Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51743 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by whiteeye(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Av sent you a request to add me on ur watzap (08154467727)
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
This person joined this group in November,I remember the person said then and I quote " I am a Newbie and I want to start this business, I have not done it before. Pls can you put me through"

and my response was

" Plan B was created for you and some others like you,if you join us, you will be put through".

Now the person got this number of orders (136 Orders) in the last 30 days on only 1 out of the 4 e-commerce websites . If the person can come back to give me testimony like this, who says you can't do better?

Our target this year is to have minimum of 50 orders on daily basis on this e-commerce websites. Will you join us before its too late ?

Is your Plan B in place yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
How to Create Wealth Inculcating the Principle of Compounding Into Importation Business

Culled
Creating wealth is considered by many as the most difficult thing on earth. So difficult that many has concluded they will never be wealthy in their lifetime. But is it really difficult to master the secret of wealth creation and ultimately build long lasting wealth and prosperity? No! Creating wealth is far more simpler that you ever thought, if only you can follow the realistic and practicable approach.

Obviously there are millions of articles and tutorials out there on how to create wealth, no doubt about that but are the tutorials and suggestions really practicable? Have you been able to create wealth by applying anyone of them?

Wealth
What you are about to read now is probably the easiest approach to wealth creation. It is a clear road map and age defying principle that can work for anyone including you, it doesn’t matter who you are! And by the time you are done reading this, you will be half way towards sustainable wealth creation. But if after reading this and you are still stocked and confused, then know that your case has gone beyond remedy.

First, let’s try to define what wealth creation means. Is the act of acquiring valuable possessions to increase ones affluence and resource control that guarantees prosperity. You are wealthy when you have so much money and material possessions, much more than you can possibly spend – it is a state of being rich. Knowing fully well that many are not comfortable to being wealthy, I want to state clearly that this article is for those who desires to create wealth and becomes prosperous. If you are not comfortable with that please, read no further!

With my experience in Public speaking ,I have got to understand that audience gets bored easily if you fail to tell them what they are anxious to hear from you but this topic requires some definitions to be made. So I have grouped this lecture into 3 parts and I will try as much as possible to make it practical. Expect the 2nd section tomorrow.

One thing I want to assure you is that you will start creating wealth after reading this, and the best part is that you can apply this strategy in anything you are doing right now. It doesn’t matter how much you have, you can create wealth using this principle – the principle of compounding.

Is your Plan 'B' in place yet for 2016 ? This is what we know how to do best because it's all about Peaceful Wealth.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Bigade: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls, what's the requirements in joining Plan B
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by marquiseT(f): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
A body will continue to remain at rest unless it's acted upon by an external force -Newton law of motion.
Over 13,000 have viewed this thread, lots of people have read the insightful post by Abbey but only few proactive people will make it the external force that will move them from hibernation mode into wealth.
I joined Plan B less than two months ago and I have wonderful testimonies already...
Our goal for 2016 is 50 orders per day, we know it's achievable...do you want to achieve that too?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
marquiseT:
A body will continue to remain at rest unless it's acted upon by an external force -Newton law of motion.
Over 13,000 have viewed this thread, lots of people have read the insightful post by Abbey but only few proactive people will make it the external force that will move them from hibernation mode into wealth.
I joined Plan B less than two months ago and I have wonderful testimonies already...
Our goal for 2016 is 50 orders per day, we know it's achievable..w.do you want to achieve that too?
Congratulations
Testimony tyme cheesy
With proper execution of the plan B the any would be your stepping stone
Bravo

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigade:

PM me !
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by generaljosh1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
abbeyforex:
This person joined this group in November,I remember the person said then and I quote " I am a Newbie and I want to start this business, I have not done it before. Pls can you put me through"

and my response was

" Plan B was created for you and some others like you,if you join us, you will be put through".

Now the person got this number of orders (136 Orders) in the last 30 days on only 1 out of the 4 e-commerce websites . If the person can come back to give me testimony like this, who says you can't do better?

Our target this year is to have minimum of 50 orders on daily basis on this e-commerce websites. Will you join us before its too late ?

Watz d way out bro?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Sardongarigan(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello how can i join your plan B? You can add me on whatsapp on 080.68211806
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Sardongarigan:

Pm me,details on my signature
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Pamelayoung: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
abbeyforex:

As earlier said , I didn't mean to to hurt you or your feelings but the truth must be told. Why will you ask newbies to buy from you as a Nigerian seller when they can be like you importing themselves. For better clarification about my profile,check my store on Kaymu/Abbeyforex,JUMIA/MAS BUSINESS ARCADE,Konga/MAS business arcade.. If you truly know the gimmick,why must you find it difficult to sell just 35pcs of power bank. You called just 35pcs LOTS OR WHOLESALE? I sold power banks about 18 months ago when the demand was very high ,we've moved to new products that sell like pure water. You came late into power bank selling now you want to push it to people. if you must sell power banks,brace up for Solar banks with higher MAH not the OLD school 5200 MAH,who will buy that from you,my 2 years old boy even know its outdated and he cannot even use it. PM me so I give u the list of products that sells fast at the moment and from which you tend to make nothing less than 400%.Read my words,I said 400%ROI because all I am committed to do is to put you through how to make PEACEFUL WEALTH

Pls how do I get an agent and making of payment for online goods
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Pls how do I get an agent and making of payment for online goods

Relationship first !
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Lesson 2

What is Principle of Compounding?

What I want to explain here is similar to the economic theory of “compound interest” According to Wikipedia, “Compound interest arises when interest is added to the principal, so that, from that moment on, the interest that has been added also earns interest. This addition of interest to the principal is called compounding”. Let’s explain it this way – Principal is your initial investment, while Interest is your profit on investment. When Interest is added to the Principal the resultant product is Compounding instrument.

Using more practicable compounding illustration, let me explain how you can feed a nation with a seed of corn within five years

Year 1 – Plant a Seed of Corn this year (at this point a seed of corn is worth almost nothing) then allow it to germinate and nurture it to growth. That one seed will produce two heads (ears) of corn with each having about 500 seeds, making a total of 1,000 seeds.

Year 2 – Plants the whole 1,000 seeds and nurture them the same way you nurtured the one seed planted last year so that there will be no disparity in productivity. If each produces 500 seeds, you will have 500 x 1,000 = 500,000 corn seeds.

Year 3 – Take the whole 500,000 seeds to farm and plant, nurture them the way you did the previous ones. All things being equal, you can expect the same productive harvest. This time, 500 x 500,000 = 250,000,000 seeds.

Now let’s assume that 1million seeds is equals to a bag of corn, 250million seeds should therefore amount to 250bags of corn.

Year 4 – Since 500,000 seeds produced 250bags and each bag contains 1million seeds, A bag of corn will produce 500Bags of corn in return. Following this order, 250bags of corn will produce 500 x 250 = 125,000 Bags of corn

Year 5 – Applying the same geometric sequences in the principle of compounding, 125,000 bags with each producing 500 bags will arrive at 500 x 125,000 = 62,500,000 Bags of corn!

These would be more than enough to feed even a hungry nation as big as Argentina. Remember where we started – from only one seed and reasonably expanded to over 62million bags of corn. This is what I mean by Creating Wealth through principle of compounding and multiplication. Can you apply it in your business? This principle can be applied in any business you are doing, it doesn’t matter how small it is. Just as we started this theory with one seed of corn and multiplied it to 62million bags, you can start with $1 and multiply to $62,000,000 by applying the same strategy. It works like magic and it work for everyone.

The Reason People Are Not Creating Wealth

Imagine what your result will be in the next ten years if you plant one seed of corn this year, harvest two ears, eat all the seeds reserving just one seed to be planted the following year? Next year you plant one seed again and harvest just another two ears. You wouldn’t produce more than 20 ears of corn put together In the next ten years. Sadly, that’s exactly how most people do their business – they invest the initial capital, make some profits, save it somewhere to lay fallow until one problem comes and take the money, they continue again in the same circle.

Wealth can be created only when you are able to maximize your profit through compounding. Invest your initial capital, make some profit, reinvest the profit together with the capital, make more profit, reinvest again and again until you becomes wealthy. Money is not meant to be kept so long in a bank. If you do, the bank will use the money to create more money and pay you nothing in return, instead you will be meant to pay COT and other charges for using your money to create wealth.

This is what many people are not yet doing, explaining why they are in poverty. Wealthy people like Bill Gate, Carlos Slim and the rest, they don’t keep money laying fallow in the bank. In fact, they keep taking from the bank and adding to their businesses because they know what money can do when compounded, that’s the reason they are wealthy, they understand the principle of money and tend to utilize it effectively.

What to do to Become Wealthy

Simple! Follow the principle we just analyzed, apply it with the money you have now, wait and watch it grow like grass and you will become wealthy. Let’s say for instance you have $200, look for profitable business now and invest it. Before you go ahead, you must carry out due diligence to determine which available investment is profitable. Do not invest base on sentiment. You can as well start a small trade with the money but make sure whatever you decides to invest in will be a worthwhile investment.

Having invested the $200, work around it to make profit of $100, giving you a total of $300.

Reinvest the $300 to make another profit of $150, now you have $450

Invest the whole $450, make profit of $200. Continue in that process for three years and see what the result will look like.

This system is so sure that I can bet anything on it. After following this my principle of compounding and you are not wealthy within five years, I will divide what I have and give you half. So, go ahead and dare me but if you become wealthy with this process, I’ll take just 10% of your wealth . Deal or No deal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by nonpareil: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2016
abbeyforex

Relationship first.

Can Aba, Abia state, resident be part of it, mostly selling on those e-commerce
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
nonpareil:
abbeyforex

Relationship first.

Can Aba, Abia state, resident be part of it, mostly selling on those e-commerce

We have our members already spread across Lagos ,Abeokuta,Sagamu,Ibadan,Akure,Benin,Warri,Kaduna,Abuja,Ilorin,Owerri,Sango Ota. You too can be part of us.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by nonpareil: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
ok sir am going to join soon, i will chat with you on whatsapp
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by nonpareil: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
abbeyforex

We have our members already spread across Lagos ,Abeokuta,Sagamu,Ibadan,Akure,Benin,Warri,Kaduna,Abuja,Ilorin,Owerri,Sango Ota. You too can be part of us.

one more thing,

as newbies, u dont know much about the mini importation, hope i can cope?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by nonpareil: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2016
abbeyforex:

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2016
nonpareil:
abbeyforex

one more thing,

as newbies, u dont know much about the mini importation, hope i can cope?

Sure! The group is a mix of both experienced and newbies alike.The combination of members is the sole reason why newbies are catching up fast and becoming experts also within a very short pace.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Bigade:

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Sardongarigan:

Pm me,details on my signature
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Bigade: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Have Joined already and av started enjoying the group, am ACTech.

For the Thomas here, the group is the best av ever see, quick response to any questions/problems by the already-made importation experts.

The 5k is even like a token for the group, just that the group want serious ppl that's why the payment, the money is nothing to the gurus in the group.

Thanks

abbeyforex:

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
I lack the words to appreciate you Abbey. I am glad i made that decision to join PLAN B. Abbey is patient and answers all my questions and proffers solutions where necessary. He is an HONEST guy, very HONEST. He practically held my hands through the process of making my first order and most importantly in the marketing aspect of it. Glad to be part of this group of great men and women. Two or more heads are indeed better than one!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Bigade:
Have Joined already and av started enjoying the group, am ACTech.

For the Thomas here, the group is the best av ever see, quick response to any questions/problems by the already-made importation experts.

The 5k is even like a token for the group, just that the group want serious ppl that's why the payment, the money is nothing to the gurus in the group.

Thanks

We will do more .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:20am On Jan 21, 2016
stjoan:
I lack the words to appreciate you Abbey. I am glad i made that decision to join PLAN B. Abbey is patient and answers all my questions and proffers solutions where necessary. He is an HONEST guy, very HONEST. He practically held my hands through the process of making my first order and most importantly in the marketing aspect of it. Glad to be part of this group of great men and women. Two or more heads are indeed better than one!

Your testimonies are words of encouragement to do more. Remember that it is always good when what you say is just a tip of the iceberg of what you know. We will do more.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am not surprised smiley
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
winetapper:
Am not surprised smiley

Not surprised at what sir ?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
abbeyforex:

Not surprised at what sir ?
Am not surprised about the testimonies from Subcribers becos any other plan apart from Plan B is a counterfeit grin
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by demosoft: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
very informative thread...keep it up
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by olaide721(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2016
abbeyforex:

Accepted
BBM request sent boss
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2016
I have discovered that we have so many Importers who are getting
frustrated about seeing their products piled up in their store and
thinking about how to get them in the hands of the consumers.

I can see that some are already blaming themselves and regretting
on the decision to go into Importation Business.

In view of this,I will quickly drop this hints to enhance your sales
over the e-commerce platform and I will be back for more lectures later.

How to sell fast on E-commerce platform?

1. Pick the right price
Everything sells if the price is right.
Browse similar ads and pick a competitive price.
Think about how much buyers are willing to pay. The lower the price, the higher the demand.

2.Use great photos
Use actual photos - ads with photos of the real item get up to 10 times more views than ads with catalogue images.
Take clear photos - use good lighting and different angles.

3.Provide clear details in your ad
More details = more views!
Include keywords and information that buyers will be interested in.
Be honest in your description.

4.Promote your ad!
Promoted ads get up to 10 times more views.
More views = more interested buyers
With lots of interested buyers, you have a better chance of selling fast for the price that you want.

Is your Plan 'B' in place yet for 2016 ? This is what we know how to do best because it's all about Peaceful Wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
They laughed at me because I am different, I laughed at them because they are the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.