Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos (21407 Views)

Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations / Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area / What Are Marriages Celebrations Turning Into? Caption This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by redgem(f): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Sgthenrycopper:

Find some glasses bro ,if you can't jump into the sea ...

I can see you either have eye problem or you can't read.... didn't you read where the op apologized, saying it was network that he was going to re upload? read through before you quote someone next time.... I wasn't online to modify my post after he uploaded them
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by harrysterol(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2015
stinggy:

Park well bro undecided

Hw i go tak hear say MIL wan do bday and i nor go com?

I stil dey hustle d bride-price, u knw say una money big wella
cheesy
cheesy cheesy come i go give on credit cheesy
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by TemmyWon(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Maaaan! I like this! celebrating parents while they are still with us

1 Like

Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
delors:
See what that little girl in red is wearing revealing her large things? How proper is that? And they'll sy some men are running after those kids.
undecided blame a brainless man for such angry
Women has to wear burkha cos some claim they got no control over their third-leg wheras there are men who aint that way undecided Bikokwa, we came for Mama's bday not to size up boobs and who wore what smiley
Stinggy, pass me cake and kai-kai cheesy
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by delors(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
chimkaire:
undecided blame a brainless man for such angry
Women has to wear burkha cos some claim they got no control over their third-leg wheras there are men who aint that way undecided Bikokwa, we came for Mama's bday not to size up boobs and who wore what smiley
Stinggy, pass me cake and kai-kai cheesy
Chidiebere, I'm not blind and it is not wrong to point out an anomally which people like u have termed normal. And when the act is committed now, u and ur hypocrites will be searching for a scape goat. That girl cannot be older than 13 ( and def endowed) so it is advisable to teach her to cover up otherwise the unwanted will happen unknowingly and (like my English WAEC essay title in 1999) 'Then She Will Have To Live With This Stigma For The Rest Of Her Life'
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by ahnie: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Common sense is not always common.
Flashh:
Happy Birthday Ma. LLNP!

I tell (op) say i wan date him mama him dey fight me. sad
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by stinggy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
delors:

Chidiebere, I'm not blind and it is not wrong to point out an anomally which people like u have termed normal. And when the act is committed now, u and ur hypocrites will be searching for a scape goat. That girl cannot be older than 13 ( and def endowed) so it is advisable to teach her to cover up otherwise the unwanted will happen unknowingly and (like my English WAEC essay title in 1999) 'Then She Will Have To Live With This Stigma For The Rest Of Her Life'

What is right? What is wrong?
It is even wrong that you're buying into this line of thought. When men wear tight-fitting vests or go topless showing abs, do ladies rape them?

No matter how a lady dresses in the US you can't rape her and expect to go scot-free.

It's her body, she wears whatever pleases her . Not anybody's business!
Why should she wrap herself up because some people have limited control over themselves?

1 Like

Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by delors(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
stinggy:

It is even wrong that you're buying into this line of thought. When men wear tight-fitting vests or go topless showing abs, do ladies rape them?

No matter how a lady dresses in the US you can't rape her and expect to go scot-free.

Why should she wrap herself up because some people have limited control over themselves?
Who is this one? What have you been drinking lately? Does that look like USA? Does that pic even look appropriate for a young like of that age?
Guy abeg no dey quote me if brain no dey your head when you wan type abeg. Move!
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
stinggy:

...mbok, let him be embarassed
Don't expect sanity from all lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Happy birthday and many more years .

1 Like

Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by stinggy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
delors:

Who is this one? What have you been drinking lately? Does that look like USA? Does that pic even look appropriate for a young like of that age?
Guy abeg no dey quote me if brain no dey your head when you wan type abeg. Move!
Frigging retard, what measure do you use for appropriateness and in-?
She wears what she feel fits her body!
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by delors(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
stinggy:

Frigging retard, what measure do you use for appropriateness and in-?
She wears what she feel fits her body!
Yeah, obviously no need to trade words with one whose brain is beneath his sole. Have a great day dumpski.
Re: My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos by Flashh: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
ahnie:
Common sense is not always common.
You are down to the bottom of iQ if you couldn't get my joke.

Tell me you want me, don't prevaricate by insulting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Accolade Challenge: Brands Are Taking Advantage Of It / Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015 / My Son Is 1 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.