Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Review Your Experience With Public Transport Within Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Review Your Experience With Public Transport Within Nigeria (796 Views)

My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!! / Lady Encounters A Nosy Man In A Public Transport (Photos) / 2015 Personal Experiences With Public Transportation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Your Experience With Public Transport Within Nigeria by Midas02(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello guys,

I am hoping this thread will be a place where forum members can come to give reviews for transportation companies such as ABC, Ekene-Dili Chukwu, We-We motors, Young Shall Grow, G.U.O and Cross country as well as others. It would be beneficial if you talked about your experience whether good or bad so that the rest of the country could learn and deal with the company as necessary. As citizens, we need to protect ourselves by pooling together the only true resource that we have as individuals - the power of information and the word of mouth. Any company or business that wants to survive out there needs to understand that they not only need to honour their contract but they also need to treat people with dignity and respect at all times.

PS: Please refrain from insulting each other and derailing the purpose and intent of this thread. Thanks.
Re: Review Your Experience With Public Transport Within Nigeria by ladyF(f): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Review Your Experience With Public Transport Within Nigeria by Midas02(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
For any one who is able to respond, one of the question that I will like to see answered is with regards to Luxurious bus service. When you took your last trip to wherever (pls mention), was the bus full? I am not based in Naija right now but will soon be and so please excuse my question if it seems funny. When I was in Naija (years ago), it use to be that the buses will fill up (Luxurious buses) before they departed. I am guessing that now that there is a lot more competition many of these buses may not be filling up quite so easily. Just a guess though...
Re: Review Your Experience With Public Transport Within Nigeria by bajehjoshua(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
I believe d ministry of transportation as a lot to do in regards to policies guiding settin up a transport company.a lot of these company have less regard about our safety and life dey are al out just for d money.dats y their drivers tend to mis behave while driving.may God help us all
Re: Review Your Experience With Public Transport Within Nigeria by Midas02(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yes, indeed the ministry of transport has a lot to do however we as consumers and citizens can still do a lot for ourselves. If a transport company treats customers shabbily or fails to fulfil their contract, I feel it is time to have a mechanism for calling them out, shaming them and exposing them so that the paying public can quickly shun such a business.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria In Abu Dhabi / Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia / Travel To The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.