Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (61788 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
WHEN NAIRALAND TELLS ME THE SERVER IS OVERWHELMING WHEN I AM TRYING TO POST STUFFS...

NOT GOOD
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by maadman: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
My own serious o!

I drafted a love letter when I was in sec school, I sent my friend to help me to tell a SSS1 gurl I had crush on to meet me at the entrance to the toilet. I was in SSS2.

She came, I talked and gave her the letter. Unknowing to me, one of our teachers was in the toilet eavesdropping to our conversation. He just came out, before I could run, he called my name cos he knew me. He collected the letter from her.

The following morning, I feigned being ill but mum wouldn't allowed me to stay at home. She insisted I must go to school.
On the assembly ground after the national anthem, the teacher mounted the pulpit and called the girl and I out. He told the girl to read the letter and she did. He beat me and told me to bring my parents.

It was so embarrassing!

That was mean...!! Can't happen today anymore.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:
haven't had any yet...
Not even when Khadijat slapped you in school canteen

13 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by freesinzu(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by SmartMugu: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
My own serious o!

I drafted a love letter when I was in sec school, I sent my friend to help me to tell a SSS1 gurl I had crush on to meet me at the entrance to the toilet.
Why toilet? It could have been anywhere else. Just a thought.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by santislim8(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
amen
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Dcaliphate(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
the day i had to stop a bus on d highway to shite!!!

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by kenedy175(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Spaxon:
v
For Van undecided
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by dude99(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
My own serious o!

I drafted a love letter when I was in sec school, I sent my friend to help me to tell a SSS1 gurl I had crush on to meet me at the entrance to the toilet. I was in SSS2.

She came, I talked and gave her the letter. Unknowing to me, one of our teachers was in the toilet eavesdropping to our conversation. He just came out, before I could run, he called my name cos he knew me. He collected the letter from her.

The following morning, I feigned being ill but mum wouldn't allowed me to stay at home. She insisted I must go to school.
On the assembly ground after the national anthem, the teacher mounted the pulpit and called the girl and I out. He told the girl to read the letter and she did. He beat me and told me to bring my parents.

It was so embarrassing!
lol of all places,it would have been fun if you guys dated,especially when you guy will be talking about past memories of wooing her.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
d day buhari won election

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by guitarmanpharell(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mehn...Mine was the day a lecturer called out my name in a class I always missed throughout that semester and he strtd asking funny questions...

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by kenedy175(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nairalandi:
G
For G-string grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by sanc2s(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
The day they announced President Buhari Buhari the president of this great country

10 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by tohpahz(f): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Secondary school love things.

I had this babe I was chasing back then. She was in the same class with my younger brother. The chase didn't stop even after I finished my secondary schooling. My younger brother was our DHL grin grin...

I wrote a letter to her through him this particular day , asking her to accept my proposal for a date. Then she replied with a letter that ended with WHAT IF I BECOME PREGNANT?

My brother carelessly placed the letter on a table in our room. What was my daddy doing there that evening? He saw and read the letter.

Later that evening, my siblings, myself and my mother were chatting, sitting on the same bench. How take flies! Moments later, my dad came and read the entire love letter before us all. My mummy and siblings were so shocked and disappointed. I felt like the ground beneath me should open and swallow me up.

That has been the most embarrassing moment of the life. Plus, the babe didn't even change her mind. She just locked up her hymen cheesy cheesy grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by heayey(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
In school, dat day my female neighbour(crush) entered my room very early in d morning to ask for something and i was just waking up nd my J.T was like rock hard...Nd She was just laughing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
My Head Girl was my crush in secondary school. On the day of inspection, she was among the team of inspectors that came; she and other teachers. I was still wearing my boxers without singlet, ringing my bell John Thomas up and down, sweating like a christmas goat.grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Beedemi247: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mine was the day a lecturer caught me with my note during a test..lmaoo ! Crazy stuff course mate come dey look me like dundi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Jorussia(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
e
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by abisola85: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
The day wey I lost my transport money...
O boy come see as conductor wit e driver dey yab me..o boy I was so embarrassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goodgirl.
dearpreye:
Secondary school love things.

I had this babe I was chasing back then. She was in the same class with my younger brother. The chase didn't stop even after I finished my secondary schooling. My younger brother was our DHL grin grin...

I wrote a letter to her through him, asking her to accept my proposal for a date. Then she replied with a letter that ended with WHAT IF I BECOME PREGNANT?

My brother carelessly placed the letter on a table in our room. What was my daddy doing there that evening? He saw and read the letter.

Later that evening, my siblings, myself and my mother were chatting, sitting on the same seat. Moments later, my dad came and read the entire love letter before us all. My mummy and siblings were so shocked and disappointed.

That has been the most embarrassing moment of the life. Plus, the babe didn't even change her mind. She just locked up her hymen cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by lonelydora: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
In my first year in UNN, my girlfriend came visiting and said she wanted to eat Indomie, I took her to the shop where we bought it, thinking it was a sort of biscuit, I opened one and started eating. The bae told me we are to cook it that I'm not suppose to eat it like that. Trust me, I pretended as if I like eating mine like that. After all, I no fit carry last. LOL.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by ykwildchild: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by adesegun121(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmmm
make i spread mat on thread...

To read comment...

If u care to know mine.....

You wey sittin on long tin oooo

because that day i no fit forget ooooo.....

My encounter with devil plant....

That plant wey my yoruba ppl dey call werepe.... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by duduade: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok i have heard so many embarrassing moments but wednesday last week did hit the number one spot........ looool
still embarrassed sef....
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
uplawal:
Goodgirl.

Yeah. I still hold her in the highest esteem till date.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Demex40(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
My most embarrassing moment, was wen some bloody military men punish me in an open market for no reason!!

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Av heard so many embarrassing moments bt na dis one pain me pass:
Back den in sch wen men wia stil boiz, we wia asked 2 track down a guy bt on getting 2 d guy's houz we cudn't find him bt we saw his gal frnd in his houz, so we decided 2 deal with his gal frnd, infact I remenba giving dis gal like 2 dirty hot slaps 4 her 2 tel us wia her boy frnd went, infact we made d gal suffer no b small dt nite, she was in her 2nd year n I was in 3rd year den........fast forward 2 few yrs later, I was working on a project as a qa/qc team lead and we were to have an xternal quality audit, lol n behold dis same chic was d auditor. wen I saw d lady shame catch me, infact I felt like resigning dt moment, I lost focus immediately, u nid 2 see hw dis lady use me dey play in d midst of big ogas, I was jst @ her mercy mayb dt was karma's way of getting at me. our divisional manager wey too believe me got confused cos of d way I was sweating 4rm head 2 toe even under ac, wen d gal saw me she refused 2 compromise despite d company's effort, that was when I knew that this world is indeed a very small world.......bt finally it was a pass 4 me n we became best of friendssssssssss bt den enuf lessons learnt

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.