Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (71857 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by baseg25(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Popular Nigerian Comedian, Akpororo recently proposed to his woman during a church service.

He popped the question during the first Sunday of the month (August) service, at the Ultimate Power Ministry.
An eyewitness narrated the incident thus

“The life changing anointing service did not come to an end without entertainment infused in between as some of house of the finest comedians trilled the congregation with unending laffta! The comedians at the service include, Shortfamily, Laffdoctor, Wiseone and Ovie (The generous). Akpororo was not left out as he cracked jokes and also performed four of his songs from his album. His joy knew no bound as he sang and danced as never before, nobody knew what his plans was.
However, somewhere in the middle of the whole activities (choreography, choir rendition and sermon) the comedian was no where to be found. Just as the pastor was rounding off the closing prayer, four children walked up to the altar with each of them carrying a cardboard paper, and when they got to the middle, they all turned to face the congregation as they open the cardboard paper with “WILL YOU MARY ME” boldly written on it. The whole church thought it was a joke, still, Akpororo was no where around.At that point, the Bishop in-charge of Ultimate Power Ministry, Bishop Isreal Mathew, walked up and said, “one of my sons is asking someone here this question”.
Just then, AKPORORO walked up to the altar and knelt down in front of Jossy or Josephine (the only light skinned lady among the Explicit Dance Crew) and popped the one million dollar question, “Will you marry me”? with tears and smile of joy, Josephine said, “YES!

Congratulations ooo

Source :http://streetgist.com/comedian-akpororo-proposes-to-girlfriend-during-church-service-photos/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
kiss Oshe FTC

INTROVERT... lipsrsealed undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by ninovandross(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good for him grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
best2com:
It may be a skit
..Did u produce d skit?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
During church service, this guy too spiritual...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by dhamstar(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Really
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by misspicy(f): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Its part of comedy make dat girl no go decieve herself o grin

20 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by ELTON123(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
Its part of comedy make dat girl no go decieve herself o grin
lwkmd cheesy
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by infinitygroup(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Gwan2(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
The way and manner diz Niger delta people go abt Church sef....am nt à religious fanatic, bt somtymz i wonder if is dsame comedy dat AY make mockery of d white garment church and som comedians also make insultive jest of pastors and churches dat is enshrined now as part of church service....I thought à place of worship is sacred.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
if I kneel down propose to girl make I bend. angry

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Don't be surprised when he comes out 2 say it was all a joke cheesy...happy 4 him tho,n congratulations 2 d lady. May unending joy be our portion dis month. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by DrayZee: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nice method

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
I love that, dreaming of doing it to my spouse..

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Humblebloke(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Aiit
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by temitayomie: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
House of God should not be a place for all these. Nonsense!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by omisakint: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Church Don spoil I think.

Nice one I guess

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by wasdub(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
omo no be small things
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by eleko1: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
cool Good foundation.Wish dem hapi marriage life in advance

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by fatdon2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Very romantic
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Congrats my guy!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by phlio(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
ok
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by SimpleVili: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
I was in that service

lol

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by IYADARA(f): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
I came to see if the wife is beautiful

I just love the guy...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Georgekyrian:
I love that, dreaming of doing it to my spouse..
must u?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by alfakoro1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Toh we Don hear. Congrats. All d very best.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by ladyF(f): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Awnn.

Hehehehe I almost miss FP o. E remain small.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.