Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 AM

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend (57523 Views)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / South African Lady Who Escaped Abusive Boyfriend, Murdered / Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by ObiOmaMu: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Photo from when the incident happened back in July is after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/see-nasty-stab-guy-got-for-defending.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by ObiOmaMu: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

cc lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
this is a true brother...

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by jamex93(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fight go don go too much b dat na

See cutting like design abeg

Well done brother

6 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by falconey(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
quick recovery dude

4 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by majamajic(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Big brother, quick recovery

But next time pls allow her finish what she started undecided

38 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Obinovictor(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
The funny thing is she may even go back to the boyfriend after the incident.

246 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by bigiyaro(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
i hope she is nt fvckin d guy rite now?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Bonapart(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
When girls are not well trained, they end up with such mofos and thereby causing the family pain

Ur sister needs ass wooping like i use to do to my sister back in the days..... pix of evidence below

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by DROGON: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm pretty sure the person who initiated this; "LOVE IS BLIND" is a Female.

I swore never to intervene when it comes down to couples.

Girls can be so unreasonable and foolish.. You'll see a boyfriend maltreating his GF but you dare try to help and before you're the enemy.

Well its good he intervene but this is the fault of the girl.

You have an abusive boyfriend yet you stick to him and your bro suffers for it. I pray he recovers and i won't be surprised if she runs back into the candy shop.

DRACARYS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by yuzjet(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chai!

But it's likely your dear sister will ride on the guy's d1ck again. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na GODwin.. But please advice your sister, that not all men are for dating
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by jammani(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Give your sister a good home training so as to always look out for good and responsible guy to date
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by agoadiv(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'll do more dan dis for queenbetsy

kissI'll do more dan dis for queenbetsy
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by 1stHola: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Last picture, you look like one "unserious" dutchebag seeking attention.

Back to the topic,

My sister! Stab me
That guy is a goner. I may slit his troat
I won't mind jail. My own sister for that matter.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by agoadiv(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shooo
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
He should thank his stars he is alive to tell the story.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by dejt4u(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Pad101: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Your sister boyfriend stab you ....... I disagree
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Emilokoiyawon: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin Women love violent guys - they like that animal spirit. Unfortunately some of them have lost their lives in the process. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Aitee1: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Flashh: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin angry embarassed

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by sirugos(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
U re a TRUE brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by ibkgab001: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mandela

Anyway blood is thicker than water
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Emeraldcute(f): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
victor2fresh:
ibkgab001:
Mandela
Flashh:
Aitee1:
shocked shocked shocked
Pad101:
kiorest:
kiorest:
dejt4u:
scribespad:
He should thank his stars he is alive to tell the story.
agoadiv:
Shooo
loitied:
1stHola:
Hmn
olujipo:

Na so
agoadiv:
B
jammani:
Wheew

Oya lets join hands and pray for this once that doesn't let a topic drop bfor booking space in an annoying way angry angry grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by victor2fresh(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.