Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (21347 Views)

How To Become A Successfully Millionaire Within One Month. / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by ubiquitousade(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2015
stagger:

There is a thread here where I was challenged to show my earnings after a comment I made. When I showed the screen shot as well as a picture with me carrying raw dollars, others said: how can a Nigerian be paid such money by foreigners? Value knows no nationality.

I sent a PM to you pls respond, am interested in the training you mentioned in that thread. email is micheal_adesanya (at) yahoo dot com
thank you.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by yomitte79: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2015
I am intereseted in dat kolanut business, pls let me have ur bbm pin or better still dis is my email yomitte79@yahoo.com, waiting for ur earliest respond, thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by burkutu: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Lol.... Let me teach you guys how to sell ebook on anything like, ' Become a millionaire in 3 months trading Irish potatoes'

1.write a badly researched report on where to buy the product; where to sell it; and how to transport it from point A to B. Call the report an ebook and tell people how you are now rich doing the business.

2. Come to nairaland and market the report. Tell readers you just want to help unemployed Nigerians by selling the ebook at a cheap price.

3. Use your numerous accounts on nairaland to give glowing testimonies about how the ebook has changed lives. Make sure to include a female account as one of the beneficiaries of the ebook.

4. If you have friends on nairaland with many accounts, you enlist their help to praise the value of the ebook. Of course, know that you will return the favor someday. And share part of the money you make with them oooo. Or else they'll mess you up.

5. Make sure the thread is always on the front page of the section you posted it on. All you need to do is post a reply to the thread either with your own moniker or an alternate moniker.

6. A typical reply is, 'to all those already making money from this ebook, don't hesitate to contact me if your face any challenges or problems.' Be creative on how you bump your thread to the front page.

7. See you at the top

*This report is provided free. Nobody has any authority to sell or in anyway make money from it. *

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by darmochy1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Valuable information is not free. A price must be paid, either in cash or whatever means.

Honestly, I have nothing against information marketers. I spent 15k just to learn how to advertise on Facebook when I was having challenge selling off my imported goods.

Today, I sell off my goods within a couple of days without leaving the corner of room. Now ask me, will I reveal such information for free? Never. Any information gotten freely will not be valued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is one information I have benefitted from on Nairaland. The information far surpasses the price. Plus, the dude equally guides one. Those contacting me on Nairaland should please contact the OP directly as I still a learner too hence may not guide you as he will.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by samuelkingz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
stagger:
There are always people in this world whose business is to pull others down. If you want to prove a business, why not go into it with small money and test it for yourself instead of running up and down and shouting scam?

There is a thread here where I was challenged to show my earnings after a comment I made. When I showed the screen shot as well as a picture with me carrying raw dollars, others said: how can a Nigerian be paid such money by foreigners? Value knows no nationality.

Personally I am making arrangements to test this business but I am doing it sensibly. I will set up a full profile with the NEPC and then start sourcing buyers for the product from abroad. Then I will come back here to state whether the business is real or fake.

I have learnt not to criticize commodity business people after I saw a woman who sells ogbono in my village building a three storey building with the proceeds of her business in my state capital; something I saw physically and not tales by moonlight.
i was really ur post on dat thread nd with d few hints u dropped dere..am already chanelling my ideas...keep ur ur goof work sir..am highly interested in ur academy
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by samuelkingz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
ubiquitousade:

I sent a PM to you pls respond, am interested in the training you mentioned in that thread. email is micheal_adesanya (at) yahoo dot com
thank you.
so person follow me reach here..oga stagger u see...ur seeds re growing in d minds of people...daalu

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by olafunso: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hello l want to know if l got the guide today when can l get buyer for my product
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2015
olafunso:
Hello l want to know if l got the guide today when can l get buyer for my product
Buyers of this product are everywhere, both locally and internationally. The business is a viable one; try your hand.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by olafunso: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
I will try to contact u 2morrow
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Lies!
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by africanman85: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
w
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by OCTAVO: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
africanman85:
who and who is making it on the kolanut business ? share testimony
serah88 and OP. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by webhostbiz: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2015
please send me the tutorial too: felixakomolafe@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by swiz2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
nonsowester@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by taiwoti(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
serah88:
Oh my! Oh my! I sealed a second deal today with a local pharmaceutical company in Oshogbo. I never knew this business is as straightforward as this when I set out. Agriculture is surely a way to go. Op, I am indebted to you. If you are still in doubt about the Kolanut business, you are on your own.

pls can u make the e book available to me, am going to pay u ASAP, akinyemitaiwo42@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by taiwoti(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
justbix:
Some Nigerians could be very funny. Is there any sense in having multiple accounts here? Don't discourage others from venturing into the business because you are not interested in it. The truth of the matter is: people are making real money from Kolanut trading. However, someone must have to show you how to go about it. I'm not Sarah, and I don't know her physically. I have only met her here.

I need the e book, this is my e mail, akinyemitaiwo42@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Contact me by sending email to this address: justbix2014@gmail.com or add me on BBM: 5324333C. Go the way of agriculture and smile to the bank.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by holajeedayy: 12:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Donpy u here again abi,u better go learn how to sell kolanut or wall nut to b free from ur 15k salary and ur fake 9m income to decive ppl in other to click ur dirty slugish blog
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by mariam1990(f): 5:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Steesaadiq:
I have just made my second sale since I started. Less than a week into this business. Op, once again, I thank you for making this information available. May God continue to bless you
bro, pls i need some confirmatn, pls Can i have Ur whatsapp no or i shud drop mine? Vry urgent
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2015
mariam1990:
bro, pls i need some confirmatn, pls can i have ur whatsapp no or i shud drop mine? vry urgent
U can drop urs.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by africanman85: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
l
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by GreatManBee: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2015
justbix:
Sequel to my last post on Kolanut Business, this mornin, I will be sharing with you my success story. This, I believe will spur some people on. Yea, some people, because not everyone that sees this thread would decide to take immediate action on how to start running the business. However, before I go further with my story, I would like apologise for my absence here given the fact that some people have indicated interest. The fault is naturally not mine as I am a very busy person. Friends, there is a huge economic potential in the Kolanut Business this is because the niche is not saturated yet, the product is readily, and finally there's an already made market for the product both locally and internationally. Kolanut business is one that you can start with as little as 10,000 and make almost 200% of your investment.
I cut my teeth in the kolanut business last September after I had atteneded a seminar in Lagos. The teachings at this seminar was not indept as I was not told some very salient information that would make me launch myself into the business properly, but the seminar was an eye opener for me. However, after the seminar, I took some steps: going physically to those places in Nigeria where the product is "dirt cheap," and sorting local and inteornational buyers of the product. These are the steps I took that turned my life around. In my case, I tested the trade with 15,000, surprisingly, I made over 150% profit. Friends, this is how I launched myself in the business. The most fascinating thing about this business is that: there is almost no risk involve. The product is readily available and the buyers, there's no quantity of Kolanut that is enough for them. This is why I would need you guys to come on board.
This is the way it will run: I would make myself available to tutor just 20 people, then they can pass on the knowledge to others. In this tutorial and guide that I would make available to these 20 people, you will find the locations where you can get the product at almost a giveaway price and where you can immediately sell your wares without any hassle in Nigeria, the contacts of the companies that I have supplied this product to locally and internationally, and how you can market the product to international buyers via the internet. If you are interested, you can reach me through my email address and my BBM PIN (check my signature).

I will be waiting for u. God bless you.

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Could you give me a simple definition of "Scam?" Do you know how many people that have obtained the guide? Has anyone came here to complain that he/she didn't get the guide that he paid for? I really do not think so. So, how have I defrauded people here? Well, I'm not the one; I have never been involved in sport betting before. Kolanut and Bitter Kola trading is what I do.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by africanman85: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
[auth
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by adexbakky(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tunexbakky@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by 400billionman: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2015
serah88:
Sadly, when Nigerians see scam, they won't raise eyebrow. What would be my gain if I lied about my success? Bro, don't stand in the way of people that would want to try their hands in this business. The business is real and it is working. I am a benefactor of this information. I can show you proof if you want to.

You don use am buy house ?

Like Linda Ikeji ?
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by matoxy(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2015
bro, this is my email. just registered newly. penielopemipo@yahoo.com. thanka
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justkaycee1(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
What are all these kolanuts used for eventually? I bet u aren't intelligent enough to ask. U would rather sell off your birth rite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.