Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) (153843 Views)

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Finally Falls In Luv Gushes About Her Boo -pic Here / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ignatio(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA grin Its like didin't use ur specs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ini Edo used to look much better. Must be the comfort food and southern hospitality Texas don give her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2010

SAlUV:

The pictures posted are not Genevieves. . . hello!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by SAlUV(f): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
grin grin grin Take it easy on that stuff!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Between me and you who is the fastest? sweet heart you have smoked 2 cartons of Cigar and you're still here sharing the 1 seed i bought from a near by store . . grin grin grin cheesy wink[/size]

SAlUV:

grin grin grin Take it easy on that stuff!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by SAlUV(f): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
grin grin grin By a quick look at your picture I can tell you're really into that stuff Bob Marley. Weed will cause permanent damage to your brain. Share it with Ignatio  grin   I don't smoke and I don't drink, I just love myself too much to get caught up in that stuff. My addiction is shopping though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt] I love weed , i do take em and make me feel alright. . . . one thing is that , i hardly see weed over here sometimes so , i do the twisted milk stuff. . . you know? wink that's da bomb! .

I take in to reason well not after taking in and drinking i start misbehaving like a madness in practice . . . . well , if you insist that you don't drink and smoke then let's go for shopping . . . CASH MONEY in the house 4 ya! kiss kiss

iw pay for everything. . . . . grin grin wink
[/size]

SAlUV:

grin grin grin By a quick look at your picture I can tell you're really into that stuff Bob Marley. Weed will cause permanent damage to your brain. Share it with Ignatio  grin   I don't smoke and I don't drink, I just love myself too much to get caught up in that stuff. My addiction is shopping though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by dosht(f): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ki lon fuckin worry e no? Is this Genevive or Omotala?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]There's a lil mistake somewhere . . . .you know? wink[/size]

dosht:

Ki lon fuckin worry e no? Is this Genevive or Omotala?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by PHILEOLOVE(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
Well, I wish them all the best oooooooooooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
PHILEOLOVE:

Well, I wish them all the best oooooooooooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by ugsh: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
you are the most confused person i've ever heard of in my life. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Which person are you talking . . . huh [/size]

ugsh:

you are the most confused person i've ever heard of in my life. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by ugsh: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Which person are you talking . . . huh [/size]

i think he or she knows who he or she is cool tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]I just hope so oh. . . you know? because at first i was having feelings you were pointing hand on me indirectly lol grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
ugsh:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]mama-gee my darling you're seeking for my trouble oh. . . i knew you quoted that because of me . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Aug 17, 2010
^^Hey Ogaga, Help me in this issue: cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-498234.0.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by lookdown(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2010
can you pls remove dis post 4rm year it gets me mad whenever i see dis post.is dis Genevieve or Eni edo rubbish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Nellyon(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
ISP, dont give just anyone connection. they tend to misuse it,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by UEA: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2010
dis guy i cn see u r blind ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Blueinc: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2011
What is the meaning of 'Alhaji' and why are Nigerians Obsessed with it?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by sweetc: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
some people just dey watch nigerian movie, dem no even know the names of the actors and actresseses. shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) by Mujinho4b(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin dnt play with ma intellilgent guys, dis 1 na ini edo not ;eve undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Picture Of Bill Gates' Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.