Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (92737 Views)

Viral Video Of Pastor Praying For An Obese Woman To Lose Weight / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Richiez(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
These type of sensitive topics shouldn't be making front page, it draws souls away from God. we mods and supermods should be careful, i've been observing with keen interest the type of christianity-related threads that makes fp these days and i must confess, we are not doing a thorough job. for crying out loud, that might not be a church, the man laying on the woman may not even be a pastor. did we bother to ask for proofs before even posting these type of topics on fp? so anyone can come up with any pix and tag it with anything and then it makes fp? i know we are not perfect but in cases like this we ought to be extra careful...one love all co-mods and supermods.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by bapullow: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Since Jesus die for our sin, is not a Big deal
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Going to check this out

Pls... Go n check n come n tell me, pls.. increase d speed of that Ur tyre.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by PreciousBro: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Absolutely Ridiculous!!
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Trottle: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Uthman51:
Lol..he's in spirit... grin
Africans grin cheesy
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Pidggin(f): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why is it that we Africans are easily deceived all in the name of religion. What kind of prayer will necessitate being in this position
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by readone1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Uthman51:
Lol..he's in spirit... grin
reverse cowboy
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Bakrabas: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
meeh,dis pastorpreneurship sha,dis pastor deserves pankere and spiritual koboko.i know dat truthman n his church members wudnt c diz.different churches,diff pastors n diff doctrin.it was lst wik a pastor askd his members 2 drink petrol...bunch of rubbish
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Agbodu2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
the man of God need refreshment let him fresh up
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by ManTiger(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
My people suffers for lack of knowledge. I don't see anywhere Jesus lied on anyone before he performs his miracle... smh.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by gseph(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
what if there is no hiding agenda toward it, and if she testify after all through this, u will all help to praise the Lord. Though its somehow
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by harry509: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I'm Speechless.

this pix dos nt look real 2 me @ all.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by mkmonday: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Error
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by jugular: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=Shortyy post=36776375]Lmao. [/
Amen
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by omojeesu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fake pastor on a gullible woman!
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Keepshining(f): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
I will not comment on this.Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
stupid people...
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by adolfhitler31: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
thiis mess can only happen n a church it can never happen in a mosque period
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Rubbish in the name of religion. Religion does not say 'throw away common sense'. It does the opposite. It only enhances it. Africans pls understand this fact.

They will not understand! They will rather hate you for trying to wake them up from their slumber.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Cybertext(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
wanraful
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Gondonu: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
soe:
At least he was backing her..
cheesy ;DAnd so?
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by DrLaminga: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na warri pastor dats normal in Warri........ But...?
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by sule5727: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shortyy:
Lmao.
hey
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by bummyla(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pastor! Are We Still In The spirit!? http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by gazoka(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's really bad to see such a thing
Women and their problems
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by iamord(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
petrodollar3, oxygen, iamord, jiggamangh,batman123, torgbe
is that not obinim. Am sick and tired of all this religious nonsense going on in the country
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Captainswag225(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamord:
is that not obinim. Am sick and tired of all this religious nonsense going on in the country
hahahahaha, that guy di3333, hmmm only GOD oo
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by iamord(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, that guy di3333, hmmm only GOD oo
am tired of all of them I tell u. I wonder why we give so much respect to charlatans
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Captainswag225(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamord:
am tired of all of them I tell u. I wonder why we give so much respect to charlatans
i guess, we are too religious so they take advantage of it to exploit us. Lord have mercy.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by iamord(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
i guess, we are too religious so they take advantage of it to exploit us. Lord have mercy.
I think people need to spend time working their butt off. Instead of wasting their time I'm all this religious center. The last time I was in gh. I saw a cable called multi TV. The amount of churches on it was even more than normal TV stations. I mean Wtf
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. by Captainswag225(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamord:
I think people need to spend time working their butt off. Instead of wasting their time I'm all this religious center. The last time I was in gh. I saw a cable called multi TV. The amount of churches on it was even more than normal TV stations. I mean Wtf
thats the best profession dis days. Its jux a pity. Lord save us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction / Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.