Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) (10957 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
franzis:
grin grin grin
tananananana...limca!!!
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by kajoula(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rexnegro:
Lol ..those yrs of gold spot, limca , etc
& Ginger Ale grin
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by BluePearls(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Geez I remember Gold-spot and Limca cheesy
Mehn I must be really old grin
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by orogodoganyin(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
doesn't that depend on the guy's age as well?
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by franzis(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
zealot4me:
Never seen it
pls how old are you?
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by zealot4me(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
franzis:
pls how old are you?

Early 20ts, U have a problem with that ??
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by franzis(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
zealot4me:

Early 20ts, U have a problem with that ??
no... early 20s and u didnt drink goldspot
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Rexnegro:
Lol ..those yrs of gold spot, limca , etc

...and Ginger lemon,
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Rexnegro(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2015
gentlecjay:

...and Ginger lemon,
Exactly see how I forgot dat sha ,nice one bro
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by chopchop2015(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2015
halfrica:

Where are ur instruments? angry D 52karat diamond ring? The pimmped buggati? angry The keys to 12mansions at banana island? angry 3billian dollars on my account where is it? Band niggas to play? angry Atleast queen bey shd be at d background singing? Please go put ur house in order den cum back till den lipsrsealed
naso Anty caro do sotey she turned 40years!....Lol....body go tell you angry
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Enockia(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
When U having a party together........U partyin and drinking together .....music and dance together La La La La La Ala All U need is limca....limemily lemonly limca......
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by zealot4me(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
franzis:
no... early 20s and u didnt drink goldspot

yea...
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by nikkiking(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

All this teenagers wey full NL.
All these grandpa wey full nairaland undecided undecided
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Mujeedah650(f): 4:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Do u want to own ur own empire n be household names like Dangote n otedola.. n be financially independent for life ...a multi intl org into investment n logistics is currently recruiting people for training schedule call:08053059986.
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by olamigbemi(f): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Heheheheheheheheh limca n gold spot! Dr pepper crush dat pepsi in small bottle! Okin biscuit ,goody goody, dose candy with diff colors, Pitit.
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Alice07: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
oloriadejoke:
Lolzz shey gold spot old pass CRUSH ni or PARLE SODA?
goldsport and parle soda were from the same manufacturer. Like of Dr Pepper, Tandy, Crest, crush, Fanta Chapman were older. Mehn, I am getting old o
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by Macgreat(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh! I remember the limca club party show on NTA channel 10 12 noon every Sunday!!!

Cool stuff then...

LIKE young ladies still... cheesy
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by eniigmar(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Almost Drank It To Death cheesy
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by eniigmar(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sometimes I would smuggle a bottle from my mums shop.
Re: Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) by owoegbe1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fanta ginger ale, tandi guarana!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? / A Heartless Girl / What Happens When There Is Too Much Power In Sex(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.