Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) (88791 Views)

Funny Pictures Of People Playing With Sculptures / Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by oismail(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Genevieve has requested for autograph from me in that same position but i declined. Pls don't ask me why cus i have a family....

2 Likes

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by oismail(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Genevieve has requested for autograph from me at that same position but i declined. Pls don't ask me why cus i have a family....
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by westlius(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omo if na my babe. na slap I go load her

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by MrCounselor: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gbetan (grab am all). That guy na bad a.s.s ni**a.

U knw sabi say dat girl na osho, see d double earring...

Na dem life dem dey jor, free em.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by MrCounselor: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
ellagal:
This looks like fresh graduates who just finished their last exams not a celebrity signig autograph

No, seems like corps members logging out after co-habitation for d service year.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by henrysam(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
This one no be real boobs na foam them dey park there.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by jwils(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

[size=20pt]LadyF[/size] will not allow grin grin
u sure undecided?
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by ikombe: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Feranchek:
Why she dey cry
i wonder self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by jwils(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Valeree:
yeap, if its nicky minaj that is signing my boobs.
whats the difference between minaj and the guy's hand? undecided
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by ddugeri(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
shock to c dis ...dis my schl after dia last paper...Adamawa state uni mubi
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Sadox2k4(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Unad unad unad!!!!
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by chronique(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
That's high school signing out. Shout outs to all the girls I signed on their boobs in my teenage years(sss3 things)... grin. Sometimes when I remember some of the naughty things I did as a young teen,I become ashamed of myself.

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
stupidity
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by ONIjibit1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

http://9javibes.com/gist/nna-ehhh-why-is-this-guy-playing-with-this-lady-bobbies-all-in-the-name-of-autograph-photos/
I did many of this when I was about graduating at Delsu.

One afternoon before my last paper, My course rep who was a beautiful lady of 23years, she approached me and said "Bright, you need to sign for me so I can remember your naughty behaviors" so she faced me with her 2 big, lickable apples...... as a sharp guy, I cum use my left hand raise the apple up small to make a nice table as I wrote "Mo'Brightx" on it....

The Lecturer was like "this is day time robbery on the chick wey I don dey eye"

He just shouted to me "O'boy common leave that apple joor, it is too big for you"

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Ybnm4life(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is so funny tho, I did that a lot too during my last paper tho in the final year in which you have to start looking for ladies whom their boobee has not been disvirgin with marker to tattoo your signature... I did a lot of ultimate searches tho because most slot you will see are alredy filled by the guys who acted as if that was the only thing they came to do that day, the only ones available are the back slot. But as a sharp guy who cannot carry last, I reason the efiwe slot I had to wait for some minutes for the schoolars group who were still in the hall and guess what it is worth it coz their own is still strong like the great olumo rock. Winks grin
But its not only guys that are guilty of this tho, the lady too had nice time signing on our abs and chest taking their time to feel them too as if the marker suddenly decised not to write again...
It was Fun and a day to remember shar grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by HenrySilva9(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
I use a Blackberry 9900. I use etisalat BIS but my hotspot doesn't work. Why?
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Missmossy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
If I wowo like her, maybe I would.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by shamme2005(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
I was physically present at the venue of these drama, this was our final year exam around November 2012 in my school @ Oyo state.

Indeed was a great day for me.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by PreciousBro: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
lol How can you ask a question like this in the open and expect 9ja girls to say(yes) the truth...of course they'll form na lol and say no o, God forbid, kai!! ,not me o, lai lai and what not. As if na foreign spirit those other girls are.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
The lady is a f00l. I was the husband, I won't the man, but the lady a hot slap.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by olumzzz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Valeree:
U lez?
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by ellavanilla5(f): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
yea sure as far that I like the celebrity
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by detunj: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Valeree:
shocked
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by legba1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
This one nor be celebrity bulshit, na this fad new grads do when they finished their last exam....can see the guy also got some signature on his shirt....but to grab the boob like that......

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What rubbish!the gal just be like,let go in personally while the boy be like see free food.... Two goaty.
4get abeg naa glorified fat now. No big deal.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by harry509: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by jokayos: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's a choice.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Allsmyles(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
whizqueen:
Allsmyles comman see oo this lady looks like Tinu and the guy Afeez angry
I wuld hv said so too oh if I no knw my Tinu...lol. But criosly, she luks lyk Tinu
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
She no cry, she de enjoy am
Feranchek:
Why she dey cry

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by whizqueen(f): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Allsmyles:

I wuld hv said so too oh if I no knw my Tinu...lol. But criosly, she luks lyk Tinu
Lol.
I been think say I don forget her face nii buh thank God you can see the same thing.

Better send her a grabbed screen of her lost twin sister grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.