Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48610 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Katastrofy: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
There was a thread That made front page yesterday on the topic "We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys,Rape is Real". https://www.nairaland.com/2512044/opinion-ladies-should-stop-visiting
I took my time to go through the Ops write up,it was a nice reminder to ladies to be conscious,and mindful on who they visit but in other words it is actually passing some kind of black list to "Men" and refocusing any lady that reads that thread as " All Guys being rapist" or even making ladies have the mindset that any guy you visit these days will end up molesting you.

To. Some large extent that thread was contradictory and could be misleadin and I really want to correct some mental affiliation on that thread..
I really love where the Op is coming from but at the middle and end of the write up she made some mistakes and generalisation of opinions which is unacceptable..
Firstly, Rape is a serious issue meant to be handled,demonic men are among us.. The ladies should be careful and wise on who they play along with..

Corrections of the Thread

.. especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there

These statement is a two way thing.. It could be true that the girl actually started the move.. Let's face it, I can tell you the major reasons why men cheat these days is not that they can't stay faithful but the ways in which our girls dress.. Men are move most time by what they see which directly induces impulse to their brains.. Check out your areas how these girls dresses..provocative way without minding, for instance if you in lagos,ph you wll know what I'm saying.. A strong godly man can get loose on seeing such things. When these ladies dress in a provocative way and come visiting, that one mistake they do, and then lay on the mans bed probably exposing other parts, and so on, so many things comes into the mans mind and at the end of the day if they are being refused they could force it on.. So we should also tackle the ladies on the stuffs thay put on and move they make when with the man alone.

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us
Its a good thing for girls to come visitng the guy with her friends just to be safe.. but its also a bad idea not telling the guy or informing him before coming to visit him with your friends.. I mean let's look at it this way, I'm inviting you to my house and the next thing I see is you and bunch of your followers in front of my gate, I will be kind enough to send you all back because I didn't plan for a group visitation.. Before you go visiting know the aims and objectives, you will know when a guy want to have a carnal knowledge wit you before you coming, it could bt through chatting or calls.. When guys makes statement like "I can't wait to be with you when you come" I'm so lonely,wish to be by your side all alone" things like this could tell.. Though there are other guys that won't indicate their intention not until wen they see you..but the mast conversation before coming matters a lot. Yes! And by the way you don't expect a grown man with blood running in his veins not to have condoms in his house when he isn't married.

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery

This is your personal opinion and lifestlye.. And remember all opinions are opinionated.. You cant simply wish or inspire other girls to behave or do like you.. I can tell so many girls do visit guys in their houses without having issue like yours. Visitng guys in church or eatery isn't the solution, the solution is be mindful and know when and when not to visit.. People do rape ladies in church or even in the girls house.. There is this real life story of a guy going to visit a girl in her house,when the dad of the girl was upstairs, the guy followed the girl to her room, at the end of the day,the guy drugged her inside her room and had her then left..and again neglecting the Ops opinion, are you telling us for people that want to be serious with eachother should always end up meeting in an eatery or your house only? I don't think so..

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing called men [b]

You made a conclusionary generalisation statement here.. Trying to label all men as rapist or being bad ..

While in one of your post here :
[b] knostbrown01:
You r not ready to have a boyfriend.....the fact that all bird could fly doesn't mean the have equal feather
classicB:

I.do have a boyfriend and we've been together for a long time now. He's the only guy I trust with myself kiss

I wouldn't imagine you will still have a guy you go visit or love after condenming guys generally.

**By The Way (ClassicB) I went through Your Profile, All the Posts or thread Has got something Doing with Guys,If You've Got Bad Experience With a Guy,try as much as possible to deal with it don't generalise on your personal Experience** thanks

In conclusion some of your point was sentimentally written.
All MEN Aint same.. Visiting guys isn't a bad idea,but be Mindful and stop making unecessary advances when your with him because him seeing those things makes it consensual..

God save Our Laides from Bad Men.. Happy sunday! Stay Blessed!

344 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by iceberylin(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2015
That's Wah the say online....
Bug z different offline.

33 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Katastrofy: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Lalasticlala seun ishilove obinoscopy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ggrin(f): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Swaggzkid: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2015
OP you head dey dia Jare

Lalasticlala please come ooo

Frontpage straight!

Modified**
Happy this thread finally got to FP after many days...

Arsenal fans sorry ooo for the 2 horse wipe grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Katastrofy: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Thanks! Was trying to correct some things she said
Swaggzkid:
OP you head dey dia Jare

Lalasticlala please come ooo

Frontpage straight!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
They say online boys are ritualists and rapists, while offline guys r saints... Isn't dat stvpidity of d first degree? Who are d ones operating the phones? Aliens from mars?

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Adeyinka12(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Another front page material

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by maajin007(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2015
you are there

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by emperorchedda(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2015
I couldn't help but laugh at that girl's show of ignorance. I wasn't willing to drag her into a war of words so I ignored the entire balderdash she typed

If all men are rapist we can be safe to conclude all girls are hoes.

I'm sure she just came on here with the sole aim of brain washing little girls that can't think for themselves, because I know damn well that she CLASSICB visits guys a lot and some don't rape her

Well, we all will stop dating Nigerian girls until it's clearly written on their faces that they aren't hoesss

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by chigoizie7(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Chineke umu nwanyi!!!!!!!!!, so dem allow dis one enter FP?

Anyways back to the matter.

Don't mind that girl, the funny thing is that majority of the girls are + that OP are now seeing all the guys as villain on rape cases(stereotype of all guys are animals), forgetting that guys are also molested or raped. How did she think I lost my own virginity to an older lady?(I was coerced into the act even out of my will). Maybe I might not be seen as a victim because I am a guy.

As for other girls that has refused to draw a line on misplaced priority of the OP on the rape case to un constructed feminism, if care is not taken many of u will be so so deep that they will start asking questions as to how and why they got to the level they are.

Instead of addressing some of the root causes of problems, u re addressing the after effect.

Truth be told, RAPE is very bad and I am condemning it, no human being is worth such bizzare experience.

Do ur part and leave the rest to God.

Just like someone told me that decency is "dressing to make ur family or society consider u good in ur appearance" my question I what is good? The western world has taken indecent dressing as a norm, generally accepted by the society, does it in anyways make dere mode of dressing anywhere near being decent.

Majority of our local mgbeke girls does not know the meaning of being decently dressed that why majority of them get into trouble.

Let me stop here,

21 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by teelacruz(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Nuff said, you can't force your personal opinion on other girls, they ain't daft to swallow all your advice cum sh*ts

9 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dadrenaline(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Calling all men animals is very stupid and immature...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by wilybebsy(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Guy ur head dey dere
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Beedemi247: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Nice one! Been looking for this.. Ishilove, lalasticlala we need this in Fp. Pls

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by wordbank(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Lemme just hold my peace cos some guys fuccked d hell outta their lives tryna quote me in that thread.
Misclassy was like 'until u guys tell us how to identify rapists we won't visit in a confide space' Lwkmd

12 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by josephobaro(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Halimi24: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2015
emperorchedda:
I couldn't help but laugh at that girl's show of ignorance. I wasn't willing to drag her into a war of words so I ignored the entire balderdash she typed

If all men are rapist we can be safe to conclude all girls are hoes.

I'm sure she just came on here with the sole aim of brain washing little girls that can't think for themselves, because I know damn well that she CLASSICB visits guys a lot and some don't rape her

Well, we all will stop dating Nigerian girls until it's clearly written on their faces that they aren't hoesss
D thread was supposed 2 be ignored 2 rot in d trash bin
But since all d moderators on d romance section are females it was moved 2 d frontpage
Silly stuff
D men call d ladies money hungry whores
D ladies label d men _rapists&perverts
D cycle of nairaland&man-woman relationships
Since d dawn of time

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2015
angry
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by emperorchedda(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Halimi24:

D thread was supposed 2 be ignored 2 rot in d trash bin
But since all d moderators on d romance section are females it was moved 2 d frontpage
Silly stuff
D men call d ladies money hungry whores
D ladies label d men _rapists
D cycle of nairaland&man-woman relationships
Since d dawn of time

Finally a sister with brains cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by paulGrundy(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Me personally I don't understand why a lady would agree to visit a guy whom she knows/suspects erotic tendencies towards her. If you agree to visit him, it definitely means that you are aroused by him. Simple! Stop the hypocrisy!

33 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by TruMaster: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2015
grin

Haba! Why una dey worry about dat mgbeke wey create dat thread? We sabi her for wuse 2 junction opposite sofa lounge na! In her line of work rape na daily occurence!

17 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by vizkiz: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2015
you dress like a hoe,

take pictures like a hoe,

You dance like a hoe

you make up like a hoe

Infact your friends are hoes

Your way to communicating makes you look so loose

You always task different guys the way hoes do

the way you chat is hoe-ish and you dare say we guys are rapist

Abeg who is the victim here

The way lots of chicks on nairaland thinks sometimes make me wanna ask God why he even thought about creating women in the first place. They have "worm brain" angry

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Beedemi247: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
I don't think Lalasticlala moderates the romance section.. Only ishilove and the likes they are all ladies .. So my people forget this thread it won't make front page.. These romance moderators like ishilove will def be sentimental with this thread.. #QED

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
They say online boys are ritualists and rapists, while offline guys r saints... Isn't dat stvpidity of d first degree? Who are d ones operating the phones? Aliens from mars?
word!

1000000000 Likes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by saasala(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Will edit my comment when it makes frontpage
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Gwan2(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
I toasted you for over à month , buyin recharge cards and goodies to Wow you.....after which u obliged my request wit à no sex rule, only romancing.
You came to my house diz certain day, after à hot romance, we engaged in sex.....aside d recharge cards n goodies i always buy 4 you, i used my energy to satisfy u so dat you wont call me a weaklin, pour out my rich proteinous fluid dat will take several days of eatin gud food to be restored....
The only tin u did was open ur legs and shout all manner of names to high heaven in estasy while i pound, sweatin out my lil energy....
After all diz scenerio...u wake up, wash urself up, filled with guilt and shout RAPE all because WE broke ur no sex rule...
Ur also à rapist....coz u raped me of my money, energy, proteinous fluid, etc.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by mrlaw93(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
even if am high on alomo.. i won't read dis.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sonnyudoh(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
All dis talk jus cus of rape.... Do u know aw many times av bin raped but do u see me complaining

7 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sanity12(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Emodeee: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
i didn't read ur long story. We still have sane men despite the numerous numbers of sex maniacs. Ladies, come to our house jooorh, no shaking. Make sure u r rolling with sane guys.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MzzTega(f): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Alright. Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.