Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:20 PM

P-square’s Manager Jude Okoye Shares Selfie With Himself And His Cute Son – SEE - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / P-square’s Manager Jude Okoye Shares Selfie With Himself And His Cute Son – SEE (546 Views)

#bbnaija: Let There Be Miracle, Signs & Wonders This Sunday - Paul Okoye (photo) / Dwayne Johnson Reveals Why He Used a Nigerian Name 'Okoye' In His Movie 'Rampage / Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P-square’s Manager Jude Okoye Shares Selfie With Himself And His Cute Son – SEE by IykJ: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Elder Brother and Manager of the Popular');">most Popular group in Africa Jude Okoye Shares a Picture of Himself and his cute baby having a Wonderful Fun ti me.

Jude Okoye Says ” I am Loving my Fatherhood with my adorable son”.

See Picture Below:

Link>>>>>> http://mymusicbaze.com/2015/08/09/p-squares-manager-jude-okoye-shares-selfie-with-himself-and-his-cute-son-see-photo/

Re: P-square’s Manager Jude Okoye Shares Selfie With Himself And His Cute Son – SEE by kamair237(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: P-square’s Manager Jude Okoye Shares Selfie With Himself And His Cute Son – SEE by ammyluv2002(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
So where's the cute son?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Horror Movies. / Road To Yesterday / CPC Orders Dstv To Compensate Consumers, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.