Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (21416 Views)

How To Become A Successfully Millionaire Within One Month. / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Steesaadiq:
I have just made my second sale since I started. Less than a week into this business. Op, once again, I thank you for making this information available. May God continue to bless you
I'm happy that you are making a sense out of it. It is my joy to see people succeed through me. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Send email to my email box if you want to reach me. Check my signature. Thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by bukino7(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks to justbix, I will be making my first sale very soon. the eBook really worth it, information therein is far more than the price. thanks alot
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
kindly send me the info jeffucee10@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Fortitude05(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sarayedupin@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by aceTS: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
justbix:
I'm happy that you are making a sense out of it. It is my joy to see people succeed through me. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Send email to my email box if you want to reach me. Check my signature. Thanks

Guy na wa for you o. so common 3k ebook u no fit dash me upon say you be kola nut millionaire.

meanwhile, I dey watch as you dey use your other nairaland accounts dey lie for innocent people for here. all those guys wey talk say dem don make money from the ebook, oya make una post pictures of d kola nut consignment make we see.,or else?

people, dis guy na ordinary info marketer. no waste your 3k buy anything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
aceTS:

Guy na wa for you o. so common 3k ebook u no fit dash me upon say you be kola nut millionaire.

meanwhile, I dey watch as you dey use your other nairaland accounts dey lie for innocent people for here. all those guys wey talk say dem don make money from the ebook, oya make una post pictures of d kola nut consignment make we see.,or else?

It's unfortunate that we still have people like you that are hell bent on misleading people around here. My brother, what is the source of your frustration? Because i refused to make my guide available to you freely. Well, your unsavoury comment won't deter me from doing what I am doing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by fastlane84: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
aceTS:

grin
aceTS:

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by blecele: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
obiageli7478@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
serah88:
For sometime now, I decided to take a position of an onlooker on Nairaland-- being just a guest. However, my decision to join this forum was informed by the potency of this guide by Uzuazo. As I can't comment or rather contribute on the forum unless I register my name. I only logged on as a guest and saw this topic on Trading in Kolanut, then I emailed him, had the guide sent to me. I immediately got down to business having being armed by the information in the guide. Guess what guys, I have just sealed a deal with a beverage company in Ilesha. Uzuazo, thank you very for this information.
Serah, I didn't expect that you would hit the ground so quick. Your breakthrough is almost instant; I love your spirit. Keep keeping up, sister. I'm so happy about your success. Always refer to me whenever the need arises.

P.S please don't leave your contact here as I may not contact you. You can reach me via my email address or BBM. Check my signature. Thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by akeensbussy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
this is a great opportunity

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by holajeedayy: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Op I sent you a mail and you do not reply me
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm doubting OP
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by enigstil(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
enigstil@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by onlyforchrist: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by diligreat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls email me @ diligentgreat@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by pragidso: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Im interested please, johnsoneno12@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2015
How genuine is your business op? And how can u mentor person in the course of the business?

Buying the ebook is not the problem but getting result afterwards. If you genuinely want to help your fellow countrymen, you should share the information here and let God continue to bless you.

Share the guide and let all learn and take decision thereby. As you are already a millionaire, make philanthropy out of it; by teaching all to benefit. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by jackbennie: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2015
my email dagrandconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by ijads: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
modupeijaduola@gmail.com pls Thanks. I am very interested sir.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by adek6555: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
salambasit@naij.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2015
It really troubles my mind when I see young and able bodied Nigerians repeatedly walking pass opportunities that are capable of making them financially independent. Instead of latching unto these opportunities they rather prefer to wait for a "paid job" that's not even anywhere. The Creature has blessed us abundantly with good soil, weather, water etc that support agriculture... Isn't it high time we tapped into our agricultural potentials to earn a living? If you can't get involved in the planting and cultivation, you be involved in the selling of the produce. Sure! You know no society can get enough of its agricultural produce. Kolanut is of those produces that our society can never get enough of. This produce is highly sought after by beverage companies that are scattered all over our country. Pharmaceutical companies equally need for production; our brothers from the North are always in need of it because of its caffeine content. While our brothers in the South need it for cultural purposes. I have been into this line of business for a couple of months, and I am not regretting it because it has been paying my bills. Get involved today and you won't bother looking for a job again. I have introduced a number of young Nigerians to the business; I can introduce you too. Contact me.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by holajeedayy: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Boss my bbm is not working can we talk on what all 07030842589
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by seyoops4u: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Steesaadiq:
Op, may God continue to bless you. Finally, I got what worked for me on NL. The guide is well packed. God bless.

Pls bro, can you also send me the manual for the Kolanut.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
seyoops4u:

Pls bro, can you also send me the manual for the Kolanut.
I would have love to do that, but that will not help you as I may not give the guidance and advise the author would give. Upon getting the guide, he guides and advises you on how to go about the business. I will advise you get it from him directly. Thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Just last night when I was set to get some rest, I received a call from Mrs Rose Adepide, one of my students here, that she had a sealed a deal to supply Kolanut to a Pharmaceutical company in Kwara State where she is based. I was more than happy to hear her success story. There's a lot of potential in the Kolanut Business; get involved to tap into it. Do have a great day.

Good morning.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by adekaz777: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahamu6000@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by hayzed1090: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmm mm. .. All this testimonies.. I smell something..

3 Likes

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by faladeSM1132(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
fokegbenga@yahoo .com please i the information on kolanut
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by jackbennie: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls i need the manual my email is dagrandconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Me too
hayzed1090:
Hmm mm. .. All this testimonies.. I smell something..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) / Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island / First Bank, Oko In Oyo On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.