Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Do Ladies Want - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do Ladies Want (855 Views)

Do Ladies Realise This? / Match Making : Ladies Want Boy/f 22 & Above / Match Making : Ladies Want Boy/f 22 + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Want by samorijack(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2006
i've seen so many ' i need a girl posts', i'd really like to know what the ladies want,ladies pls take the floor
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Dvampire(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2006
why don't the guys who keep creating those i-need-a-girl post do the talking? i think the question should be 'what do the guys need the ladies for?'
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Sweetypie: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2006
ladies want guys dat r straight forward, not those dat enjoy lieing to babes over evrything, some guys dnt no how 2 say d truth, because they r used to lieing,
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Dvampire(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2006
Sweetypie:

ladies want guys that r straight forward, not those that enjoy lieing to babes over evrything, some guys dnt no how 2 say d truth, because they r used to lieing,

the lying syndrome cuts across both genders. well, that's a start to providing the answer. other ladies please what say ye?
Re: What Do Ladies Want by olokun(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2006
Can any one tell me why ladies always demand for money?
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Coco29(f): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2006
not all ladies!!
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Dvampire(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
Coco29:

not all ladies!!
you have a point there coco29 but i down here in naija, most ladies see their boyfriends as a very good bank where they can go and make withdrawals at will, without even thinking about the fact that the guy works for what he earns; a situation where the guy cannot provide, some ladies see it from the angle of the guy being stingy or tight-fisted. they go about with the notion that the guy MUST provide for their every need.
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Coco29(f): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2006
Dvampire:

you have a point there coco29 but i down here in naija, most ladies see their boyfriends as a very good bank where they can go and make withdrawals at will, without even thinking about the fact that the guy works for what he earns; a situation where the guy cannot provide, some ladies see it from the angle of the guy being stingy or tight-fisted. they go about with the notion that the guy MUST provide for their every need.

it is very hard for me to ask a man for money, and it does not matter to me if my man is loaded or not the relationship will be 50/50 and i will help him the same way i expect him to help me.
Re: What Do Ladies Want by MrLoverMAn(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2006
@Dvampire

I personally dislike ladies who are very money minded. Its such a Turn off for me.
Like you said in your last post "they go about with the notion that the guy MUST provide for their every need"

I must say in as much as the ladies do this, You naija guys have to shoulder some of the blame for the ladies turning out like this.

You spent all your time trying to impress them with money!!!!! How do you expect them to turn out.
Even the older married men with wives at home, are throwing their money at them.

I think its a messed up system, am so happy my sisters didn't grow up in Naija with such Crap mentality.
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Raymand(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2006
MONEY! ladies could kill for that!
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Coco29(f): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2006
samorijack:

i've seen so many ' i need a girl posts', i'd really like to know what the ladies want,ladies please take the floor
don't use that name if you don't know how special he is cheesy cheesy i am talking about ya user name. cheesy

i love the cartoon grin
Re: What Do Ladies Want by samorijack(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2006
the 50/50 point was well delivered coco29 my sweet,perhaps there's still hope out there for some of you u 'i need a girl brothers' (i'm in the market too but that's beside the point grin ) cooc29 your posts on this topic have been so refreshing keep doing you wink
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Coco29(f): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2006
roflmao smooth suga smooth cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Want by iice(f): 2:54am On Oct 03, 2006
MrLoverMAn:

@Dvampire

I personally dislike ladies who are very money minded. Its such a Turn off for me.
Like you said in your last post "they go about with the notion that the guy MUST provide for their every need"

I must say in as much as the ladies do this, You naija guys have to shoulder some of the blame for the ladies turning out like this.

You spent all your time trying to impress them with money!!!!! How do you expect them to turn out.
Even the older married men with wives at home, are throwing their money at them.

I think its a messed up system, am so happy my sisters didn't grow up in Naija with such Crap mentality.

That's what am talking about, why did some women suddenly start going crazy with this money issue. It started from? yup cause and effect and now its a standard.
Re: What Do Ladies Want by domwas2(m): 1:55am On Oct 04, 2006
The question is:What Do Ladies Want ? and the answer is rated in percentage below:

1)love - 7% early stage of life
2)friendship - 4% 2nd stage of life
3)date - 8% life becoming interesting
4)money - 50% since men starts calling here & there, Hmm-looking for wussy jacks
5)marriage - 20% when beauty fadinging
6)to be chased about - 3%
7)personal selfishness - 8%

, she's like getting money from a begger praying for her, and a begger giving out money for the saked of hearing a sweet voice,
checkout
A religionous prayer: oh give me that old time religion!!!
Re: What Do Ladies Want by Hotepo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
How do you conclude a liar guy?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Btw 17-20 As A Girlfriend / Sexy Baby / For 18yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.