Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1259913 members, 1702652 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 11:05 PM

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? (28829 Views)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by PaypalGod(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2005
I call my lover a name that is very common sweetheart. Maybe if i see a better pet name here, i can start calling her by it.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by K2DaC(f): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2005
my lover is omari and i call him my husband Lol
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by damygurl(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2005
don't have one but u can consider this:
honey
pumpkin
sugar
darling
sweety
cupcake
dear
sweetface
Snugglebunny
Cuddlebunny
honeybunny
honeybunch
Angel

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Trooper(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2005
Very simple.....just HONEY ! grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by snazzydawn(f): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2005
I call him "Sparky",when I am in a good mood,I call him "my earth".
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Oracle(m): 1:28am On Oct 25, 2005
damygurl:

don't have one but u can consider this:
honey
pumpkin
sugar
darling
sweety
cupcake
dear
sweetface
Snugglebunny
Cuddlebunny
honeybunny
honeybunch
Angel

well thatz the way it is
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Scorpio(f): 2:08am On Oct 25, 2005
My boo grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by c0dec(m): 2:38am On Oct 25, 2005
BIATCH grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Scorpio(f): 2:57am On Oct 25, 2005
cheesy
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by pharrod(m): 3:08am On Oct 25, 2005
My love
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by casper(m): 4:40am On Oct 25, 2005
honey

'her name' love

*no names for privacy*
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Latoya(f): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2005
y call him sweet names in private? Shout it loud wherever u go.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by mycutiepie(f): 5:20am On Oct 25, 2005
Latoya:

y call him sweet names in private? Shout it loud wherever u go.

Abi o... you right. He calls me " baby mi" grin and i call him " baby e" we use these wherever we go. cool
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by dovey(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2005
In private, I call my lover the second name that is not known to people.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by solomon(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2005
very simple just tune on to AFRICA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATCH YOU grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by mckaycee(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2005
I call her: NKEM (MINE), BABY GIRL, OR JUST BABY and SWEETHEART wink
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by fredyb(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2005
@ppg.......just call her AFRICA LEKPA (if she dey slim)or AFRICA OROB(if she dey fat)!!!!!!!! wink wink.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by fabian(f): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2005
I call my hubby sweetie whereever! Even my baby calls him "tweety"- her adaptation of sweetie! grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by gentleone(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2005
yep fabian, i call him sweetie too
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by fabian(f): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2005
Haha! very funny! grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by gentleone(f): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2005
yes oo fabiangrin...
i used to think i was d only one
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by fabian(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2005
Not you are not alone, my sista!
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by PaypalGod(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2005
I called her[b] My World[/b] last night... She called me her King kiss
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by fabian(f): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2005
Mmmmm.................. this love dey shack una oh! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by oluwizard(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2005
My girl friend name is blessing, but i call her[b] BABYGIRL[/b]. If we are alone i call her SMALL MUM....... You want to know why ?  All of you know the answer smiley smiley kiss.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by adesodgi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2005
~ love ~
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by virozuru(f): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2005
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by damygurl(f): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2005
just thought of this onez.
dolly-take care cuz she might take offence to dat
babydoll
sugar honey iced-tea
lolly
princess
wifey
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by PaypalGod(m): 4:08am On Oct 26, 2005
@oluwizard why do you call her small mum. I am getting ideas of what mums do. Especially when you are a baby. Mums give babies bosom milk. lol cheesy
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by otokx(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2005
nothing
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by gentleone(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2005
@ otokx, u call her nothing or u mean u have no name u call her?
well, if u have no name for her pls do find one, we already have a long list here.
just for your info, ladies love to be called endearing names and it even makes you guys more intimate.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by PaypalGod(m): 5:16am On Oct 27, 2005
yes ooo gentleone one. grin tell him

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.