Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) (10952 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by franzis(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
yeah, and limcagringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Rexnegro(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol ..those yrs of gold spot, limca , etc

2 Likes

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by nikkiking(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Like seriously i don't even know this drink shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Mujeedah650(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
lol wink
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
op, u ar totally wrong. what if a lady has neva seen this drink let alone taste it and she is as old as galilee? remember, nt evrybdy can afford drinks then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by bammo: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeah. That dope sh1t

2 Likes

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by anangboy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
I remember Parlé Soda, Limca and Gold Spot were usually advertised in one sequence.

5 Likes

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by temmyt20(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
and dr pepper...
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Vicintonsh(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
elijah2u:
op, u ar totally wrong. what if a lady has neva seen this drink let alone taste it and she is as old as galilee? remember, nt evrybdy can afford drinks then.
my broda twaz just #25 den oh
.shuuu

1 Like

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by bolseas(f): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Singing:
# Goldspot the zing thing# Goldspot the zing thing# Goldspot! Taranranra! Hehhehehe

3 Likes

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by MzzTega(f): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ohhh i love that drink!

Seriously,i have never tasted it. undecided
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by iheanyi40(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2015
chai good old days
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Drink am tire grin
Wud buy dis wiv goody goody
Sometimes wiv baba dudu to av a chocolaty orange flavour then ehn i was d baddest drink mixer o no body drop pass test me grin
feelin mysef now o tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Teeboy22(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2015
mehn...i drank d hell of this Shit
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:
Drink am tire grin
Wud buy dis wiv goody goody
Sometimes wiv baba dudu to av a chocolaty orange flavour then ehn i was d baddest drink mixer o no body drop pass test me grin
feelin mysef now o tongue
That means you are old enough for me then, will you marry me? grin
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by denedene(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2015
if she drank this? omo she don old tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Mujeedah650(f): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2015
true talk@denedene

1 Like

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by missade(f): 3:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Ah! Dr Pepper too!
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by calddon(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2015
@op What if he didn't drink it?
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2015
bolseas:
Singing:
# Goldspot the zing thing# Goldspot the zing thing# Goldspot! Taranranra! Hehhehehe
o jasi,

who also remembers those skeleton advertisers - Fido Dido s cool

1 Like

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
That means you are old enough for me then, will you marry me? grin

Where are ur instruments? angry
D 52karat diamond ring?
The pimmped buggati? angry
The keys to 12mansions at banana island? angry
3billian dollars on my account where is it?
Band niggas to play? angry
Atleast queen bey shd be at d background singing?
Please go put ur house in order den cum back till den
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Dnt even knw it
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Kenzico(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
The days of CRUSH, Fanta Tonic or Fanta Chapman!!! Lolz
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by bolseas(f): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
AdeniyiA:

o jasi,

who also remembers those skeleton advertisers - Fido Dido s cool

Fido Dido was 7Up. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by jashar(f): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
question: how old are the guys themselves? grin
Good ol' drink. I liked Tandi Gurana too. They still make limca ooo... I can hook you up if interested grin grin grin
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by misspicy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
nikkiking:
Like seriously i don't even know this drink shocked shocked shocked
All this teenagers wey full NL.
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by oloriadejoke(f): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lolzz shey gold spot old pass CRUSH ni or PARLE SODA?
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by titi4fola(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
I drank it, it's more or less like orange juice.
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Sanchez01: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijah2u:
If truly such belonged to that era then she MUST have seen it, if not taste it. Limca and Goldspot were the life of parties back then.
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by zealot4me(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Never seen it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.