen the bokoharam you raised because of Igbos have turned against you?

This is what we called BACK TO SENDER!!!

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
knowledgeable:

The hater and his hatred continues, and their will be another Ofugara to write about it in due time. Bro, Urhobos have truly see through the hates on Igbos and have now, like other SS groups understand that it's driven by ENVY by yorubas and hausas period. Their enviously nature toward Igbos will eventually bring their undoing, when Igbos finally separate themselves from them in one way or another, and they understand that.

That loser coward will immediately tell you that he is Edo so he speaks for "SS". Just wanted to let you know the coward is 200% YOLOBA. The damn loser ID is mulattoclaro. A wannabe edo yoloba loser that got busted for being a yoloba coward pretending to be edo. After he got busted in his mulattoclaro, the illiterate dropped that ID and created that spanishkid ID and restarted where he stopped while stupidly giving himself away. He also has one more ID, which I can't remember right now.

Just a disclaimer: treat him like the loser yoloba coward he is
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by coolzeal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
The hatred for us started much earlier than anticipated and still the zoo don't want us to go.. They can have the SS states so, we can be on our own.. #TheBiafradream.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Bro, no city in the east matches Lagos or Abuja..these are the two major tribes and what they have to show.tell me the one Igbos have..

Lmfaooo. Lagos and Abuja is your so called "megacity". Are you truly for real? First of all, both "cities" are nothing but third world villages, not even worth calling a city. In fact, its not even the best city in Africa. Go to Narobi, Luganda, Addis Ababa, Johannesburg, etc and find out what a real African mega cities are. Secondly, you are such a dimwit. Both "megacities" were built 100% by FG. Name one Igbo city that had 100% FG built? Shit nsnr one igno city the FG even assisted in building? Thirdly dimwit, all Igbo cities were destroyed during Biafra war and each city has to be rebuilt, ironically by the damn indigenous people. Name one city or even town in any part of niggeria where the indigenous rebuilt from scratch and even remotely looks developed. shit many of una so called "cities" still looks like it's stuck in 1950. You ppl should even be ashamed of yourself that a city started from scratch and still out competing cities made by you lots without government help. Hell prior to stella remodeling Enugu airport, the old airport was built collectively by the community where it was located at and ironically that airport was a billion times better looking than the Ibadan airport.

If I'm you, I'll hide my damn head in shame. Your worthless country is a disgrace, even other Africans agrees.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:
Stinking Liar. Thank God that thread is still active and no amount of editing can save you. This is just the beginning of your woes. You Imposter.

That's not even the thread I read. The one I read got deleted for reason best known to that mod. He was called out by ezepromoe, he is a well known real ikwerre on this forum and the hopeishand avoided each question thrown at him by the guy. Another river man, joined he equally avoided the questions and ironically focused on just the igbos on that thread that kept replying him.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by HopeAtHand: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:

I cant find where the busting took place..maybe you shud lift it and paste here for all to see the busting.

Until barcanista began to align with Igbos, be was repeatedly called Yoruba, he had to upload his Local govt Identification letter..

Incase you arent aware, Nigeria is a country made up of proud tribes, its a shame for anyone to claim another tribe.

Im proudly Ikwerre, if u believe me is your own matter.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by HopeAtHand: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaooo. Lagos and Abuja is your so called "megacity". Are you truly for real? First of all, both "cities" are nothing but third world villages, not even worth calling a city. In fact, its not even the best city in Africa. Go to Narobi, Luganda, Addis Ababa, Johannesburg, etc and find out what a real African mega cities are. Secondly, you are such a dimwit. Both "megacities" were built 100% by FG. Name one Igbo city that had 100% FG built? Shit nsnr one igno city the FG even assisted in building? Thirdly dimwit, all Igbo cities were destroyed during Biafra war and each city has to be rebuilt, ironically by the damn indigenous people. Name one city or even town in any part of niggeria where the indigenous rebuilt from scratch and even remotely looks developed. shit many of una so called "cities" still looks like it's stuck in 1950. You ppl should even be ashamed of yourself that a city started from scratch and still out competing cities made by you lots without government help. Hell prior to stella remodeling Enugu airport, the old airport was built collectively by the community where it was located at and ironically that airport was a billion times better looking than the Ibadan airport.

If I'm you, I'll hide my damn head in shame. Your worthless country is a disgrace, even other Africans agrees.

Quit preaching.

Im talking about Nigeria and her standards, tell me the Igbo answer to the question.

So Igbos cannot navigate their way up to apex in Nigeria and then build the igbo share of FG cities.

How i wish Amaechi is made Minister for Works, PH needs to upgrade badly. And i trust Amaechi.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by spanishkid(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
onenaira3:

That loser coward will immediately tell you that he is Edo so he speaks for "SS". Just wanted to let you know the coward is 200% YOLOBA. The damn loser ID is mulattoclaro. A wannabe edo yoloba loser that got busted for being a yoloba coward pretending to be edo. After he got busted in his mulattoclaro, the illiterate dropped that ID and created that spanishkid ID and restarted where he stopped while stupidly giving himself away. He also has one more ID, which I can't remember right now.

Just a disclaimer: treat him like the loser yoloba coward he is
I'm not surprised. You're such a fool. May thunder fire you and your generations if I'm Yoruba.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Quit preaching.

Im talking about Nigeria and her standards, tell me the Igbo answer to the question.

So Igbos cannot navigate their way up to apex in Nigeria and then build the igbo share of FG cities.

How i wish Amaechi is made Minister for Works, PH needs to upgrade badly. And i trust Amaechi.

This dude is such a disgrace. You are even proud of being a parasite. See his pride of it. You're not even ashamed and even advocating for others to follow you in that shameful act. No wonder the entire southern region are even fed up with you leeches

No unlike you proud parasites, Igbo's believe in hard work and not depending highly on other people to do it for them.

Tufiakwa more reason i continue advocating for biafra. We are sharing the same country with your typical, average black niggers. Everything kkk members think of blacks in terms of work/development, you people exhibit it

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by onenaira3: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm not surprised. You're such a fool. May thunder fire you and your generations if I'm Yoruba.

Amen.
May you burn in hell, your mother raped, siblings killed and used for rituals, father jailed and gang raped and yourself staped, shot and ganged rape if you are mulattoclaro aka the yoloba loser.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by asamaigho(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
IdiAmin1:
May Amadioha strike anybody who ever try to blame Ojukwu for going into that war.

He did what he thought was necessary and if I were in his shoes, I will do just that.

But one thing gives me joy, those that were against igbos building hotels are still doing mai guard whereas the Igbos are busy building the hotels even till tomorrow. cool

amadioha my poo,wen was ur amdioha wen 'zik'rejected awolowo's idea of obtaining independence for north and south sepeartely?...all dis igbo pipo have always been d problem of nigeria.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Eastlink(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hopeathand
You thought you were smart all the while until you carelessly busted your cover with your divide and rule tactics. You first tried to cause a rift between the SE/SS. Someone cautioned but we didn't pay attention to him. Maybe because he was from the SE. This was his comment.
CyberWolf :
this thread was just moving fine until you started playing the ethnic card..Why did you start calling Igbos? Is Igbos that created the 12 states? Is it Igbos that increased it to 19? If I insult you, it will look as if I'm a bad person ...Anyway continue with your lies

You responded with this comment:
HopeAtHand :
So are you're infering that Major Chukwuma K. Nzeogwu didn't scuttle true federalism or he isnt Igbo..or what?
Are you also saying Aguiyi-Ironsi did not make a decree uniting all regions under him as a precursor to Unitary system or he isnt Igbo..What is the problem mister??
Or are you saying Irinsi passed when in earnest he failed woefully when he refused to deal with Nzeogwu and conduct fresh elections and return Nigeria back to regional system of govt?
What!!!!!!

Notwithstanding your smartness (even when you were trying to deviate all blames to the Igbos). You then deviously device another plan. This time you decided to turn your fist on your supposed state. This was you divisive comment.

Not just the village, the argument will end at the family level.the family who owns the land will demand their land, their oil.
The true federalism or fiscal federalism or whatever its called will be argued nonstop.agitations and court cases and judgements will abound because the Nigerian sectionalism has eaten so deep..The local govt chairman may become the juiciest elected position...You see local councils splitting along clannish lines.That is when you will know that in Opobo, the Nkoro man (maybe because he produces the bulk of the oil in Opobo) wil say his clan should be a separate Lg and agitate for that..The Ogu man in Ogu/Bolo same thing, the Akporman in Obio/Akpor LGA.
The endpoint will be the family within the locality where the mineral resource comes from..they will want control of resource wirhin their land..That is true federalism to me.

You foolishly continued with this.

HopeAtHand :
If other regions arent alien, give Ogonis the opportunity to leave Nigeria and see if they will invite the Okrika man to join them though they've been neighbours for centuries
Truth be told, the tribalism and sectionalism has gotten deep into the marrow of Nigeria..most tribes/erhnic groups believe that that their destiny isnt attached to another tribe and they will happily go it alone...
Im asking you if not for geographic boundaries thay puts some of us in same state what do we have in common both in language and culture.
Am not 'happy my resources end up in the North', am also not happy it is shared in some part of the south..but i will be most satisfied if i held onto all of it..what is mine is for me alone.

And this:
Oil politics 101 for you..Who is delaying the cleanup of Ogoniland after the UNEP report adviced same, the Ijaws in Ogu bolo LGA.
Why did the Ikwerre people of Nkpolu-Oroworukwo disagre that RSUST should not be moved to another Ikwerre town of Igwuruta...this is what it is...u cant blame me for spotting it out, i did not invent sectionism
When we are ready for fiscal federalism, you will know..we will start showing ourselves love by not embezzling funds and standing in the way of progress of neighbouring tribes/ethnicities
Then we eventually took you serious, first by:
Mogidi :
Lets not go there mate.
If Opobo is pumping 200,000bpd of crude oil, should the village where the oil is located enjoy it alone or should the whole Opobo reap the benefits?
Give it to the states and the scenario you painted above won't occur.
You're arguing from the stand point of an anarchist.
You paint other lga as aliens, your perspective is shallow, look at the bigger picture. Are you happy now that the bulk of your resources ends up in the north?
Then Atlwireles:
atlwireles :
What have you learnt from this OP? think outside the box ,.God bless NL, as the bible says, by their fruits we shall know them. When a person thinks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, they cannot be called a goat. Mogidi don't waste your time with him.
Then by me:
Eastlink :
The Ogoni man and the Okrika man have a whole lot in common regardless of the Oil. The same goes for other minorities in the ND by virtue of similar culture, religion, political affiliation and regional consciousness which began centuries ago. So please limit your shallowness when out to make your sentimental points.
Again
Your arguments are baseless. In immediate families there are evidence of brothers going against brothers just to have their individual interests protected. That doesn't make them enemies. The same dilemma is witnessed everywhere around the globe.
Finally this is how we finally nailed the imposter:
This is the link:

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by asamaigho(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Okoro2015:
.......and to think that this is just a tip of the iceberg as to what culminated to the war of '67. Any grown up Nigerian who faults Gen. Ojukwu's decision, doesn't need any other test to confirm a dead conscience.

And according to a wise saying adopted by the Guardian newspaper, "conscience (for those who have) can only be nurtured by truth".

zik was d cos of our problems,ojukwus' action was right tho he culd not sustain it.
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by asamaigho(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
zeestunner:
Ena ofugara should stop being a hypocrite. The northerners have a right to determine how they want there region run. Its their land its their government. We should remember that at that time we had regional governments resources then belong to the regions not like now. Nobody would want to be dorminated by another in his territory. Where there northerners in the eastern civil service? Nobody should use education as an excuse. ahmadu bello was rite if u give them an inch they would want to claim everyting lagos is an example. Its only fair everybody protect his or her interest.

no mind these igbo folks,tomorow dem go dey claim ownership of lagos,make dem go try for kano na,
Re: How Igbos Were Treated In The North - Ena Ofugara From Urhobo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Icon4s:
This is jst a tip of d iceberge compared to what happened in 1966. My dad lost all his property in Kaduna where he worked then. The genocide was so intense that he trecked from Kaduna to Nsukka hiding in bushes during d day and walking at night.

I personelly believe the north is reaping from what dey sowed in d form of Boko Haram. I have no pitty for them at all.

And to those Igbos calling for Biafra in this 2015 u can see that there is no justifiable reason as at now for any government to grant us Biafra. We are nt under any form of torment or attack compared to what happened 1964-67.
Our fathers and grandfathers had paid d price for our survival as an Igbo race.Let them not observe from d great beyond how their children and grand children will suffer what dey suffered. They paid d expensive price so lets live in peace with our Nigerian neighbours

Ur really confused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP To Rent Out 8 Floors In Abandoned National Secretariat For Revenue / Fulani Herdsmen Carry Out Revenge Attacks On Kogi Community, Kill 5 / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Apply For Live Broadcast Of Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.