Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

I'm Confused - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I'm Confused (623 Views)

The Confused Wahhabi Gumi At It Again / I'm So Confused About This, Pls Enlighten Me! / Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Help!!! Any gal I meet with the intention of starting a relationship, they will say I should send my ppl.
So y will I send my ppl if I don't rili know abt dem.

So my question is..it is islamic to send your ppl b4 u start a relationship wit a gal
Re: I'm Confused by MrOlai: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
neurologist:
Help!!! Any gal I meet with the intention of starting a relationship, they will say I should send my ppl.
So y will I send my ppl if I don't rili know abt dem.
So my question is..it is islamic to send your ppl b4 u start a relationship wit a gal

In Islam, if you are serious and ready for Nikai, then, you need to do the following:

1. Make istikhara

2. Do your findings about the girl and the family. If okay, then:

3. Send your people to the girl's parents for her hand in marriage. If you are bold enough, you can go yourself.

4. Before you are legally permitted to have sex with each other, the following four conditions must be fulfilled: (a) Offer and Acceptance i e you and the girl both agree to marry each other. (b) Parents' Consent. (c) You must give her her dowry. You can promise her if you are not buoyant enough to provide whatever she demands for. (d) There must be at least 2 witnesses apart from her parents. This is Nikai.

With all these in place, you are good to go with sex. You may do all these on the day of your wedding(walimatul Nikai) or before the wedding.

Note: Islam does not give room for fornication all in the name of dating/relationship. It is a serious crime in Islam. If you know you are ready, then, hold the bull by its horns.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Dua From The Holy Qur'aan. / Why Allah Abandoned Al-aqsa / Allah Promised To Protect The Quran !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.