Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51739 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by madgoat(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
yooglodotcom:

It can never be enough for Lagos consumption alone when you consider how many containers of same products are landing everyday courtesy of the big time importers. We are millions in this country.
winetapper:
no everyone in the group live in the same state

Okay oh... At least I have plenty mentors and coaches now smiley smiley
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Years(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
.... And I digested the thread wholly. cool. I'm super ready for this. All thanks to as many as have contributed for and against. I'm signing up Asap.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Mathias2015(m): 1:12am On Oct 27, 2015
I'm over convince. Oga Abbey, sink my boat in this PLAN B RIVER- aboyimathias@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2015
madgoat:
@abbeyforex, how can i join plan B group and can i start mini-importation and making reasonable profit with as little as 10K capital? wink

PM me for more information on how to join.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Years:
.... And I digested the thread wholly. cool. I'm super ready for this. All thanks to as many as have contributed for and against. I'm signing up Asap.

Bravo !
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2015
Mathias2015:
I'm over convince. Oga Abbey, sink my boat in this PLAN B RIVER- aboyimathias@gmail.com

We wont sink the boat but row the boat together

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Ayyoemman(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2015
abbeyforex:
Seven Steps to Success
1) Make a commitment to grow daily.
2) Value the process more than events.
3) Don't wait for inspiration.
4) Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity.
5) Dream big.
6) Plan your priorities.
7) Give up to go up
mr abbey this is my email Ayyoemman@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
madgoat:

Okay oh... At least I have plenty mentors and coaches now smiley smiley
sure I would be glad to help
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Cee9(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
@op which logistic company do you use?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
How do I join d plan n, I'm from Warri
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Cee9:
@op which logistic company do you use?

Choice
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2015
temmyjudi:
How do I join d plan n, I'm from Warri

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2015
I am sorry my dear followers, Its not that I forgot this thread exists or I forgot about you. My absence here has been due to loads of work in the PLAN B group coupled with personal offline business. The end of October is my business year-end and I use the remaining 2 months in the year researching and reviewing different Plan B source of Income to embark upon for the new year.

When others are busy celebrating the festive,I find myself reviewing and researching business ideas and when January comes that people are starting to settle down and look for what to do again,I have already launched out. This is my routine,pardon me.

In the meantime,let me drop this and let us ponder on it a bit.

READ THIS

“I’m really sorry but we have to let you go…”

Imagine your boss telling you this tomorrow.

If you are currently being employed by someone else
it is time to start writing your own paychecks.

You need to follow a different path
If you don’t want to be in the same spot in 5 years time.

This FREE submission explains everything about
making that change without much effort.

Most people don't know the difference between advice from REAL IMPORTERS
(who practice what they teach) and advice from sales people (who are all
concerned about Ebook selling). Don’t get your advice from the
latter -- people who profit even if you lose.

Do you know that success in the 21st Century is about Financial Security,
not job security. The notion of Job Security is a dead industrial age idea.
Get a financial & entrepreneurial education and learn how to create value,
or get screwed. The choice is yours!

Learn how to build a great business by binding a team together with a Code of Honor

By my little knowledge,I know that anything whatsoever in Nigeria
sells and thats why one of my Chinese friend will always say
"There is a whole lot of money to be made in Nigeria,I wonder why
Nigerians are so poor."

Its time we start helping ourselves.

At the end of the day, one of the biggest education you learn
as you grow up is that most people don’t want to help you.
You are responsible for you.

Chinese (Date of Independence 1st October,1949 )are responsible
for themselves and that is why they are among
the countries with power in their abode these days. They are just 11years
Older than Nigeria in terms of Independence.

If your Plan A is not working well or not sure its gonna take you
to where you want to be,why not map out your Plan B. One out of many of
such is what we do in the PLAN B group.

At PLAN 'B' ,We serve as a focal point for Importers and potential importers alike
looking for proven strategies for increasing productivity and profits faster, better and easier!

If you want to start making 100k per month,take advise from people that are already doing that
If your target is to make 500k per month,take advise from people already in that level.
I take my advise from people who are already where I want to be.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by danhunter500(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Great concept.

Business is so SIMPLE.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by vivaobi: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please uncle abbeyforex, which Chinese site can I genuine jewelleries
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2015
vivaobi:

Uncle AbbeyForex ? Whaooo, Am Blushing.

To answer your question, you have to do your diligent findings about what you called it ,'GENUINE' cos I don't do jewellery and I know nothing about it .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2015
vivaobi:
Uncle Abbeyforex grin
Please let me help

1.depends on what you take as genuine
2. Original ones are not cheap
3.read latest feedback and comment not the one of march,June
4.chat with the seller and let them know how important you need it original
5. Promise them you would buy more if yoi confirm it is original

Hope it helps
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Ayyoemman(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
abbeyforex:

PM me
mr abby av done dat, my email is ayyoemman@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by vivaobi: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
winetapper:
Uncle Abbeyforex grin Please let me help
1.depends on what you take as genuine 2. Original ones are not cheap 3.read latest feedback and comment not the one of march,June 4.chat with the seller and let them know how important you need it original 5. Promise them you would buy more if yoi confirm it is original
Hope it helps
@ winetapper, thank you

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by vivaobi: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
abbeyforex:

Uncle AbbeyForex ? Whaooo, Am Blushing.

To answer your question, you have to do your diligent findings about what you called it ,'GENUINE' cos I don't do jewellery and I know nothing about it .

ok, pls pardon me for the "UNCLE", maybe, I should use bro.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
winetapper:
Uncle Abbeyforex grin
Please let me help

1.depends on what you take as genuine
2. Original ones are not cheap
3.read latest feedback and comment not the one of march,June
4.chat with the seller and let them know how important you need it original
5. Promise them you would buy more if yoi confirm it is original

Hope it helps

That is my Digital Winetapper as my friend Moses of AleAirPay will say.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
abbeyforex:

That is my Digital Winetapper as my friend Moses of AleAirPay will say.
lol thank you sir
Keep up with the good work am following

vivaobi:

@ winetapper, thank you
you are welcome
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ayyoemman:
mr abby av done dat, my email is ayyoemman@gmail.com
you have pmed him
He would receive the mail

You should please add some *** while sharing your details on social media..
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2015
@all , I am a highly sorry for not being too available on this thread in recent times. It was due to the little large order the group took up and it needed perfect concentration and monitoring so as not to order amidst.

Moreso, I am on a high level of preparation and gathering of information that will be of utmost benefit to the members of the Plan B group for the incoming year 2016.

While everyone is looking up to the Xmas and Festive period, we are already considering 2016. My own new year have started since November 1st.

In the meantime,has anyone ever considered this product 'Lady's Menstrual Brief' . I won't do much review on this product this time, you ought to have known how to do that yourself by now.

Note: A very limited slot for Plan B membership,once the slots have all been taken up,the door will be shut for ever.

Be as wise as the 5 wise virgins who were fully prepared for the groom.........you know the story already.

Below in the pics is part of our newest order.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sometimes ago on this thread, I posted here details about how to make money customizing 'LED WATCH' for schools and colleges . I thought I was able to give the necessary details on how to secure the contract not until when my email and my whatsapp channel was bombarded with so many people requesting and asking me to give them clue on how to write a CONVINCING PROPOSAL LETTER to that effect.

I am sorry for my naughty attitude of forgetting things so easily. Someone just reminded me this morning again and I deemed it fit not to give her alone but to all other followers of this thread because with PLAN B Group,everyone is important.

Below is a specimen of such proposal,dont copy and paste. Its better you do little editing.

SALES PROPOSAL LETTER FROM MAS BUSINESS ARCADE

Dear proprietor
I am writing to express my concern about selling my product in your school,I have been running this business for some years now and my humble customers have been happy and are still happy doing business with me.Do you face difficulties in the thoughts of how to make your students look decent and smart? With good stylish and quality led watch you can count that done already for you.

We at Mas Business Arcade are specialized in the designing and the manufacture of led watches of high quality,students wrist watches are our specialties. We have come to realize that students tends to look incorporate and shabby without a well customized wrist watch that will fit their uniforms. We design well customized wrist watches that comes in diverse colours and sizes, so i guarantee that there will be no difficulties in finding wrist watch that will perfectly fit them and give them that smart look.

There is a wide range of wrist watch on offer with us. You will be able to satisfy your students in the aspect that there looks will be automatically transformed both in the aspect of looking smart,disciplined and principled , And this will be a good way of giving your school a new look in the society.

I thought of a way of improving the smart looks of your students,putting on my thinking cap I came up with an idea and that is to sell my led wrist watches to your school.I noticed that your school usually wear sport wears to school on Wednesdays and Fridays. Alongside the different colours of your sport wears which divide your students into houses.So therefore I capitalize on this proposing to get them these customized wristwatches in all the colours of their sport wears. A student in Blue house can use the blue wristwatch to match the sport wear and that will guarantee a smarter and more coordinated look,and so on for the other student in other houses.

In conclusion I will like to hear from you to know your say on the proposal and to discuss further a way that the school management will make business out of it. Thanks and am hopefully waiting for your reply.
Yours sincerely

Note: This is just a clue on how to write the proposal,you can cross all the 'T's and dot all the 'i's to your taste.

It is always good when what you say is just a 'Tip of the Iceberg' of what you know'. This and many more you tend to enjoy becoming a PLAN B member. Cheers

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
abbeyforex:
Sometimes ago on this thread, I posted here details about how to make money customizing 'LED WATCH' for schools and colleges . I thought I was able to give the necessary details on how to secure the contract not until when my email and my whatsapp channel was bombarded with so many people requesting and asking me to give them clue on how to write a CONVINCING PROPOSAL LETTER to that effect.

I am sorry for my naughty attitude of forgetting things so easily. Someone just reminded me this morning again and I deemed it fit not to give her alone but to all other followers of this thread because with PLAN B Group,everyone is important.

Below is a specimen of such proposal,dont copy and paste. Its better you do little editing.

Dear proprietor
I am writing to express my concern about selling my product in your school,I have been running this business for some years now and my humble customers have been happy and are still happy doing business with me.Do you face difficulties in the thoughts of how to make your students look decent and smart? With good stylish and quality led watch you can count that done already for you.

We at Mas Business Arcade are specialized in the designing and the manufacture of led watches of high quality,students wrist watches are our specialties. We have come to realize that students tends to look incorporate and shabby without a well customized wrist watch that will fit their uniforms. We design well customized wrist watches that comes in diverse colours and sizes, so i guarantee that there will be no difficulties in finding wrist watch that will perfectly fit them and give them that smart look.

There is a wide range of wrist watch on offer with us. You will be able to satisfy your students in the aspect that there looks will be automatically transformed both in the aspect of looking smart,disciplined and principled , And this will be a good way of giving your school a new look in the society.

I thought of a way of improving the smart looks of your students,putting on my thinking cap I came up with an idea and that is to sell my led wrist watches to your school.I noticed that your school usually wear sport wears to school on Wednesdays and Fridays. Alongside the different colours of your sport wears which divide your students into houses.So therefore I capitalize on this proposing to get them these customized wristwatches in all the colours of their sport wears. A student in Blue house can use the blue wristwatch to match the sport wear and that will guarantee a smarter and more coordinated look,and so on for the other student in other houses.

In conclusion I will like to hear from you to know your say on the proposal and to discuss further a way that the school management will make business out of it. Thanks and am hopefully waiting for your reply.
Yours sincerely

Note: This is just a clue on how to write the proposal,you can cross all the 'T's and dot all the 'i's to your taste.

It is always good when what you say is just a 'Tip of the Iceberg' of what you know'. This and many more you tend to enjoy becoming a PLAN B member. Cheers

Awesome proposal write up. "thums up".

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tugrow(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

Dear proprietor

Yours sincerely

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by pocoapoco88: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
blaqobichie:
Hello Naria-landers, I have something to share with you all. The Mini Importation Guide, on How to start a lucrative mini importation business with little capital and from the comfort of your room. http://7starchoices.com/products/NEVIKSFTNQJLGWKU
what are you waiting for??
is dia anytin tangible in dis link other dan a half baked bread dat is centered on luring people into paying som thousands into ur accnt? Nawa 4 som naija info marketers oo

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by marygold(f): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

Dear proprietor

Yours sincerely

Wow! Awesome
Bookmarked
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
marygold:

Wow! Awesome
Bookmarked
ME too oooooo
This is an expensive info
Thank you Mr Abbey

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.