Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (61784 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
My own serious o!

I drafted a love letter when I was in sec school, I sent my friend to help me to tell a SSS1 gurl I had crush on to meet me at the entrance to the toilet. I was in SSS2.

She came, I talked and gave her the letter. Unknowing to me, one of our teachers was in the toilet eavesdropping to our conversation. He just came out, before I could run, he called my name cos he knew me. He collected the letter from her.

The following morning, I feigned being ill but mum wouldn't allowed me to stay at home. She insisted I must go to school.
On the assembly ground after the national anthem, the teacher mounted the pulpit and called the girl and I out. He told the girl to read the letter and she did. He beat me and told me to bring my parents.

It was so embarrassing!
Satan don punch u ooooo
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
My own serious o!

I drafted a love letter when I was in sec school, I sent my friend to help me to tell a SSS1 gurl I had crush on to meet me at the entrance to the toilet. I was in SSS2.

She came, I talked and gave her the letter. Unknowing to me, one of our teachers was in the toilet eavesdropping to our conversation. He just came out, before I could run, he called my name cos he knew me. He collected the letter from her.

The following morning, I feigned being ill but mum wouldn't allowed me to stay at home. She insisted I must go to school.
On the assembly ground after the national anthem, the teacher mounted the pulpit and called the girl and I out. He told the girl to read the letter and she did. He beat me and told me to bring my parents.

It was so embarrassing!
chai! This one is traumatic! cheesy

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by peeparty(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
alaamword:
Can't remember. Made frontpage . Its my birthday can I get100 likes

I love d thread mhn pples experience is wah I love readying about on Nairaland.

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by seedgrows(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
watching the Nigeria government acting has been the most embarrassing moments of my life
masses still clapping when will all this stop my people na big problem be this oooooo is embarrassing

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Firevinci(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
D day wey I mess for public

It must have smelt like a bag[color=#990000][/color] grin grin of rotten eggs
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Margauxluv(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
d day I was discussing in a lecture hall nd was askd to stand ontop of my chair! 100lvl days

was as embraced as Ph*k.

👌

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by TimothyNkenu: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Phut:

Telling me to take a chill pill was definitely rude. Na me wey quote you aha *rolls eyes*

Sorry dear. I thought I saw a "frown" emoticon.

A thousand aplogies

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Phut(f): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Sorry dear. I thought I saw a "frown" emoticon.

A thousand aplogies

Apology accepted smiley

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by cyprus000: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
lonelydora:
In my first year in UNN, my girlfriend came visiting and said she wanted to eat Indomie, I took her to the shop where we bought it, thinking it was a sort of biscuit, I opened one and started eating. The bae told me we were supposed to cook it that I'm not suppose to eat it like that. Trust me, I pretended as if I like eating mine like that. After all, I no fit carry last. LOL.
[size=13pt]
gringrincheesy

Village man.
[/size]

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by harry509: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
christopheru:
The topic says it all . What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?

I'll post mine too...

Mine goes this way...

It was the day I had visitors including girls in my room and my dad just came in and because I didn't do just 1 little message, he started calling me all sort of names. Was so embarrassed that day like mehnnn....
wen corrupt leader's refuse 2 go 2 jail n dis country is embrassing I swear.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by peeparty(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

it on FP now come and share because I like reading pple experience on nairaland
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
The day i fake sickness so that i no go enter church on a sunday,na so i arrange my babe come house,after we don strafff wella na so i go throway condom inside toilet kon forget flush.as i discharge her e no reach 30mins my people come back from church while i still dey form sickness,na so mumsi wan use toilet she see condom dey float with akamu inside na so she call popsi make him kon see,wallahi the flog dem flog me that year na him make me dey fvck skin2skin now

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by mimicious(f): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
I think my most embarrassing moment was walking from my house to the bustop with my bra hanging on my cloth, despite two guys approached me I was forming # I don't talk to strangers wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by TimothyNkenu: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Phut:

Apology accepted smiley

Thanks hun kiss

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by therealdeal10: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
It was d worst day evaaaaa, i felt lyk dying
My mum caught me red handed smooching one random gal

Dnt wanna eva rememba dat day again smiley

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by pbs4real(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
mimicious:
I think my most embarrassing moment was walking from my house to the bustop with my bra hanging on my cloth, despite two guys approached me I was forming # I don't talk to strangers wink
and they didnt say anytin abt it?shocked if nah me i for yab u ehn!tongue
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by braine(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
When my Olamide's 'Oga Nla' rang infront of a first class Oba and his chiefs. So embarrassing.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Firevinci(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
D day wey I mess for public

Oh man! It must have smelt like[color=#990000][/color] a bag of rotten eggs grin grin grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
MzzTega:
The day i fell down in class tryna escape from a mate and my dress went up to expose.... lipsrsealed
wish I was there grin did the CUNTinental district show?

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Macintosh101(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

There are usually weekly inspections and they start with the girls' hostels first.

That Saturday, they decided to start with the boys hostel and I was not ready so I hid in the ceiling.
I'm hearing a sound. "Lord, what am I hearing?" I asked God from my soul and before I got a reply ----

"Gbrroooaaaa" the ceiling don break and there came Nkenu dropping down.

grin cheesy cheesy
"Gbrroooaaaa" is the reply na
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

There are usually weekly inspections and they start with the girls' hostels first.

That Saturday, they decided to start with the boys hostel and I was not ready so I hid in the ceiling.
I'm hearing a sound. "Lord, what am I hearing?" I asked God from my soul and before I got a reply ----

grin cheesy cheesy
"Gbrroooaaaa" is the reply na

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by sasquareT(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
That fateful day when my dick pop out of my boxer in my hostel in the presence of my room mate girlfriend, the guy did not no how to tell me to adjust so he just leave me while his girlfriend continue with the enjoyment.
It was my other room mate wey be yoruba that cm in later and codely tell me in yoruba baba yi epon re wa nta oo meaning chairman your john thomas dey outside oo. Oboy I feel embarrassed, I don't even no how to adjust afterwards.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by gneisss: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gwan2:
Cant rili say is d most embrassin,bt i fink is one of moments i can rememba now....
Hav had sexual advances in time pass frm older females during my childhood years, bt i started my sexual life quite late.. I met diz very beautiful calaba gal along my street..we got along, her affinity towards me increased knwin i was doing my IT in da Refinery..to cut d story short...
I Invited her to my friends apartment, ma frnd bought US malt and left...nt quite long i started jittery, wanted 2 mak à move bt dont knw how to start..worst was dat d gals was quite exposed..and my whole intention was jus obvious to her, later on i brought my friends pix and started explain d people in d pix 2 her,..u culd feel hw tense i ws frm my shakin voice....i was juz Wishin she culd start up d move.u can inmagine....after d whole drama, d gal culd nt tak, so she opted goin, i persuadéd her to stay som mins more tinkin i culd summount little courage, she agreed.. I was juz Walkin up n down d room, oning TV and changing Channels with sweat al around my body...wen she finally decided to leave. ..I held her and told her dat our Church is doing fastin..dat she shld please com nxt week.....
Dat was d last tym Edima can around...even to pick my calls na die...
EDIMA AM SORY...I DINT REP THE PENIS OWNERS ASSOCIATION (JOA) dat very day...am now à changed person

lmoa. dude ur a crazy person i swesr

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by marwanafrica: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
My own serious o!

It was so embarrassing!

sorry man urs is so pathetic

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

grin cheesy cheesy
hahaha!!I can imagine! Hope u were not fatty oworkorwor.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Niwdog(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
There was this girl i wanted to chyke back in my mid teen age.. I sighted her in a lonely part heading to somwia i dnt no. so i decided to toast her. But the worst happened, cuz i instantly became a chromic stammerer. When she asked me what i was saying, she didnt wait for my reply befor she started laughing and pointing at nicker.. I look down to behold my pennis singing the national anthem..

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Margauxluv(f): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gwan2:
Cant rili say is d most embrassin,bt i fink is one of moments i can rememba now....
Hav had sexual advances in time pass frm older females during my childhood years, bt i started my sexual life quite late.. I met diz very beautiful calaba gal along my street..we got along, her affinity towards me increased knwin i was doing my IT in da Refinery..to cut d story short...
I Invited her to my friends apartment, ma frnd bought US malt and left...nt quite long i started jittery, wanted 2 mak à move bt dont knw how to start..worst was dat d gals was quite exposed..and my whole intention was jus obvious to her, later on i brought my friends pix and started explain d people in d pix 2 her,..u culd feel hw tense i ws frm my shakin voice....i was juz Wishin she culd start up d move.u can inmagine....after d whole drama, d gal culd nt tak, so she opted goin, i persuadéd her to stay som mins more tinkin i culd summount little courage, she agreed.. I was juz Walkin up n down d room, oning TV and changing Channels with sweat al around my body...wen she finally decided to leave. ..I held her and told her dat our Church is doing fastin..dat she shld please com nxt week.....
Dat was d last tym Edima came around...even to pick my calls na die...
EDIMA AM SORY...I DINT REP THE PENIS OWNERS ASSOCIATION (JOA) dat very day...am now à changed person

Lol guy u Don madt finish... Well so touchn.

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by darlenese(f): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
sasquareT:
That fateful day when my dick pop out of my boxer in my hostel in the presence of my room mate girlfriend, the guy did not no how to tell me to adjust so he just leave me while his girlfriend continue with the enjoyment.
It was my other room mate wey be yoruba that cm in later and codely tell me in yoruba baba yi epon re wa nta oo meaning chairman your john thomas dey outside oo. Oboy I feel embarrassed, I don't even no how to adjust afterwards.

gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
youmour:
The day i fake sickness so that i no go enter church on a sunday,na so i arrange my babe come house,after we don strafff wella na so i go throway condom inside toilet kon forget flush.as i discharge her e no reach 30mins my people come back from church while i still dey form sickness,na so mumsi wan use toilet she see condom dey float with akamu inside na so she call popsi make him kon see,wallahi the flog dem flog me that year na him make me dey fvck skin2skin now
LMAO!! cheesy

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Spaxon:
when I booked space and the Thread didn't make FP?
lol dat wasn't embarrassing.....

When my engine got heated and my car broke down on the highway......
Other cars were just busy horning.....
lol I forgot to put water that morning...

LTC!!
where hv u been,d lekki girl?
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by NotNairalandi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenedy175:
For G-string grin
kitikpa.....lolz
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by TimothyNkenu: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hahaha!!I can imagine! Hope u were not fatty oworkorwor.

No Babz...same slim me.

Looks like I was possessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60