Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium (38514 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by realest247(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Well, What Can Man Say If Not Thank You Jesus. smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by kennydee05(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Jagoon:
Men building monuments to themselves to massage their egos angry
He has less than 30% of the life he has lived to live, so tell me reasons behind your faulty assertion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2015
You mean new business centre?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by emhoonline(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2015
God no dey quick vex,make we dey do am de go
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2015
oluwatunde1984:
1cor 15 vs 52

this is to remind you that if you have not given your
life to Christ you do so today because our Lord Jesus
Christ is coming just like a thief in the night. ask
yourself and check your life if He comes now are you
going with Him?

Thanks for your time and God bless you

Happy Sunday

Stop spamming nairaland with this message, disregard for rules is a sin as well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by David0(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Am a believer, but I don't support dis wastage. Billions of money u wud use to change d life of Billions of poor ppl all over the world, we rather invest in auditorium. This is about the 3rd or 4th auditorium dats being built.
The University is only for the rich. I will not be surprised if after dis auditorium, another one begins. Seems to me, some certain ppl make money from all dis auditoriums.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2015
David0:
Am a believer, but I don't support dis wastage. Billions of money u wud use to change d life of Billions of poor ppl all over the world, we rather invest in auditorium. This is about the 3rd or 4th auditorium dats being built.
The University is only for the rich. I will not be surprised if after dis auditorium, another one begins. Seems to me, some certain ppl make money from all dis auditoriums.

Business centre expansion, poor church members living in face-me-i-face will donate the little they have to build these auditoriums but can't even afford to send their kids to uni
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by chimetek(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2015
akpanikpe:
The size of the biz is increasing day by day.

Abi oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
eDoctorr:
Everything is Vanity!

Preach gospel- that is what the Bible says. Building big auditorium is not the joy of God but winning souls to the kingdom.

If quote me wrongly. You'll die ni o.
souls will be won in the new hall

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Kposkila: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Building big auditorium to accommodate won souls during worship service is the Joy of the Lord my friend, the bible says we shall do greater works than Jesus did, this is among such Great works!
I shall not die but live to make known the truth of Gods word and clear the doubts of ignorants like u!
eDoctorr:
Everything is Vanity!

Preach gospel- that is what the Bible says. Building big auditorium is not the joy of God but winning souls to the kingdom.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Kposkila: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Who told u d members are poor, we have mighty men n woman amongst us and managers, biz owners, even the vice president of Nigeria is an ursher in this church, just ask if u don't know, all fingers are not equal and the bible says we shall always have the poor amongst us, but such poor people are rich towards God!
justwise:
[/b]

Business centre expansion, poor church members living in face-me-i-face will donate the little they have to build these auditoriums but can't even afford to send their kids to uni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by tolustx(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Pls post pics of the hall, 3km X 3km shocked
For a 3km x 3km structure, u don't expect just any kind of picture to capture it. Only an aerial photograph can capture the auditorium. Even d former auditorium cannot be captured from plain ground. If u don't wanna believe it is that big, u still won't believe if u see the picture.

My advice: Just take an excursion to d place. I promise u will return a changed man.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kposkila:
Who told u d members are poor, we have mighty men n woman amongst us and managers, biz owners, even the vice president of Nigeria is an ursher in this church, just ask if u don't know, all fingers are not equal and the bible says we shall always have the poor amongst us, but such poor people are rich towards God!

You are contradicting yourself dude.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by nwakaibeya1: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Of what use is it to you that after dedicating and worshiping in a 3km x 3km church auditorium and gathering at night vigils & adding dry fasting & still you are caged under evil family wickedness &evil marine occultic powers & have sex in your dreams &evil people still use you to play football at night?Remember we told you no pretenses at night,it is at night that we know who is who or who is really from God or not & unfortunately many humanbeigns are not awake at night where the battles of life is won & lost?we also told you that rat does not eat the food of a man that is awake at night?it is an adage:Behold after all this bornagain celebration &noise making & still the commonest promise of jesuschrist which is peace you dont have it nor are you able to sleep well at night?John 6.60-66 So many Christian sisters & brothers & secular brothers &secular sisters are in great bondage to the evil marine spirits & occult oppression & pastors & prophets are afraid to help them & take them out of the wilderness and evil bondages because they have NO CHRIST LIKE POWER,THE POWER OF GO AND SIN NO MORE & THE LIGHT,THE MANTLE to empower them and liberate them & set them free & let them have the commonest promise of real Jesuschrist which is PEACE ?it means something is missing in their life in pursuing or following JESUSCHRIST,which is the LIGHT ,the MANTLE,the POWER THAT BE & humanbeigns will always reject the light and will never accept the mantle and remain the way they are ,&no PEACE only so called prosperity wealth hunting which in actual spiritual check those are not genuine prosperity from God of justice:many so called prosperity among bornagain & secular are combined with roots from evil hidden nations & this we know very well and we ask humanbeigns who can challenge or fault the authority that we speak & let us spiritually check?Behold kingdom of God of justice has come the light has come the mantle has come &judgement has come & those who are wise knows what we speak Jeremiah 5,21=22 this is unbelevable truth power & revelation the go & sin no more power as JESUSCHRIST exhibited when he came before & who will believe the revelation ?why not be wise you humanbeigns &crosscheck the utterance if you have the means?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
cutekhalifa:
Mere commissioner doing what know best to do.... Is guy is never a politician.... Ceremonial VP
we don't nid politicians in this country because der r mere looters

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by olumalcolm(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
I dnt cr if I am banned,even though we all hv our opinion bt I can categorically say it dt some pple dat commented on dis thread are 100percent MAD for insulting d wrk of God. May boko haram visit ur family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
is that even possible...3 x 3km...for a single building?!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by SimpleVili: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Papa! Carry on!

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by kristisking(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Waste of money!Of what importance is it to the poor and less priviledge that worship there.The money should have been used to cater for the needy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by nwakaibeya1: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
if all members are genuinely empowered?they should be above all evil dominion,be it occult world ,evil marine hidden nations ,evil family wickedness and have CHRIST PEACE and what use is it to you after dedicate and worship at 3km x 3km church auditorium and night vigil and fast and still you are caged in occult wickedness and evil family wickedness&evil marine wickedness and you have no peace which JESUSCHRIST promised and gives to those who come to him?Jeremiah 5,21,22
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by worldgee101: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
justwise:
Stop spamming nairaland with this message, disregard for rules is a sin as well.
What is spamming in dis?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by unite4real: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
cutekhalifa:
Mere commissioner doing what know best to do.... Is guy is never a politician.... Ceremonial VP

see how victory dey give you sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
worldgee101:
What is spamming in dis?

A look at his previous posts will answer that question for you.

...and rule number 18: Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by WIZGUY69(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
have been to the new auditorium before, just for sight seeing.
I can't imagine the billions that's spent on the project. the machineries and equipment's are impressive.
God bless you Daddy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
You're building the biggest auditorium but the road in front of your church is bad.

How will people get there?

Even your convention and meetings create hours of gridlock every month and year.

Does this make sense?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Activa:
You're building the biggest auditorium but the road in front of your church is bad.

How will people get there?

Even your convention and meetings create hours of gridlock every month and year.

Does this make sense?

No.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Slimvincent(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
eDoctorr:
Everything is Vanity!

U started well by saying win souls, and ended it wrongly by saying someone shud die if quote .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by worldgee101: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
David0:
Am a believer, but I don't support dis wastage. Billions of money u wud use to change d life of Billions of poor ppl all over the world, we rather invest in auditorium.....
Bros, just hear yourself...... a believer.......and u called building church auditorium a waste? I wondered what u would hv said to Solomon during his time!

David0:
....This is about the 3rd or 4th auditorium dats being built..
So if your congregation overruns d church builing size they shld continue to worship in d rain becos d poor must be taken care of? Btw, rccg welfare is second to none, dis may nt be as u expect it in broadcast as done by other ministries simply becos of d overall leadership style of rccg. Bt I tell u wt every sense of responsibility dat rccg hs gd care 4 d needy.

Let dis also be registered at d back of your mind dat "d poor wl always be" among d pple. Bt may u nt fall in dat category. Was everybody rich when Solomon was building wt gold? Our so-called statemen and politicians steal and misappropriate public fund solely for their OWN good, living outrageous lives, we know all these are at our expense yet we gv them red carpet to walk upon wt overwhelming titles and chieftaincy. So I woudnt see d fuss in it for a project to make worshippers comfortable. D same way I'd wished our public office holders to utilise public funds for d interest of all: steady electricity, gd roads, education, job creation, etc
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Shigobaba(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Glory be to God in the highest, He is worthy of our praised, with Him all thing are possible ,there is nothing too difficult for Him to do. Hallulujah to God Amighty

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by dorox(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
kingcity:
souls will be won in the new hall
More like souls will be fleeced in the new hall.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by worldgee101: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
justwise:
A look at his previous posts will answer that question for you.

...and rule number 18: Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
Naturally your moniker is to accord u a degree of esteem bt I'm afraid.....

What is spamming in someone expressing concern for d soul of others and pointing them to a direction he feels is good 4 them? Bt it is no spamming 2 post trash under aa thread of "my neighbour's wife is tempting me" "my boss wants me on bed and I want to secure my job", etc.?

Pls raise your game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Kidnapped In Kaduna / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.