Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) (37979 Views)

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Finally Falls In Luv Gushes About Her Boo -pic Here / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by parislomo(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2010
can't believe how this cracked me up!!
poster you must be high on something!!
Oh my days!! orisirisi on NL o!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by GhanaGal: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2010
r u takin da piss or wot, nw dats deep!!!!!!!, i'ma giv u my glasses, b****d
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by vanillaz: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
very funny,
please view all celebrity wedding photos on www.namywedding.com/dream-weddings
remember to comment o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by vonchy: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2010
dats not genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by daniellle(f): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by anitabest(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2010
My frnd this is Ini Edo, not Gene bush Guy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by 9jagoogles: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
I'm a big genevieve fan, so pls don't disrespect her by suggesting she even has a slight resemblance to ini edo!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by totorimi: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
@poster
Trailer bend ya yansh there. Does the pix look like Genevieve in your eyes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Nainai: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
they've always looked the same to me, ini is prettier though
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by playmate(f): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
hmm. . . more people need glasses in 2011, hw does a fat ini edo look like genny? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Nainai: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2010
Your the fucken blind and stuupid one, to each man its own. Ini wasn't always chubby and she's not fat, you dumbassss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by playmate(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nainai:

Your the fucken blind and stuupid one, to each man its own. Ini wasn't always chubby and she's not fat, you dumbassss
Hmm. . . dude don't burst a vein. . . you will kill yourself over the FAT INI EDO , oops! did i say fat? do your worst asswipe.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Nainai: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
I knew from the geico you just like to fight! You like to pick fights where no fights need to be picked. Well, sorry your life is unhappy. I have better things to do than go back and forth. Fail, loser. I don't need you to confirm your life sucks, I just know it does. Picking fights on opinions, you're truly hideous. I don't need to see your face to know. Sorry your career life sucks, sex life sucks, marital life sucks, family, school sucks. Just Kill YOURSELF, . Don't make me do it for you.
playmate:

Hmm. . . dude don't burst a vein. . . you will kill yourself over the FAT INI EDO , oops! did i say fat? do your worst asswipe.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by playmate(f): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2010
Nainai:

I knew from the geico you just like to fight! You like to pick fights where no fights need to be picked. Well, sorry your life is unhappy. I have better things to do than go back and forth. Fail, loser. I don't need you to confirm your life sucks, I just know it does. Picking fights on opinions, you're truly hideous. I don't need to see your face to know. Sorry your career life sucks, sex life sucks, marital life sucks, family, school sucks. Just Kill YOURSELF, . Don't make me do it for you.

Now who sounds unhappy and tired of life? reread your post and you will see the answer.  grin or better still look in the mirror and you'll see who you are really referring to.  grin cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by bleedinluv: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
@nainai nd playmate, U guys cant seriously be insultin each oda ova chics u'l neva have,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by LoveKing(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2010
iniedo looks like fiona? grin grin

so whats geeny still waiting for? ehn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by playmate(f): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2010
bleedinluv:

@nainai nd playmate, U guys cant seriously be insultin each oda ova chics u'l neva have,

err. . as you can see i am a female and i am as straight as a rod thank you! undecided
i dunno why nai has taken it 'p' because i called ini edo fat. . prolly also fat or a member of the staff. . undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by cindyivory: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
Don't pull this bad joke I beg. I clicked very fast so that I could see Genevive and her husband at long last just to meet my other beautiful bride Eni Edo. Maybe you are praying for Genevive to get a good husband one day. I hope she will. Keep on looking madam and God will surely guide youshocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by lcoral(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2015
This OP was definitely sleeping while typing/posting. D picture looks photo shop
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Hardaeluxie(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
OP m sorry 2 say this #u r blind.........coz even *A day old baby knwz dis is Ini.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by gbamike(m): 1:37am On May 27, 2015
This is ini edo 4 goodness sake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.