Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! (7902 Views)

Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Which do you think is most lethal and scary?

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
More
Austrialian Special force
French Special Force
Peruvian Special Force
Polish GROM

In the order of the picture below:

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigeria SBS

4 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by INTROVERT(f): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
our very own

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by seedgreen(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
None of them,
Boko boys
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Paschal001: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
I don't even understand the post
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by LaurelP(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Paschal001:
I don't even understand the post
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by zenith4biz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ak 47 special force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by DelGardo: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Notice how non of them uses AK (apart from naija) because they are mostly primed for close quarter engagements and such.

Peruvian forces though
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
SAS IS MISSING... THEY ARE THE BADDEST
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Nigeria SBS
The last pix is not SBS... He is army
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by 175(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by abumeinben(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by taiwoliu(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
The Peruvian Special Force be lyk Slade Wilson Army in Arrow season 2...lol
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by abduljabbar4(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
They are human beings like me so why should i be scared?
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by MDelgado(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Australian forces looks scary to me..
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by MDelgado(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
They are human beings like me so why should i be scared?

Because they are special forces and carry big guns..
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by abduljabbar4(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
MDelgado:

Because they are special forces and carry big guns..
Cant i become like them?
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

he is Navy SBS operative ,picture was during operations flintlock with the yanks in Chad

3 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Nigeria Army sf

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

he is Navy SBS operative ,picture was during operations flintlock with the yanks in Chad,,,,
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
DelGardo:
Notice how non of them uses AK (apart from naija) because they are mostly primed for close quarter engagements and such.

Peruvian forces though
haba
our SF use weapons that best suits their mission
from TAVOR assault rifle to AK series's
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
IbnSultaan:

he is Navy SBS operative ,picture was during operations flintlock with the yanks in Chad
It shouldn't be here then... I understand tho... Since It's a JT mission.
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
IbnSultaan:

haba
our SF use weapons that best suits their mission
from TAVOR assault rifle to AK series's
AK is the greatest weapon yet made... Most people don't know this. It has the greatest casualties and It's durability makes it the best... I will agree that our military is under equipped tho.
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by blackfase(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
The British SAS is d most rugged, fearsome & audacious of d lot anywhere in d world. Whoever Dares Wins!

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by ocelot2006(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Freemanan:

The last pic is SBS. Training program this year in Chad with both American and European Special Forces. BTW Army SF don't use Tavor's, but Beryl Assault rifles.

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

The last pic is SBS. Training program this year in Chad with both American and European Special Forces. BTW Army SF don't use Tavor's, but Beryl Assault rifles.
The stressed uniform confused me

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2015
blackfase:
The British SAS is d most rugged, fearsome & audacious of d lot anywhere in d world. Whoever Dares Wins!
GBAM... So you know them.... Kenyatta99 is also baddass
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by blackfase(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Correct bru! O gbo npa e..... smiley. Those guys eh? Only edge d Navy SEALs got over them is their high tech gear, which to me doesnt really go far enough in valliant real-time combat soldiering which d SAS has on offer

Freemanan:
Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by tunex23: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Freemanan:
The first Picture are the British SAS, but US seal are actually the baddest cos they have better combat experience

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! by dayodare49o: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Make I showcase my boys two o, make we see who gets the swagga pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes / MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.