Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51721 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by dilahel: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
nnayisa@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by mbo89: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
e.blessing@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by nusta(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
emekamentor13@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by tjadeniyi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
tjconcepts@hotmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by akashi01(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Teftech01@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Seven Steps to Success
1) Make a commitment to grow daily.
2) Value the process more than events.
3) Don't wait for inspiration.
4) Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity.
5) Dream big.
6) Plan your priorities.
7) Give up to go up
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by dejsmiles(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2015
dejsmiles@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2015
MAKE PEACEFUL WEALTH WITH PEACE OF MIND

THIS WRITE-UP IS A GUIDE TO EVERY SUCCESS-MINDED PEOPLE ALIKE. WE SHALL LINK YOU WITH THE BEST PROGRAMS AVAILABLE ONLINE AND OFFLINE FOR MAKING WEALTH WITH PEACE OF MIND.

FRIENDS !

I called you friend because I know very well that at the end, we shall become good FRIENDS!!!

It is unfortunate that nowadays, so many go to Higher Institution or College for the sole purpose of getting a degree that qualify them to get a job after graduation. What kind of ambition is that? The ambition to become a well paid SLAVE for life. It is not the degree you bagged that determine your future but the secret of success you smartly put into action. I just want to acquaint you to this GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY that tends to change your lifestyle.

A business of yourself and by yourself. This is a business from which many people including me, before this time who could not afford daily meal, have become employers of labour and are totally free from financial stress. In the business, you create your desired wealth irrespective of who you are, your age, sex, academic qualification, talent, experience, family background, religion , where you live etc with peace of mind. You will be financially free, earn monthly incremental income, determine your income.

YOU may be asking how? Your few minutes with me on this thread shall not be a waste. That is a Promise.

Over the years, what has always been my barrier in making money on the internet are two major factors.
1. Lack of the right information
2. Lack of action

I come to conclusion that the best thing to do at that point in time was to overcome all the obstacles which I have long gone through.

RIGHT INFORMATION

What I am doing here now through this thread is to HELP YOU to benefit from my wealth of experience over the years, if only you can hang on for a while!!!!!

Importation Business is becoming increasingly popular with many people seeking to diversify their portfolios and its particularly for those who want to create a new STREAM OF INCOME. Not all Importers are well informed so Plan B DYNAMIC IMPORTERS GROUP only connects Importers to the right source of fast selling products using our wealth of experience to evaluate and demonstrate highly developed risk management strategies whilst maximizing returns for Importers.

ACTIONS

This is the best time for you to take action because I have painfully paid the price and now I am coming out to show you all !!! Stop wasting your time like I did before; be ready to put in some efforts and make yourself a SUCCESSFUL IMPORTER. Some love Gambling, HYIPs, SCAMING, etc because they just want to sit back for others to work for them.Here is the truth which you must know that nothing comes so easy as far as money is concerned.

Follow the part of reality and take action today and I will show you how to make money for your life and need . A lot of people are missing out of this multi-billion dollar business because of INACTION. I will hold you by my hand and show you all you need to know about IMPORTATION BUSINESS. This is only possible if you can just follow me by asking for guide, in a very easy way.

This is your time to be part of the World discussants, not to always be in isolation. Be part of it to be enabled to enjoy the heard knowledge of others for your own financial uplift. Are you an Online Marketer, Affiliate Networker , Service Provider, Graduate,Unemployed,House-Wife,Chief Executives,UnInformed Banker,Military Personnel,Politician,Pastor etc.

To cap it all,I believe everybody is hungry for money,that is why you keep on doing that which you are presently doing to make money but another MONEY MAKING MACHINE is here which can be done from the comfort of your room.

LET ME TAKE YOU DOWN

Our objective is to help you navigate the crowded marketplace of Importation Business by leveraging our wealth of experience and contacts. I strive to understand your needs and seek long term relationships with our clients built on long term money management strategies.

Every single clients are satisfied with us. As soon as you will join us, you will know about our Importation edge as we do not make any kind of marketing, our client makes marketing for us.

We can say with pride that none of our clients has ever left us after joining us, more ever they bring more new clients.
World class customer support will be provided by e-mail and chat service on Whatsapp

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Chuksworld(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by topeajis(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Nice tread tho. Very educative I came across dis because I will like to do the business but am things my of used home products abroad used tho. Buying is nt my problem but selling as am nt in Nigeria and niger is my target market. I have family and friend in Nigeria but dealing with them might nt be easy cos I won't like to loss my friendship. So am just stocked but am thinking if I can get someone to sell all the products to at once when it land in Nigeria. Like loading the stuffs in a car and send to Nigeria and the person just pay for the products and I take the car or if the person will also like to buy the car I don't mind. Any advice and comment pls
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
topeajis:
Nice tread tho. Very educative I came across dis because I will like to do the business but am things my of used home products abroad used tho. Buying is nt my problem but selling as am nt in Nigeria and niger is my target market. I have family and friend in Nigeria but dealing with them might nt be easy cos I won't like to loss my friendship. So am just stocked but am thinking if I can get someone to sell all the products to at once when it land in Nigeria. Like loading the stuffs in a car and send to Nigeria and the person just pay for the products and I take the car or if the person will also like to buy the car I don't mind. Any advice and comment pls

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by topeajis(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:

PM me

Drop you email pls mine Topeajis@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
topeajis:

Drop you email pls mine Topeajis@yahoo.com

add me on whatsapp

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by topeajis(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:

add me on whatsapp

Inbox me ur whatapp number
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
So many followers of this thread contacted me privately but their complaints are the same thing .I have decided to just post this 3 here. Read below :

Complainant 1: Oga Abbey,kudos to you and I appreciate the work you are doing on the thread but pls and pls your Plan B groups fee is neck-breaking .kindly consider me a starter in the business.

Complainant 2: Boss put us into consideration oooo,we want to become like you but dont scare us away with your fee oooo

Complainant 3: But do you really consider we the poor in your price?

This complainant 3 has been my good friend though we have not met. I told him my own definition of POOR is Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly,I knew what he meant but I just tried to defend myself with that comic relief.

Meanwhile,The PLAN B DYNAMIC IMPORTERS GROUP is a group for US all but not by US,hence the fee.

Plan 'B' supports the creation and development of high growth strategy by delivering essential resources, education and networking opportunities to help individuals achieve their dreams through IMPORTATION BUSINESS. In view of this ,we should not inconvenient importers of any level whatsoever. Therefore,I want you that is reading this write up now to tell me how much should be charged.

Be sure that something reasonable will be done, so make your submission.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Carmal90(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:
So many followers of this thread contacted me privately but their complaints are the same thing .I have decided to just post this 3 here. Read below :

Complainant 1: Oga Abbey,kudos to you and I appreciate the work you are doing on the thread but pls and pls your Plan B groups fee is neck-breaking .kindly consider me a starter in the business.

Complainant 2: Boss put us into consideration oooo,we want to become like you but dont scare us away with your fee oooo

Complainant 3: But do you really consider we the poor in your price?

This complainant 3 has been my good friend though we have not met. I told him my own definition of POOR is Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly,I knew what he meant but I just tried to defend myself with that comic relief.

Meanwhile,The PLAN B DYNAMIC IMPORTERS GROUP is a group for US all but not by US,hence the fee.

Plan 'B' supports the creation and development of high growth strategy by delivering essential resources, education and networking opportunities to help individuals achieve their dreams through IMPORTATION BUSINESS. In view of this ,we should not inconvenient importers of any level whatsoever. Therefore,I want you that is reading this write up now to tell me how much should be charged.

Be sure that something reasonable will be done, so make your submission.

9ice sir, you taught me so many things and know av implement one of ur advice....never ever buy anything either online/offline without negotiating d price.... I know i will be great..lol

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Carmal90:

9ice sir, you taught me so many things and know av implement one of ur advice....never ever buy anything either online/offline without negotiating d price.... I know i will be great..lol

He who holds the cash sets the pace .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by herboshedhe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:
Success tips for Importers from a guy who knows much about Importation Business.

Before I begin, I should inform you that I know so much about Importation Business. It's not just a clever title to get your attention, though it's admittedly clever (I'm honest enough to admit when something is brilliant, even when it's my own writing).

You shouldn't read this article if you're an Importer with low self-esteem. I don't need my inbox filled with emails from teary-eyed importers reaffirming how astute my observations are .

Women get away with murder in our society, especially when it comes to the visual pollution they call FASHION. So I'm going to do what few people— few men —have ever done by criticizing women. Sure, you may be thinking "but Abbeyforex, people criticize women's fashion all the time!" Yes, but not men, and definitely not people like me.

I’ve been searching for the perfect products that will sell to every woman between age 15 to 55 because it has been researched that women in this age group have become the biggest buyers of beauty products in Nigeria.

According to a beauty analyst, customers aged 25-55 spend #100,000 and above a year and teenagers whom one would have thought should be left out spend between #50,000 to #80,000 to make themselves look good .If older women look good it’s because they also dont want to be left out.

I asked my wife why, as they grew from girlhood to womanhood, some people would judge them on their appearances instead of their hearts, but that who they are matters much more than how they look but she argued with me that good physical appearance is the starting point . I urged her never to lose sight of who she is, inside and out.

Every day is Class Picture Day. Every phone is a camera. Every picture, or video, ends up on the Internet. Everyone, from your secondary school classmates to the wife of the guy you worked with 10 years ago, can see, it seems that here in the real world, the beauty culture has only gotten more demanding.

The most recent horror story I heard from a friend involved women running the Boston half-marathon in full makeup, so they would look great in their finish-line photos.

Go online and you’ll find them Instagramming shots from the spray-tanning bed, tweeting selfies with their glam squads .

In view of these facts,I have researched for 2 hot-selling products to order for all ladies within this age range and sell at a grammy 300% to 400% here in Naija.

Product 1
Kaymu -lowest price #5,000,some sell as high as #15,000
Konga -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 6,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 8,000
Offline price - As you wish

My supplier is selling for $3

Item weight is 0.1kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Product 2
Kaymu -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 8,000
Konga -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as #14,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 7,000
Offline price - As you wish

My supplier is selling for $3

Item weight is 0.2kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Keyword: I can make 200% to 400% or more on any product I import.......It has taken me many years and dollars to get to this point.....it was not easy........an education in Importation Business is very expensive, most never graduate!...they go broke! "What is powerful is when what you say is just the tip of the iceberg of what you know."

Drop your email to get more information on how you can take advantage of this product that sells and some other product in the future.

Adetummie@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by herboshedhe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:
A GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGG IS WHAT AN ASSET IS !

There is money to be made in the importation business and for several reasons, certain products just seem to have more appeal when they come to the market than the order. Another factor that makes importation business appealing is the fact that certain goods are much less expensive when purchased as and when due. Finally, some products just cannot be produced in certain areas, and so importing them into one market from another creates an opportunity for both the producer and the buyer.

You may already have the skills that lends you to certain markets or types of products. One of the great things about import business is that they can provide good profit margins with fairly minimal investments, and manageable operating costs. However, there are certain skills that people who are successful in this business tend to have.

Salesmanship is important, as is the ability to develop rapport with clients. There are products that are peculiar to certain region and season, but as a good Importer, peculiarity should not put you to limit. Harness the power of the internet using the social media and the E-Commerce platform to break the bound of low sales in your product. You’ll also have to pay close attention to the types of products to deal in, or else a potentially lucrative transaction could end up turning into a very poor business decision and producing a FRUSTRATED IMPORTER.

Nature of Importation Businesses

Importers purchase goods with their own capital, and then sell them. While this business model allows the business owner to keep all of the profits, it also involves a high degree of risk, if the products don’t sell as well as initially anticipated. And this is the basic reason why NETWORKING IS THE KEY THING. The Ultimate secret of successful Importers

With PLAN 'B',in order to make deals happen, we have to get out there and find out the products people needs and are willing to buy. Coupled with our intellectual property (IP) which is the most valuable asset we have, as it’s tied to at least 90% of our company’s value,we select fast selling products and order for them at damn cheap price towards making between 200% to 500% Return On Investments (ROI).

For most start ups,this is a herculean task. Why not take advantage of the already cooked soup and join us towards having a better and successful Importation Business. The remaining days in the year can still make up for the already gone days.

Most Importers run at the first sign of a problem,instead see the problem as a reason to demand another way to improve the business. Dont buy a GOLDEN EGG rather a GOOSE that lays GOLDEN EGGS over and over again. That’s what an asset is.

Drop your email here for further information on how to be a beneficiary of the 'GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGGS'.

Adetummie@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by herboshedhe(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
abbeyforex:

He who holds the cash sets the pace .

Sir,can we have the fee disclosed here sir,since you aint responding to both whatsapp and bbm msgs,thanks sir
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by slavemerchant: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Walefots@yahoo. Com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Chuksworld(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by GenghisKhan(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
ayophil7@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Favparis:
FOR IMPORTERS AND THOSE WHO WANT TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS DON'T MISS THIS.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN DVD/VCD LATEST RELEASE!!!

A LOT has Changed about IMPORTATION BUSINESS that you don't know. VIDEO RELEASED AUGUST 2015.

I Will Go Straight To The Point!!!

WHAT IS IN THIS VIDEO:
(1)Takes you Through What To Expect, And What Has Changed In Importation BUSINESS.

(2)How To Easily Spot High In-demand & Inexpensive Products that sell Like Garri Any Day, Any Time.

(3) PAYMENT BREAKTHROUGH: How to Beat High Dollar Rates and the Stupid but Legitimate way of paying for your goods that is cheaper than paying with your Card. (While others are Paying $220, am still enjoying $198)

(4) PRODUCTS SOURCING ABC: The Three RARELY UNKNOWN PORTALS that Renders Every Other Sites you Know Useless and How Best To Transact With Them.

(5) FASTER SHIPPING METHOD THAT IS CHEAPER THAN DHL: Here you will Discover How to Receive your Goods in Nigeria within 48hours CHEAPLY Without Any Custom Wahala/Duties.

(6) SELLING YOU IMPORTED PRODUCTS THE e-COMMERCE PARTNERSHIP WAY: Here you will see in Details how To Partner with Jumia, Dealdey, Konga, Kaymu, etc. and Contacts Addresses Of Staff Of These Various Sites who would Help You Register Within 24hours.

(7) SELL YOU IMPORTED ITEMS II- (THE SFYW METHOD): Combining This Method will Lead to Profit ORGASM. This Method will Help You sell the hell out of whatever you are selling AND YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF MAKING 500,000 MONTHLY. Unless you don't have what to sell. (This Method will shock you)

(cool SUCCESSFUL CASH ON DELIVERY METHOD: I Remember the first Time I Wanted to sign Cash ON Delivery with DHL, they asked for 350,000. But today, I work with Three Power Companies that does it Better and Faster than DHL.

In this Video, I link you up with these Companies that will Help You deliver your goods to your customers where ever they are, collect your Money, and Pay into your Account within 48hours. (No Third Party Involved).

As YOU CAN SEE, THE INFORMATION IS THIS VIDEO IS VITAL FOR EVERY IMPORTER. IF YOU ARE INTO IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU NEED THIS VIDEO TO MAKE ATLEAST 500K EVERY MONTH.

UNLESS YOU DON'T HAVE PRODUCTS IN STOCK TO SELL.

THIS DVD CAN PLAY ON ANY DEVICE. YOU CAN WATCH IT ON YOUR TVs AND LAPTOPS.

PROMOTIONAL PRICE: 8,500 (Ends Soon)
NORMAL PRICE 12,000
Call/Whatsapp: 08036932174, 08179774175.

FOR THOSE THAT RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT AND WISH TO MEET WITH ME ONE-ON-ONE, AM AVAILABLE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS FREE OF CHARGE.

FOR YOUR ONE-ON-ONE IMPORTATION BUSINESS TRAINING, YOU CAN CALL FOR BOOKINGS.

For those that don't reside IN PORT-HARCOURT, We CAN get it Delivered Across to you in All States.

For THOSE THAT Wants just The Guide, you CAN get it here http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

please note that the inform on The Guide is Different from what is Listed in this VIDEO. The info on The Guide/Manual is Basically how to Start Importation BUSINESS and where to Get
Branded Items.

Regards!

FAVPARIS, the owner of this job is a good friend of mine. You bought this material from him and here you are, reselling it. Beware of copyright law,if you listen to news very well you will discover Oga Buhari is ready to do something meaningful about copyright law and infringement. To your listening ears,the owner is a friend as I said and "HIS LAWYERS ALSO HAVE LAWYERS. Repent!

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
herboshedhe:

Sir,can we have the fee disclosed here sir,since you aint responding to both whatsapp and bbm msgs,thanks sir

Sorry,I have replied all messages . Was doing some mining on next products to purchase as new consignments were received today.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Culled:

How to make a profitable product choice when buying from china to Nigeria

Almost every time people ask me that what type of product do i think is well profitable to import from china and the rest of the world to Nigeria.

But thinking deeply about this question you will agree with me that it is not really answerable, because the best product will depend on your feasibility report, targeted niche, mass-buying power, marketing skills, legal compliance of the product and a lot more.

To be candid there is no product that's best to ship from china. No matter the list of products you're able to come up with, you will always find a huge amount of home-based suppliers who have been importing those same products on your list.

But assuredly if you can brainstorm and do a lot of research work in what is needful and has been existing in western countries but not yet in your home country, you can build an empire around such products and make substantial profit as you're just injecting this new product to your economy and people will be more than willing to pay the price to get it since it's going to serve their needs.

Of these products is power bank. When it first went into circulation, the product was greatly patronised by those who saw a need for it but at the moment if you venture into such item ,dont be surprised that you may end up giving them out unwillingly for free thereby tagging you 'The good samaritan of our time'.

Of such products like power bank is the one analysed below. (Please dont tell anybody about this product yet oooo)

I am placing order for this product latest on Friday. This product solves a problem associated with every Gas Cooker and Stove User.

Imagine the number of households using gas cooker and stove in this country but there is a particular problem everyone of them is experiencing. I have just finished my research on the solution and this is gonna sell both offline and online because every household needs it unless if there is anyone that does not use gas cooker or stove.

Review of the product:
Kaymu- minimum selling price is #2500,some sell higher
Konga- minimum selling price is #2000,some sell higher
Jumia- minimum selling price is #2350,some sell higher

Got a supplier that want to supply me for $2.3. If you ordered for 100 pieces of this item and sold at #2000 each,do you know what your ROI will be?

Do the math and the math will tell you what to do.

Why not take this opportunity and join us in our PLAN B group for more of such.

There is never a perfect time to start a business. If you want to live your dream, prepare yourself as well as you possibly can and then TAKE ACTION.Right now there are old, worthless ideas in your head stopping you. Conquer those and you’ll conquer any thing.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by herboshedhe(f): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2015
abbeyforex:

Sorry,I have replied all messages . Was doing some mining on next products to purchase as new consignments were received today.
Ok sir
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
I am sorry for not being too available on this thread and whatsapp yesterday,a group invited me for an Importation Business presentation far away Akure. So my day was spent this way -Driving To- Seminar -Driving From- Cool Off for the day stress-Dinner- Little update Online and Whatsapp- Sleep.. Don't mind me jare ,told you all that so as to defend myself and to appeal for your apology. Now to today's business,kindly follow me.

Culled:

There are a few things you need to know before starting to import from china.

IMPORTING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA

1. Don’t think of buying government controlled commodities like silver, gold, diamonds, etc. unless you’re licensed to do so.

Don’t be too wise in yourself, ask questions, and involve yourself in endless research before you finally conclude on the type of product to import.

2. Always refer to the import prohibition list on the Nigeria custom authority’s website. Always check that your product is not in the import prohibition list, you wouldn’t want to lose your money to the customs or worse be accused of illegal trading.

3. Make sure it’s small and light weighted

I can’t imagine some people thinking of importing school furniture, bed frames, sofa chairs etc.
How about shipping?

Always think of products that are lightweight, generally easy to ship so as not to lose all your would-be profits on shipping.

This can only be done in cases when you’re pre-ordering for a client, and your client knowing well that they are in place to borne all the cost involved. I’ve bought a washing machine for one of my client in the past, I pointed him to attractive local deals, but he insisted on getting the washing machine from the US.

It’s not that you can’t import any product so far it’s dutiable, but you should do your homework on what the LANDING COST of the product to your final consumers will be like.

Profits can only be made with such products a very large quantity is involved; maybe container loads, which will be very capital intensive; and a very large capital will be invested to make tangible profit.

4. Think of products that will give you more goods per dollar invested.
Another rule that applies in the wholesale world is, ‘the larger the quantity ordered, the lower the price per item/good’ and the ‘larger the quantity shipped the cheaper the price per kilo/kg’

The price per commodity of your goods should be between 0 to $100; in my own experience, anything costlier than this appears to be more capital intensive and makes you open to more risk.

Costlier products will require higher quality monitoring, high shipping rate and can make you vulnerable to mistakes. I advise you stay in this price range, as I am yet to find serious profit outside of that price range, but of course, it’s your call!

5. Make sure the product’s quality and durability can easily be determined.
(to be continued ,just stay glued to this thread)

But before I rush down to the office for the Importation Training Class ,I think POINT NO.4 above should remind you of that group PLAN B DYNAMIC IMPORTERS GROUP. That is what the group is meant for,why not join us now before the GROOM arrives when the door would have been closed like it happened in the parable of the 10 virgins (5 were wise and 5 were foolish).

Remember: In the world of Importation, you don’t need a college education,You need a proper education.Knowledge is the vaccine for herd mentality and allows Plan B members to act and flourish in the business when others are paralyzed.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by taryorh010: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
abbeyforex:

FAVPARIS, the owner of this job is a good friend of mine. You bought this material from him and here you are, reselling it. Beware of copyright law,if you listen to news very well you will discover Oga Buhari is ready to do something meaningful about copyright law and infringement. To your listening ears,the owner is a friend as I said and "HIS LAWYERS ALSO HAVE LAWYERS. Repent!
@ oga Pat grin
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by peedeeasobie(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
abbeyforex:
I am sorry for not being too available on this thread and whatsapp yesterday,a group invited me for an Importation Business presentation far away Akure. So my day was spent this way -Driving To- Seminar -Driving From- Cool Off for the day stress-Dinner- Little update Online and Whatsapp- Sleep.. Don't mind me jare ,told you all that so as to defend myself and to appeal for your apology. Now to today's business,kindly follow me.

Culled:

1. Don’t think of buying government controlled commodities like silver, gold, diamonds, etc. unless you’re licensed to do so.

Don’t be too wise in yourself, ask questions, and involve yourself in endless research before you finally conclude on the type of product to import.

2. Always refer to the import prohibition list on the Nigeria custom authority’s website. Always check that your product is not in the import prohibition list, you wouldn’t want to lose your money to the customs or worse be accused of illegal trading.

I can’t imagine some people thinking of importing school furniture, bed frames, sofa chairs etc.
How about shipping?

Always think of products that are lightweight, generally easy to ship so as not to lose all your would-be profits on shipping.

This can only be done in cases when you’re pre-ordering for a client, and your client knowing well that they are in place to borne all the cost involved. I’ve bought a washing machine for one of my client in the past, I pointed him to attractive local deals, but he insisted on getting the washing machine from the US.

It’s not that you can’t import any product so far it’s dutiable, but you should do your homework on what the LANDING COST of the product to your final consumers will be like.

Profits can only be made with such products a very large quantity is involved; maybe container loads, which will be very capital intensive; and a very large capital will be invested to make tangible profit.

Another rule that applies in the wholesale world is, ‘the larger the quantity ordered, the lower the price per item/good’ and the ‘larger the quantity shipped the cheaper the price per kilo/kg’

The price per commodity of your goods should be between 0 to $100; in my own experience, anything costlier than this appears to be more capital intensive and makes you open to more risk.

Costlier products will require higher quality monitoring, high shipping rate and can make you vulnerable to mistakes. I advise you stay in this price range, as I am yet to find serious profit outside of that price range, but of course, it’s your call!

But before I rush down to the office for the Importation Training Class ,I think POINT NO.4 above should remind you of that group PLAN B DYNAMIC IMPORTERS GROUP. That is what the group is meant for,why not join us now before the GROOM arrives when the door would have been closed like it happened in the parable of the 10 virgins (5 were wise and 5 were foolish).

Remember: In the world of Importation, you don’t need a college education,You need a proper education.Knowledge is the vaccine for herd mentality and allows Plan B members to act and flourish in the business when others are paralyzed.

christindonald@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by taryorh010: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
abbeyforex:

Culled:

How about shipping?

taryorhtee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155