Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido (4923 Views)

Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Most are beautiful,enligthend and sociable, but when it comes to se*x they leave you angry,scared and full of regrets.they are-
(1) THE LOG WOOD:now these types are more common around us,they mope and are unable to move a limb including taking their clothes off,at pre-intimacy you will place her hand on your joystick for a good bj but she wont move a muscle , she will lie like a piece of wood during bleeping till your done with whatever and then she will take forever to sleep and rest.
(2) THE WEEPING BABY: this particular type is emotionaly tormenting to me,she will shed tears and cry bitterly and uncontrolably too,she will call you very wicked and constantly give you this look that will make you feel as the most heartless man alive.
(3)THE PRAYER WARRIOR:oh jesus oh....lord...please...God nooo...,and on and on together with some sounds as if speaking in tongues,one even started calling God in her language for help,now i dont want to incure God's wrath for thou shall not use the name of the lord in vain,please avoid this.
(4)THE FIGHTING TIGER: i dont need to explain any futher about this category other than before you bleep her,you have to struggle and fight over pants,bra,opening a condom name it,and when you finally unclad her,you will be panting like a sprinter with little or no strenght to bleep,even when at it,she will continue to hinder your full access into her,nagging continously.
(5)THE INTEROGATOR:she will bore you with silly questions and if you dont watch carefully,she will start making some crazy demands too,a particular girlfriend kept reminding me that her house rent has expired while we bleeping,its was just too awfull as i lost tempo.
(6)THE LAUGHING JACKAL:this particular kind are rare,as i have only met one,when i pushed her beyond limits in bed she began with a broad smile on her face then bursted out laughing wildy,her eyes was shut tight and she seems far gone out of this world,i have taught her possesed by marine powers and was only communicating with her people at sea,well thats my own thinking shaa but it scared the hellout of me.Have you encountered any or more?feel free to comment.

4 Likes

Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Warldbest(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
May God help u, sex champion

3 Likes

Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
you don go far broda

3 Likes

Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Warldbest:
looool,life is dry without fun..
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Fulaboy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
gringringringringrin
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
hopelink1:
you don go far broda
draw me nearer again broda

1 Like

Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by ladyF(f): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kindly space the write up pls....
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by charijee(f): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op so this is your problem in life

2 Likes

Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:
Kindly space the write up pls....
i will and thanks
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP what kinda women are you sleeping with chai
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
charijee:
Op so this is your problem in life
loool,i have live challenges and sexual matters are among them too.
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP what kinda women are you sleeping with chai
and how am i sure your not one among them?
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by charijee(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
loool,i have problems and sexual matters are among them too.
And you made this your priority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by meimoks(f): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Warldbest:

grin grin
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
charijee:
my life,my life time.
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
charijee:
my life,my life time.and its like your among by the way you sounding
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by charijee(f): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
my life,my life time.and its like your among by the way you sounding
maybe tongue
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Warldbest(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
looool,life is dry without fun..
U don meet congo gals b4
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
charijee:
maybe tongue
then stop ruining that guys sex life..
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bro op,u don try oo cheesy
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Warldbest:
U don meet congo gals b4
looool,after am through with tiv girls
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
I haven't slept with OP

That's how I'm sure grin
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Solomon19(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
guy na my babe you dey follow they talk abi you wan make i slap you......
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro op,u don try oo cheesy
am just begining...,now what is life if your kind are not around
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by charijee(f): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
then stop ruining that guys sex life..
I'm boosting it rather
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
am just begining...,now what is life if your kind are not around
shocked My kind?what do u mean by dat bro?
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I haven't slept with OP

That's how I'm sure grin
if that one will happen,i go buy you 1 bottle of chilled lucozade boost
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked My kind?what do u mean by dat bro?
our womenfolks,espiacialy for naija
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Solomon19:

guy na my babe you dey follow they talk abi you wan make i slap you......
guy your wife sef no dey safe with me....
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
charijee:
I'm boosting it rather
oya receive annointing to continue...
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by Solomon19(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
guy your wife sef no dey safe with me....

lolz i bet you you nor reach me for that matter....
Re: Some Awfull Things Ladies Do In Bed That Killed My Libido by charijee(f): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randyhot:
oya receive annointing to continue...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foods That Are Making You Weaker / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw / Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.