Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old (1384 Views)

Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by qking(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Sallam,

I need a Muslimat with wife material
Age 18-25years
Tall and yellow in complexion.
PM me to know each other better

Note: Serious mind only.
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2015
likewise me
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by qking(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Must be virgin
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by Ballotelle(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2016
where are our sisters ,, need a beautiful well behaved Muslim Lady 20-27 for a serious relationship to get married to ,, watsapp or call 08032962213
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by Demmzy15(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Salam Alaikum Ikwaan, but seriously, I don't gbadun some of what is happening here. There are many authentic dating sites for Muslims out there(if you want, I can give you), you can't get anything serious from here. In fact the demands you make sometimes is very outrageous, imagine saying "must be a virgin", are you a virgin yourself? Do you honestly think some sisters who are disvirgined did so by their own accords?

Some were raped, some were deceived, you put in age rages as if the sisters are thirsty to quickly jump onto you. Wallahi brothers change your ways, Allaah is watching and He'll judge us according to our intentions.

Masallam
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by niyi123: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salam Alaekum brothers and sisters in islam.
I am olaniyi by name, a devoted muslim based in lagos. I am seriously in need of a sincere, devoted and beautiful muslm sister within the age of 22-28 for courtship that will Insha Allah lead to marriage if Allah wishes. HERE IS MY CONTACT:07032723360.
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by knarphie1(f): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dis op tho. "tall and yellow in Complexion". Nawa
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by knarphie1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
niyi123:
Salam Alaekum brothers and sisters in islam.
I am olaniyi by name, a devoted muslim based in lagos. I am seriously in need of a sincere, devoted and beautiful muslm sister within the age of 22-28 for courtship that will Insha Allah lead to marriage if Allah wishes. HERE IS MY CONTACT:07032723360.
WA alaykumus Salam. I doubt if any lady ll add u up. It doesn't sound nice. U can try d Muslim singles matchmaking service on nairaland (msms).

Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by kazlaw2000: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Demmzy15:
Salam Alaikum Ikwaan, but seriously, I don't gbadun some of what is happening here. There are many authentic dating sites for Muslims out there(if you want, I can give you), you can't get anything serious from here. In fact the demands you make sometimes is very outrageous, imagine saying "must be a virgin", are you a virgin yourself? Do you honestly think some sisters who are disvirgined did so by their own accords?

Some were raped, some were deceived, you put in age rages as if the sisters are thirsty to quickly jump onto you. Wallahi brothers change your ways, Allaah is watching and He'll judge us according to our intentions.

Masallam
I share your sentiments. However, there is nothing wrong in seeking out a virgin if you are one yourself. Modified.
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by niyi123: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
knarphie1:

WA alaykumus Salam. I doubt if any lady ll add u up. It doesn't sound nice. U can try d Muslim singles matchmaking service on nairaland (msms).

Thanks for your advise, I have sent my details sometimes ago to same, but no response yet.
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by Demmzy15(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
kazlaw2000:

I share your sentiments. However, there is nothing wrong in seeking out a virgin if you are one yourself. Modified.
That's very true bro, but does that mean they won't marry any Muslim sister until she's a virgin? The best thing we can do is to pray to Allaah for a blessed woman. The first woman to accept Islam, Khadeejah(ra) was already married and had children before she got married to the Prophet(saw), and this was the case of many women the Prophet married. But does that stop them from being our mothers?! No!

Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by Demmzy15(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
knarphie1:

Plus there are decent marriage Islamic dating sites, in which if you're a serious Muslim who doesn't want to take advantage of anybody would get a wife fast. I don't see the use of all this, it's not polite at all
Re: Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old by kazlaw2000: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
That's very true bro, but does that mean they won't marry any Muslim sister until she's a virgin? The best thing we can do is to pray to Allaah for a blessed woman. The first woman to accept Islam, Khadeejah(ra) was already married and had children before she got married to the Prophet(saw), and this was the case of many women the Prophet married. But does that stop them from being our mothers?! No!
Yeah true bro. The prayer should be for a blessed woman. Thats the most important thing.

Why Non Muslims Are Not Allowed To Enter Mecca / Islamic Cleric Bans Women From Touching 'pen.is-shaped' Foods. / Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah